剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
? With you who bark and burro and bray ?
*这就是带上宠物午餐日*
? It's Take Your Pet To Lunch Day ?
*干草麦片 奶油粗粮都带上*
? Bring hay and oats, cream and kibble ?
*让我们的宠物美美享受一番*
? Yummy treats for our pets to nibble ?
*还要带上扫帚打扫宠物的便便*
? And brooms to sweep their oopsies away ?
*这就是带上宠物午餐日*
? It's Take Your Pet To Lunch Day ?
*我也想要宠物 但宠物让我打喷嚏*
? I wish I had a pet, but they make me sneeze ?
*宠物的毛毛会让我过敏*
? Their fur brings out my allergies ?
没事的 你们都带了什么宠物
Oh, it's okay. What pets are you fellas bringing?
*比海豚 比狗都聪明*
? Smarter than a dolphin or a dog ?
*这是我的宠物刺猬聪明蛋*
? Meet Smarty Pants, my pet hedgehog ?
*我决定带我的山羊吉赛尔*
? My goat Giselle, that's my decision ?
*但我拒绝用鞭子打动物*
? But I refuse to warble exposition ?
*我的海豹哈梦妮一人就是大乐队*
? My seal Harmony's a one-man band ?
帮她一把
Give her a hand!
*我打算带上不怕怕*
? I'm bringing Fearless, that's my plan ?
*前提是我能让他把头拿出来*
? If I can just get his head outta the sand ?
*哎呦哎呦问题来了*
? Whoopty doopty, here's the thing ?
*大迷糊要带什么宠物呢*
? Which furry friend will Dopey bring? ?
-风头鹦鹉 -袋鼠
- The cockatoo? - The kangaroo?
-驯鹿 -还是毛茸茸的鼩鼱
- The caribou? - The furry shrew?
*说不定他会带整个动物园*
? Might as well bring the whole darn zoo ?
*大家快来吃东西*
? Come on, everybody, it's time to eat ?
*带上宠物找个座*
? Bring your pet and grab a seat ?
*倒上糠粥递过干草*
? Pour the slop and pass the hay ?
*这就是带上宠物午餐日*
? It's Take Your Pet To Lunch Day ?
多美好的一天
What a day!
*这就是带上宠物午餐日*
? It's Take Your Pet To Lunch Day ?
抱歉
Sorry.
至少我的宠物羊吉赛尔是真的
At least my pet goat Giselle is real.
这比瞌睡虫所谓的宠物呆呆熊
That's more than I can say for Sleepy's so-called pet,
可好多了
Mr. Hicklepips.
你刚才那样很不对 呆呆熊
That was very inappropriate, Mr. Hicklepips.
别人说他不是活的他就会不高兴
He doesn't like it when people think he's not alive.
哎呀 很遗憾你没有宠物
Winkers. Too bad you don't have a pet.
这样你就不能去参加女王的午餐了
And you can't go to the queen's luncheon.
我们会给你打包回来的
We'll bring you a doggy bag.
宠物蛤怎么样
Hey, how about a pet clam?
你可以叫他蛤蛤
You can name him Clammy.
谢谢 臭脾气 但我对...
Thanks, Grumpy, but I'm allergic to cl...
都怪你 我们的东西才老坏
You're the reason we can't have nice things.
希尔蒂 桃子不喜欢她的装扮
Hildy, Peaches does not like her disguise.
很遗憾
Too bad.
不装扮的话我们就无法溜进快乐女王
We can't sneak into the queen's pitiful pet party
可怜的宠物派对 他们会认出我们的
without disguises. They'll recognize us.
抱歉我忘了 你这是在做什么
Forgive me a forgetsies moment, but what are you making?
魔法顺从药剂
A magical obedience powder.
你给我回去 还不行
Get back in there. You're not done.
只要尝一小口
Just one taste of this stuff,
那些村民就会跟宠物一样对我言听计从
and those villagers will obey me like pets.
他们会听从我的命令
At my command, they'll run
把那个小女王赶出乔利伍德
Queenie Bo-Beenie out of town,
然后让我当女王
and make me queen.
你很美 桃子
Lookin' good, Peaches.
你看看这可爱呆萌的小兔纸是谁
Who's the cute wittle bunny-wunny?
是你
You are!
好了好了 冷静 桃子
Okay, okay, chill, Peaches.
她说她不要去
She says she's not going.
她必须去
Oh, she is going.
她 不 肯 动
She... won't... move! Ugh!
烦人
Aw, beezers.
是谁
Uh... hello?
