剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
- Six. - 6D, fine!
今晚的乔利游♥行♥见
See you at the Jolly Parade tonight!
都走吧
Off you go.
都来吧
In you go.
好好相处 小害兽们
Get along, little vermin.
斯塔奇巴顿
Starchbottom!
在 女王陛下
Yes, Your Majesty?
你觉得我的新裙子怎么样
What do you think of my new dress?
它很...
Well, it's...
那么好啊 太高兴了
That good, huh? Delightful!
我们把那些小动物都放了 所以...
We set all the critters free, so...
大老鼠 我还以为都抓走了呢
Rats. I thought we got 'em all.
我的天呐
Hickory, dickory, me!
现在怎么办
Now what?
格里姆 你真是超常发挥了
Grimmy, you've outdone yourself.
小意思 夫人 你开心就好
Well, shuckins, ma'am, I aim to please.
打住 别再学牛仔说话了
Stop. No more cowboy talk.
是 夫人 我会改的
Yes, ma'am. I'll rope it in.
拜托
Please!
万事通 怎么办
Doc, what's the plan?
-建个动物园 -我知道了
- Build a petting zoo? - I know what to do.
玛吉 请帮我接魔笛手
Hey, Marge, connect me to the Pied Piper, please.
开心果 开心果 开心果 你的声音真是天籁
Happy, Happy, Happy, your voice is music to my ears.
朋友 我们在城♥堡♥里遇到了大老鼠危机
Hey, pards, we've got a rat problem in the castle.
斯塔奇巴顿吗 开个玩笑
Starchbottom? Just kidding.
我来教你怎么做
I'll tell you what you've got to do.
*大老鼠要离开*
? Oh, the rats have got to go ?
*大老鼠要离开*
? The rats have got to go ?
*我们不知道它们要去哪*
? We don't know where they're going ?
*但大老鼠要离开*
? But the rats have got to go ?
抓紧办正事 开心果
Will you quit goofin' around, Happy,
赶快把它们都弄出去
and get 'em outta here?
好 但你得承认 这些大老鼠很有天赋
Okay, but you gotta admit, those are some talented rats.
七个小矮人总是坏事
Ooh, those 7D always ruin everything!
那些什么都要掺和的林中矮人
Those sidewindin' bushwhackers.
格里姆 再用牛仔腔说一句
Grim! One more lame cowboy-ism,
只要一句 我就送你去见阎王
just one, and I will go full-blown Tombstone on you.
那可不行 姑娘
That's not okay, corral.
够了
That's it!
小害兽 冲啊
Hi-ho vermin, away!
一路顺风 朋友
Happy trails, pardner.
-快乐女王 -什么事
- Queen Delightful. - Yes?
"一直洗澡"日
Stay In the Shower For Hours Day
-结束了 -是吗
- is officially over. - It is?
我帮您拿裙子
I'll get your dress,
现在您的衣橱已经没有害兽了
now that your closet is pest-free.
又怎么了
What's wrong now?
你们为什么要尖叫
What's all the "Aah!" about?
女王陛下 我去帮您拿裙子
Your Majesty, I went to get your dress,
但恐怕您的衣橱里都是小动物
but I'm afraid there are animals in your closet.
当然有了
Of course there are.
各位好
Hi, guys.
你认识它们
You know them?
我当然认识 我的衣服都是它们做的
Of course I do. They make all my clothes.
-是它们做的 -当然
- They do? - Sure.
不然衣服还能怎么做
How else does anyone get new clothes?
常规做法 精灵们做
The regular way. Elves.
多年来它们一直帮我做裙子
They've been my dressmakers for years.
干得好
Well done.
这是迄今最棒的作品
This could be your best work yet.
针脚非常规整
The stitching is perfectly uniform.
决定了 我要把精灵们开除
That's it, I'm firing the elves.
不能碰
No touching.
它们比较介意
They're pretty sensitive about that.
你来晚了 你跑去哪了
You're late. Where you been?
你一整天都在捉虫吗
You were out bug collecting all day?
你是五岁小孩吗
What are you, five?
不 坚果[疯子]
No. Nuts.
