剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
我晕了
Swoon!
我晕了
Swoon!
她晕了两次
She double swooned.
我好奇我能不能让快乐女王晕三次
Hm. I wonder if I could get Queen Delightful to triple swoon.
你要怎么做
How are you gonna do that?
我要当个骑士
I'm going to become a knight.
所以害羞鬼报名了骑士学校
So Bashful enrolled in knight school,
我决定和他一起
and I decided to go with him,
我的勇气可能会让他黯然失色
thinking some of my bravery would rub off on him.
另外 骑士学校最出名的
Besides, turns out this knight school
是它不限♥量♥的自助餐厅
is famous for its all-you-can-eat cafeteria.
欢迎来到骑士学校
Welcome to knight school.
我是不急没事爵士
I'm Sir Burgess of Meredith.
当骑士 需要投入
Being a knight takes dedication,
决心 还有勇气
determination, and gutsy guts.
你们有谁...
Who among you...
什么
What?
你们有谁足够勇敢
Who among you is brave enough
与高树爵士
to try your hand at the joust
一较高下
with Sir Tall of Redwood?
他
Uh, this one!
-谁 我吗 -对 你
- Who, me? - Yeah, you!
害羞鬼 这鸡蛋三明治真好吃
Bashful, you would not believe how tasty this egg sandwich is.
你迟到了
You're late!
我不想破坏自助早餐
I didn't wanna break the rules
吃遍所有品种的规矩
of the all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet
吃得半途而废
by not eating all I can eat.
关上头盔
Can it!
你 去角斗
You, to the joust.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
沾了点沙子
It's a little gritty.
我跟你们说过那次
Have I told you about the time
我赶走凶猛的喷火巨龙
I single-handedly saved a kingdom
只手拯救王国的事吗
from a fire-breathing dragon?
我晕了
Swoon!
现在 同学们
And now, students...
什么
What?
角斗开始
Let the joust begin.
你是要做骑士的人
You're gonna be a knight.
你是要做骑士的人
You're gonna be a knight.
你是要做骑士的人
You're gonna be a knight.
怎么回事
What happened?
你角斗输了
You got jousted.
你还吃不吃奶油布丁
Are you done with your butterscotch pudding?
我跟你们说过那次
Have I told you about the time
我赶走凶猛的喷火巨龙
I single-handedly saved a kingdom
只手拯救王国的事吗
from a fire-breathing dragon?
你过去一周都在说这个
You've spoken of nothing else for the past week.
还从不脱下盔甲
And you never take off your armor.
为什么
Why is that?
不可以 女王陛下
Oh, I can't, my queen.
骑士必须时刻准备
A knight must be prepared for saving
拯救少女于危难
damsels in distress at all times.
我永远是身穿闪耀盔甲的骑士
I am always a knight in shining armor.
臭烘烘的盔甲吧
A knight in stinky armor.
身为骑士 不光是要斗恶龙
Being a knight is more than battling dragons
救美女
and saving damsels.
身为骑士 代表着你有礼貌
Being a knight means you're polite
有教养
and have good manners.
什么
What?
有人知道这是什么吗
Does anybody know the term for what that is?
-这是骑士精神 -有人用功了
- That's chivalry. - Somebody's done his homework.
马屁精
Kiss-up.
不能这样对待女士
This is how not to treat a lady.
走开 女士
Go away, lady!
是 你要说"请走开"
Yeah, yeah, you gotta say "Go away please, lady."
不 有骑士精神的骑士
No. This is how a chivalrous knight
应该这样
treats a lady.
请坐 夫人
Please have a seat, milady.
天啊 您今天真是美丽
And my, how lovely you are this day.
该你们了
Your turn.
我情愿角斗
I'd rather joust.
我可以安排
I can arrange that.
害羞鬼角斗了八块腹肌爵士
So Bashful jousted Sir Strong of Abs.
大头爵士
Sir Huge of Head.
以及大屁♥股♥爵士
And Sir Broadly of Bottomly.
坚持住 害羞鬼 有我陪你
Hang in there, Bash. I'm here for you.
该吃午餐了
And that's lunch.
身为骑士 也意味着
Being a knight also means
要会弹琉特琴
knowing how to play the lute.
琉特琴是骑士的武器中
The lute is a powerful weapon
颇有威力的一件
in the arsenal of a knight.
-什么 -会抚慰凶猛的野兽
- Come again. - Known to soothe the savage beast.
比如恶龙吗
Like dragons or something?
对 比如恶龙
Yes, like dragons.
你真有天赋 孩子
You've got something special, kid.
-鲑鱼洋葱堡 要尝尝吗 -关上头盔
- Trout and onion. Want a bite? - Can it!
-你能从骑士学校毕业了 -真的吗
- You just might graduate from knight school. - Really?
但首先 你要通过期末考试
But first, you need to pass the final exam.
终极极限大角斗
The ultimate extreme mega-joust!
完蛋了
Mega-floom.
你不能放弃 害羞鬼
You can't give up now, Bashful.
明天是煎饼狂欢节
Tomorrow's Pancake Jamboree Day.
我没法毕业成为骑士了
I'll never graduate and become a knight.
我不会角斗
I can't joust,
也就是说我没法让女王晕三次
which means I'll never get the queen to triple swoon.
害羞鬼 别想着用其他骑士的规则打败他们
Bash, stop trying to beat the other knights at their own game.
用你的规则去取胜
To win, play your own game.
做你自己
Be who you are.
谢谢你为我鼓劲 臭脾气
Oh! Thanks for the pep talk, Grumpy.
你怎么这么睿智
How did you get so wise?
我就是这样
It's who I am.
其实 这句话是我从
Actually, I got that pep talk
骑士学校手册上看来的
right outta the knight school brochure.
"发挥长处 做自己"
"Do what you do best. Be who you are."
说得好
Nice stuff.
同学们 想通过期末考试...
Students, to pass this final exam...
他说的是终极极限大角斗
That would be the ultimate extreme mega-joust.
你们要对抗这学校有史以来
You will joust against the greatest knight
最伟大的骑士
this school has ever known.
我
Me!
赶快搞定算了
Well, let's get this over with.
我在医务室等你
See ya in the infirmary!
用自己的规则 做你自己
Play your own game. Be who you are.
空的吗
Empty?
恭喜你 害羞鬼
Congratulations, Bashful.
你赢得了角斗
You've won the joust.
害羞鬼爵士 躲猫猫骑士
Sir Bashful, Knight of the Hide and Go Seekery.
臭脾气爵士 无限♥量♥自助骑士
Sir Grumpy, Knight of the All You Can Eatery.
我们是骑士了
We're knights!
好棒
Yip-yip yooray!
乔利伍德与法恩的边界有农舍出租
There's a cottage for rent on the corner of Jollywood and Fine.
我给你们添麻烦了吗
Have I overstayed my welcome?
-杜威[是吗] -是什么
- Dewey? - Do we what?
是谁在挠城♥堡♥大门吗
Do we wanna find out who's scratching and whining at the door?
杜威 你怎么跑来了
Dewey, what are you doing here?
快回马车上
Get back to the wagon.
我知道我欠你工资 但别现在啊
I know I owe you back pay, but not now.
等下再来
Come back later.
你哥哥说我该现在给吗
Your brother says I should pay you now.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表