剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
Well, it's certainly a beautiful view.
*碰碰车车*
*Bumper ca-a-ars!*
*碰 碰 碰碰车*
*Bump! Bump! Bumper cars!*
你们别闹了好吗
Hey! Cut it out you guys!
希尔蒂的信♥号♥♥ 意思是
Hildy's signal! And that means...
那记录板出来看看 去城♥堡♥
Clipboard... "Come to the castle."
小菜一碟
Haha. Exxy!
我的计划真是天衣无缝啊
My plan is working perfectly!
给你一颗星星 亲爱的希尔蒂
Star for you, Hildy Wildy.
不用啦 格里姆 我不用
No thanks, Grim, I'm fine.
好吧 那就给我吧
'Kay, more for me.
欢迎来到特别集的
Hey! Welcome to this special edition of
"最古怪巫师与魔法师"秀
The Wackiest Witches & Warlocks,
我和刚刚接管乔利伍德的
I'm here with Hildy Gloom,
希尔蒂格鲁姆一起主持
who has just taken over Jollywood.
没错 强尼
That's right, Johnny.
现在 我要把七个小矮人叫出来
And now, I'm going to call the 7D
狠狠地打脸啦
and rub their noses in my greatness!
走开好吗
Knock it off! I'm telling.
美人
Pretty lady!
显而易见的是 我们又忘记啦
Evidently... we forgotted again!
去她家
To her house!
*去营救*
*To the rescue!*
*营救 我们是救火小分队*
*Rescue, to the rescue*
*七个小矮人出发去营救*
*The 7D are comin' to the rescue*
*去营救*
*To the rescue*
七个小矮人就是几个小屁孩啊
The 7D are just kids?
你又不是女王 为什么坐在那儿
Hey, you're not the Queen.
对 你是那个邪恶的女巫
Yeah! You're that wicked witch lady!
没错 我就是
Why, yes I am!
而且现在我是女王了
And I'm in charge now. Ha ha!
我们不喜欢你
We don't like you!
我也不喜欢你
I don't like you either.
我把他们弄哭了
I made them cry!
完美
Perfect!
女士 他们只是孩子
Lady, they're just kids.
你不该让着他们吗
Shouldn't you back off a little bit?
什么 不
What? No!
你们都没事吧 小家伙们
Are you all right, little fella?
显然 这说明
Evidently, this mean lady
这位女士显然喜欢说伤害我们感情的话
evidently likes to say stuff that hurts our feelings,
显然我们的感情被伤害了
and evidently it does.
慢着慢着 不
Wait. Wait, wait! No!
他们又不一直是孩子
They weren't always kids!
我只是把他们变成了孩子
I just turned them into kids,
因为我想打败他们
because I wanted to defeat them!
你为了打败七个小矮人把他们变成了孩子吗
You had to turn the 7D into five-year-olds so you could win?
格里姆 他们让我像坏人 快想办法
Grim! They're making me look bad. Do something!
孩子们
Hey, kids!
看我
Watch this!
嘛咪嘛咪哄
Abraca-Poof!
*气球*
* Balloo-oons! *
*气球 马上都打破它们*
* Balloons! Pop 'em all, now *
*气球 马上让它们飘起来*
* Balloons! Make 'em float now *
*气球 我们来啦*
* Balloons! Here we go! *
*七个小矮人的气球*
* Balloons for the 7D *
*嘭嘭嘭的气球*
* Popping, popping, popping balloons *
*嘭嘭嘭嘭嘭嘭的气球*
* Popping, popping, popping, popping, popping balloons *
*气球 气球 嘭嘭的气球*
* Balloons! Balloons! Popping balloons! *
*七个小矮人的气球*
* Balloons for the 7D *
*气球 充气变成球球球*
* Balloons, ba-looey-looey- looey-looey-loons! *
*充气变成球球球*
* Ba-looey-looey- looey-looey-loons *
*气球 七个小矮人的气球*
* Ba-Ba-Balloons, Balloons for the 7D *
显然 她嘭了
Evidently, she popped!
我要杀了你们
I'm going to end you!
希尔蒂 大家在看着呢
Hildy, people are watching.
我是说 我要送你们
Uh, I mean, I'm going to send yu
去进行奇幻冒险
on a magical adventure!
你们这些喜人的小人儿们
You delightful little creatures.
欧耶
Yippee!
旅途愉快
Now happy trails!
美人
Pretty lady!
七个小矮人
The 7D!
你们去哪里了
Oh, where have you been?
你们忙着刮胡子了啊
Oh! You were busy shaving!
显然 我们太小了 不刮胡子
Evidently, we're too young to shave.
女王陛下
Your Majesty, now see,
他们被变成小孩子了
they've been turned into little kids.
显然是
Evidently.
我还是需要你们的帮助
Well, I still need your help.
所以我要你们
So I'm going to have to ask you
有个大人的样子[穿上大人的裤子]
to put on your big boy pants.
没问题
O-hi-o!
但要想穿上大人的裤子
But to put on our big boy pants,
首先我们必须做好裤子
first we had to make them.
-做好了 -显然
- So we did. - Evidently.
希尔蒂 你好像确实掌管乔利伍德了
Hildy! It looks like you actually took over Jollywood.
没错 强尼
That's right Johnny,
就跟从小孩子手里抢糖一样
it was like taking candy from a baby.
那是什么
What's that?
*大裤子*
* Big pants! *
七个小矮人 穿着大裤子
The 7D, in our big boy pants!
不 不要拍了
Oh, no! Stop filming!
*大裤子 现在是大裤子*
* Big pants! Big boy pants, now! *
*大裤子 丢糊糊*
* Big pants! Throwing mush, now! *
*大裤子 穿穿试*
* Big pants! Try 'em on *
*大大大大大裤子*
* Big, big, big, big big, big, big boy pants! *
*给小矮人穿*
* For the 7D *
早餐吃什么
Hey, what's for breakfast?
糊糊
Mush!
好好笑 希尔蒂
Funny stuff, Hildy.
我再也没脸见人了
I can never show my face again!
显然 我们打败了格鲁姆夫妇
Evidently, we defeated the Glooms
显然...
and evidently...
长大吧
Oh, grow up!
噼里啪啦哄 噼里啪啦变
Jibbity-Jee. Jibbity-Jive.
解除变五的咒语吧
Undo this bogus spell of five!
我们恢复正常了
Hey! We're back to normal!
食物大战 来吧
Food Fight! Woohoo!
*食物大战 食物大战 食物大战*
* Food fight, food fight, food fight, food fight *
*食物大战 食物大战 食物大战*
* Food fight, food fight, food fight, food fight *
再给我点糊糊
More mush for me.
走起
Hi ho!
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表