你最好快走 伙计
You better shoo, fella.
你靠近我我会打喷嚏的
You get close, and I'll start sneezing.
天啊 我没有打喷嚏
Honkers. I'm not sneezing!
你一定超低敏感
You must be hypoallergenic.
所以你不会让我打喷嚏
That means you don't make me sneeze.
我要叫你...
I'm gonna call you...
想一想
Let's see.
小嗅嗅 我很聪明吧
Sniffy. Clever, isn't it?
等着让大伙儿瞧瞧你吧
Wait till the fellas see you.
它温驯吗
Is it housebroken?
我来看看
Well, I'll be.
这是极其罕见无毛的
It's a rare, furless, featherless
狮身鹰首兽
spiky-tailed griffin.
真是极好的宠物
That's one heck of a pet.
宠物 宠物会表演
Pet? Pets do tricks.
就像我的小蛤蛤
Like Clammy here.
小蛤蛤 吐水
Clammy, spit.
小蛤蛤这是跟吉赛尔学的
Clammy learned that from Giselle.
我没说这是好事
I'm not saying that's a good thing.
小嗅嗅肯定也会表演
I bet Sniffy can do tricks.
快说句话
Come on, boy, speak.
这是极其罕见
It's a rare, fire-breathing,
无毛 而且会喷火的狮身鹰首兽
furless, featherless, spiky-tailed griffin, so to speak.
好了 不管做什么 不要让小嗅嗅说话了
All right, whatever you do, don't tell Sniffy to speak.
-为什么 -因为你说说话的时候他就喷火
- Why not? - 'Cause he blasts fire whenever you say speak.
我很困惑 臭脾气
I'm confused, Grumpy.
你有什么好困惑的
What's to be confused about?
你只要说说话 他就喷火
Whenever you say speak, he shoots fire.
所以不要说说话
So don't say speak.
-不要说什么 -说话
- Don't say what? - Speak.
什么 呆呆熊 不要说说话吗
What's that, Mr. Hicklepips? Don't say speak?
我已经受够了瞌睡虫和他的假宠物
I have had it up to here with Sleepy and his pretend pet.
瞌睡虫
Sleepy.
不是我
It's not me.
是你一直伤害呆呆熊的感情
You keep hurting Mr. Hicklepip's feelings.
喷嚏精 如果你真的考虑
Now, Sneezy, if you're seriously considering
带小嗅嗅去吃午餐
bringing Sniffy to the lunch,
那你就得把他训练得乖乖的
you should train him to behave.
还有不要一说说话就喷火
And not breathe fire when you say speak.
没问题 来吧伙计
No problem. Come on, boy.
格里姆
Grimmy!
她不动
She's not budging!
可恶 没有猪桃子
Bats! Without that piglet Peaches,
我们怎么混进午餐
how are we gonna get into the pet luncheon
实施我们美味恶毒的阴谋
and put up our deliciously wicked scheme?
说到宠物 你听说过吸血鬼果蝠吗
Speaking of pets, hey, did you hear about the vampire fruit bat?
本来想吸一个血橙
Tried to suck a blood orange,
但是却一口咬了蜜桃
bit it right on the nectarine. Hey!
最喜欢你个球了
Love the ball.
行了
Oh, please!
水晶球 不要开玩笑
Crystal ball, no jokes.
别紧张 你只需要再找个宠物就行了
Relax. All you need is another pet.
那个打喷嚏的家伙刚刚收养了
That wheezy little guy just adopted
这个萌萌哒会喷火的家伙
this crinkly, wrinkly fire hazard.
那个狮身鹰首兽简直完美
That griffin is perfect!
格里姆 希尔蒂亲亲想要那个嘛
Gwimmy, Hildy-Wildy wanty-want-want wants.
格里姆知道遵命一定弄到手
Grimmy-Wimmy getty-get-get get.
快好了 小嗅嗅 再来一遍
Almost, Sniffy. Try it again.
要集中注意力
And concentrate this time.
只有我给出这一命令时你才喷火
Only breathe fire when I give this command:
不好 给错了命令 至少没有烧坏什么
Oops. Wrong command. At least nothing got toasted.
我需要掩护
I'll need some cover.
芭啦芭啦樱之花
Sproutus growoutus aboutus!
不好
Oh, no.
菊花花花花...
Chrysanthemum-mum-mum...
天啊 你是格鲁姆
Beezers, you're that Gloom guy.
是的
Yes, I am.
而你是那个倒霉的家伙
And you're that guy who's out of luck.
不好 小嗅嗅
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表