剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
- I do. - Winkies
你愿意嫁给这个男人
Do you take this man
-让他成为你丈夫吗 -我愿意
- to be your husband? - I do.
眨眼
Winkies.
所以你敢眨眼发誓你不会暗地里耍手段吗
So do you winky swear you won't pull any shenanigans?
-好吧 我眨眼发誓 -眨眼
- Fine. I winky swear. - Winkies.
好嘞 我们逃离这里
All right. Now let's get outta here.
大家对计划都清楚了吗
Now everyone clear on the plan?
不
No.
格里姆 我们其他人去引开那个假货
Grim, the rest of us will distract that faker
然后你跑回家去拿那根复♥制♥魔杖
while you dash home to get the duplicating wand
我们来破除咒语
so we can break the spell.
-明白了吗 -跳过
- Is that clear? - Skip.
我要把一切都毁掉
I think I'm gonna tear everything down
然后种上仙人掌
and plant cacti.
假女王 看这里
Yo, fake queen. Over here.
我们逃脱了
We escaped!
哦耶耶耶
Na-na-nyah-nyah!
夜行神龙快复活
Gargoyles come to life, awake.
抓到他们来给我
Track 'em down for ghoulish sake.
跑
Skip!
小桃子
Peaches!
这个我们以后再算账
We will talk about this later.
-跑 -跑
- Skip! - Skip!
你们完蛋了
You guys are goners.
格里姆下士来解除咒语
Corporal Grim deploy to de-doop.
糟了
Oopsies.
格里姆 把魔杖给我
Grim, toss me the wand.
大限已到 再见永别
Your time is up, I say farewell.
折断魔杖 破除咒语
I break the wand and break the spell.
好啦
Ta-ta.
糟了
Oh, bats.
干得漂亮 我独一无二的希尔蒂女王
Good work, my one-of-a-kind Queen Hildy Wildy.
给你的女王跪下
Bow before your queen.
但是你眨眼发誓了
But you winky sweared.
对 如果违背眨眼发誓诺言 会发生糟糕的事
Yeah, and bad things happen if you break a winky swear.
抱歉 亲爱的 我眼睛里进了东西
Sorry, darling, I had something in my eye.
你让我们的主人消失了
You disappeared our master.
夜行神龙说话了 谁想得到呢
Gargoyles talk. Who knew?
向格里姆堡垒撤退
Retreat to Fort Grim!
刚才真是九死一生
Well, that was an escapade.
是啊
And how.
臭脾气
Grumpy!
怎么 我说了什么
What? What did I say?
你说...
You said...
我也不知道那是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
走起
Hi-skip-ho!
-怎么了 -臭脾气
- What, what? - Grumpy!
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表