剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
挑剔公爵
Arriving for breakfast,
和挑剔公爵夫人前来共进早餐
the Duke of Picky and the Duchess of Finicky.
真美味
Ooh, yummers.
谢谢你 斯塔奇巴顿勋爵
Thank you, Lord Starchbottom.
荣幸之极 女王陛下
My pleasure, Your Highness.
这些煎饼太煎饼范儿了
These pancakes are too pancake-y.
挑剔公爵 每次都这样
Duke of Picky. Happens every time.
午宴迟到勋爵和勋爵夫人
Lord and Lady Lateforlunch,
迟来参加午宴
arriving late for lunch.
-朋友 很抱歉 -我们很抱歉
- My friend, I'm so sorry. - Our apologies.
我们新来的马车司机原来是一只老鼠
We have a new carriage driver who used to be a mouse.
-他太糟糕了 -他的什么都是奶酪
- He's terrible. - Everything is cheese with him.
全都是奶酪
It's all cheese all the time.
-马车是个南瓜 -特别滑
- The carriage is a pumpkin. - So slippery inside.
服务生 不好意思
Um, waiter, sorry.
恐怕我的汤凉了
I'm afraid my soup is cold.
午宴迟到勋爵 每次都这样
Lady Lateforlunch. Happens every time.
现在 热衷派对公主
Now arriving for the ball,
和她的随行前来参加舞会
Princess Partyhearty and entourage.
*斯塔奇巴顿 就是他*
*Starchbottom, he's the man*
*没人能像斯塔奇*
*Nobody can do it like Starchy can*
*只要你想开派对*
*When you wanna party*
*他就能帮你全搞定*
*He'll get it started*
*做蛋糕 组乐队*
*Bake the cake, lead a band*
*他无所不能*
*There's nothing he can't do*
*只要你有需要*
*Anything that you need, hey*
*他为你做好一切*
*He'll be there for you*
*斯塔奇巴顿*
*Starchbottom!*
热衷派对公主
Ah, Princess Partyhearty.
每次都这样
Happens every time.
派对善后工作 完成
Party clean-up, check.
已经到午夜了
Midnight already?!
现在是您的午夜喜剧时间
It's time for your midnight comedy nightcap
由您的疯狂戏剧小丑倾情奉献
with your madcap court jester,
也就是我
me!
谢谢 天啊
Thank you. Oh, my gosh.
那个午宴迟到勋爵夫人
Hey, how about that Lady Lateforlunch, huh?
她说 "我的汤里飞进了一只苍蝇"
She said, "There's a fly in my soup."
我说"安静点 否则谁都想要一只"
I said, "Pipe down, everyone will want one."
斯塔奇巴顿勋爵 你需要帮助吗
Lord Starchbottom, do you need help?
帮忙打理城♥堡♥中的事物吗
With my duties around the castle?
不 帮你想素材
No. With your material.
不 一切都在我掌控之中
No. I've got everything under control.
你因为超负荷工作而倒下了
You've collaps-ipated from overwork.
只能这样了
Oh, that settles it.
我们必须多雇一些人手
We must have some extra help around here
减轻你的负担
to lighten your load!
小矮人们乐意为女王陛下效劳
The 7D at Your Majesty's service.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
斯塔奇巴顿勋爵包揽了这里的大小事务
Lord Starchbottom has been doing everything around here,
他一直超负荷工作
and he's exhaus-perated.
我觉得他没问题啊
He looks fine to me.
我们要帮帮他
Well, we need to get him some help.
当然了 陛下
Of course, Your Majesty.
我们会放出消息
We'll spread the word.
走起
Hi-ho!
求助
希尔蒂 小桃子在蜕皮
Hildy, Peaches is molting!
这是传♥单♥ 格里姆
They're flyers, Grim.
"女王城♥堡♥急需帮助 快来申请吧"
"Help wanted at the queen's castle. Apply now."
太棒了 我们就凭这张传♥单♥潜入城♥堡♥
Wicked! This is how we'll get into the castle
偷走皇冠
and steal that crown.
我们去申请工作吧
Let's apply for jobs.