大迷糊 时间刚好
Dopey, just in time.
斯塔奇勋爵
Lord Starchbottom.
什么 真的吗
Oh, what? Oh, really?
和您一起游♥行♥吗
Up with you in the parade?
真是太让人激动了
Oh, this is such a thrill.
好像不太激动了
Ugh. The thrill's kinda gone.
乔利伍德萤火虫游♥行♥开始
It's the Jollywood Lightning Bug Parade.
迄今最棒的乔利伍德萤火虫游♥行♥
Best Jollywood Lightning Bug Parade ever.
萤火虫
Firefly ho!
让我开心 让我不开心
格里姆沃德
Grimwold?
什么事 我亲爱的老婆
Yes, my beloved ball and chain.
你在上面做什么
What are you doing up there?
和我的秘密纸飞机笔友通信
Conversing with my secret paper plane pen pal.
赶快给我滚下来
Get down here pronto.
我好像滚疼了我的屁♥股♥
I think I busted my pronto.
害羞鬼 快来
Bashful, come on.
我们要干一小会活
We got a short day of work.
还是说你忘了今天下午要干什么
Or have you forgotten what this afternoon is?
当然记得 今天下午女王
Yeah, this afternoon is when the Queen
要向全国发表一年一度的演讲
giver her yearly address to the kingdom.
那就快来干活啊
Then get a move on.
"亲爱的纸飞机笔友
"Dear paper plane pen pal,
我喜欢画画 你喜欢什么"
I like to draw. What do you like to do?"
我得找一张纸
Ooh, ooh, gotta find some paper.
这里肯定有纸的 找到了
There's gotta be some paper around here somewhere. Oh.
害羞鬼 拖拖拉拉干什么呢
Bashful, what is the hold-up?
我得给我的秘密纸飞机笔友回信
I gotta answer my secret paper airplane pen pal.
好吧 但是不要用我的纸
Okay, but just don't use any of my papers.
特别是我们昨天刚找到的
Especially the map to the Delightnotium
去往快乐梦魇的地图
we found yesterday.
就是那颗能够毁灭快乐女王的宝石
The one gem that can bring ruin to Queen Delightful?
没错
Exactly.
就是那张我刚折好飞出去的地图吗
The map which I just sent flying out the window?
快来吧
Now come on.
别慌了
Don't panic.
秘密笔友拿通往快乐梦魇的地图
What's a secret pen pal gonna do with a map
能干什么呢
to the Delightnotium?
"谢谢你的地图
"Thanks for the mappy thingy.
署名 你的秘密纸飞机笔友 格里姆·格鲁姆"
Signed, your secret paper airplane pen pal, Grim Gloom."
希尔蒂
Hildy.
看看我的纸飞机笔友给我发来了什么
Look at what my airplane pen pal sent me.
-是一张地图 -格里姆 集中注意力
- It's a mappy thingy. - Grim, focus.
我们得好好计划如何推♥翻♥女王并取而代之
We need to plan to dethrone the Queen and take over.
我觉得你刚毁掉了一个绝佳的机会
I think you just trashed a good chance there.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
你又在念叨什么
What are you babbling about?
那是一张通往快乐梦靥的地图
That was a map to Delightnotium.
什么
What?!
你管通往乔利伍德所有厕所的地图叫什么
Hey, what do you call a map to all the bathrooms in Jollywood?
地形[解脱]图
A relief map.
爱死这个球了
Love the ball.
快乐梦靥
Delightnotium.
只要我把这颗宝石靠近快乐女王
If I got that gem anywhere near Queen Delightful,
它就会吸干因她而产生的每一丝快乐
it would drain every ounce of delight from her being.
你是说她会从...
You mean she'll go from...
大家好
Hello, everybody!
我是快乐女王 你叫什么
My name's Delightful. What's yours?
-变成... -所以...
- To... - So...
不止如此 她会从...
Only worse. She'll go from...
小矮人们是我的也是大家的
Yaysies for me-sies and you-sies.
变成...
To...
我真是难以想象乔利伍德会作何反应
I can just imagine Jollywood's reaction.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表