求助
在服务行业的工作经历
You know, a job in the service industry
绝对会让我的简历熠熠生辉
is really gonna pad out my résumé.
抱歉 我们刚刚雇了小号♥手
Sorry, we just hired our trumpeters.
该死的
Spells bells!
快乐女王 这两位是新来的小号♥手
Queen Delightful, meet your new trumpeters,
庞普和瑟肯斯坦斯
Pomp and Circumstance.
这两只小猫咪毕业于乔利伍德音乐学院
These cats studied at the Jollywood Conservatory of Music.
他们看上去不像猫啊
They don't look like cats.
他们不是真的猫 陛下
They're not really cats, Your Majesty.
这只是一种比喻...算了 听着
See, that's just lingo for... anyway, listen.
你们的工作是宣布城♥堡♥中的各大重要事宜
Your duties are to announce all important events at the castle.
斯塔奇巴顿勋爵传达了我们的工作
Lord Starchbottom has given us our duties!
好响
Loud!
你现在能去休息了 斯塔奇
Now you can go relax, Starchy.
休息一下 享受私人时光
Take a break and enjoy some me time.
没错 的确该喝茶了 再见
Yes, it is tea time. Bye!
斯塔奇巴顿勋爵坐下了
Lord Starchbottom sat down!
听着
Okay, now listen.
你们只需要宣布重要的事
You only need to announce the important things.
城♥堡♥里的每件事都很重要
Everything is important at the castle.
我懂了
I can see where this is going.
斯塔奇巴顿勋爵在喝茶
Lord Starchbottom is having tea.
好烫
Hot!
斯塔奇巴顿勋爵把茶洒了
Lord Starchbottom spilled his tea.
只要重要的...
Just the important--
斯塔奇巴顿勋爵重复了一遍
Lord Starchbottom is repeating himself.
我快疯了
I'm losing my mind!
斯塔奇巴顿勋爵快疯了
Lord Starchbottom is losing his mind.
求助
我们已经雇了一名厨师
We already hired a chef.
不过谢了
But thanks.
苍天啊
Oh, for good goblins' sake!
让我们来见见这位新厨师
So, let's meet this new chef.
我们雇的这位厨师是我的朋友
The guy we hired is a personal friend of mine
他是这个世界上最棒的厨师
who also happens to be the best cook in the world.
乱炖大厨
Chef Stewie.
他什么都会做
He can make anything.
那午餐吃什么
So, what's for lunch?
热炖菜
Hot stew!
还不错 晚餐吃什么
Hey, it's not bad. What's for dinner?
还是热炖菜
Hot stew again.
冷炖菜 早餐炖菜
Cold stew! Breakfast stew!
炖饼干
Stew cookies!
炖布丁
Stew pudding!
炖三明治
Stew sandwiches!
炖菜盖浇炖菜
Stew-covered stew!
炖菜棒冰
Frozen stew on a stick!
不 不不不
No. No, no, no, no!
我再也不要吃炖菜了
No more. I am done with stew.
斯塔奇不要吃炖菜了
Starchy is done with stew!
晚安 乔利伍德
Good night, Jollywood!
你不吃了吗
So you done with that?
你说新来的大厨什么都会做
You said the chef could make anything.
他确实什么都会做 用炖菜做
He can make anything... out of stew.
够了 你被解雇了
That's it. Nope. You're fired from hiring.
让我想想
Now let me think.
对 我们还需要一个宫廷逗笑员
Oh, yes, we still need a court jester,
这次我说了算
and this time, I'm making the call.
求助 试镜日
宫廷逗笑员于今天试镜
Court jester auditions today.
试镜什么时候最走运
Hey, when is an audition like breaking your leg?
得到角色的时候
When you get cast.
这个球好赞
The ball, bringin' it.
他肯定会是个高效的宫廷逗笑员
He would be a funny court jester.
就这样 我们就这样混进城♥堡♥
That's it. That's how we'll get into the castle.
水晶球可以竞聘宫廷逗笑员的工作
Crystal ball can audition for the court jester job.
-我肯定能成功 -随便
- I'm gonna nail this audition. - Whatever.
听着 你试镜的时候
Listen up. During the audition,
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表