剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
How can we celebrate 'em
离开了这里 我们还怎么庆祝
when you made them all quit and leave town?
说得对 但这不是一件真正的大事
Good point. But still, its not really a big whoop.
但是这一周我们都忙着准备这件事
But we have been working our tails off all week to prepare for this.
我设计了完美的舞台
And I designed the perfect stage.
这将是我加冕新国王的地方
Where I will crown the new King.
502年以来我们都没加冕过新的精灵国王
We haven't had a new Elf King in 502 years.
所以这是件很重大的事情
So all of this is very, very big whoop.
好吧 感觉有点重大了
OK, starting to feel the whoop.
但是 新精灵国王肯定不会
But come on, it's not like the new Elf King
因为我发了脾气就不让快乐女王给他加冕了
won't let Queen Delightful crown him 'cause of my little rant.
新精灵国王给臭脾气的信件
Message to Grumpy from the Court of the New Elf King.
由于你乱发脾气 精灵们将不会
"Due to your rant, no elves will ever return
再回到乔利伍德 永远不会
"to Jollywood ever, not ever,
新精灵国王加冕礼取消
"and the ceremony to crown the new Elf King is off.
这件事很严重
This is a very ginormous big whoop."
现在 先生们 真出大事儿了
Now gentlemen, we have a whoop.
臭脾气 你得解决这件事
Grumpy! You have to fix this!
那么我出发去魔法森林
So, I headed out to the Enchanted Forest
找到新的精灵国王然后解决一切
to find the new Elf King and, uh, fix things.
其余的人就留在这里
The rest of us stayed behind
暂代臭脾气赶走的精灵们干活
and filled in for all the elves Grumpy made quit.
我跟臭脾气一同前去
And I went with Grumpy to
提前看看精灵魔法王国
see firsthand the magical realm of the elves.
能想象到我有多开心吧
You can imagine my joy.
对了 精灵趣味小常识
Hey, fun elf trivia fact:
精灵唱歌♥的时候 蜘蛛会跳舞
When elves hum, spiders dance.
天 太好笑了 并不
Oh boy, what fun. Not!
还有一个 精灵闻起来像桂皮 太有趣了
Here's another one: Elves smell like cinnamon. Fascinating!
他们像蝙蝠一样倒着睡觉 太有趣了
They sleep upside-down like bats. Fascinating!
他们不仅仅造鞋 鞋还是他们持有专利的发明
They not only make shoes, they invented them and hold the patent.
精灵用勺子吃爆米花 太有趣了
And elves eat popcorn with a spoon. Fascinating!
我喜欢你不说话时发出的声音
I love the sound you make when you stop talking.
精灵国王住在古老而潮湿的泥炭地
The Elf King resides in the ancient steamy peat bog
过了海象树就是
beyond the walrus trees.
海象树吗 真是一群奇怪的精灵
Walrus trees? What a bunch of elven hooey.
海象好臭
Walruses smell funky.
太有趣了
Fascinating!
我被海象果实们压在身下
As I lay there, splayed under the walri,
不知道没有精灵的
I wondered how things
乔利伍德会是什么样子
were back in Jollywood... without the elves.
无精灵版乔利伍德
"Jollywood: The Elfless Hours."
历史学家从两个不同的角度看乔利伍德
Historians view Jollywood from two distinct perspectives:
有精灵的时候
The time with the elves,
以及少数没有精灵的诡异时候
and the weird few hours without the elves.
亲爱的黑克皮斯先生
Dear Mr. Hicklepips,
我们正尽力做着精灵们的工作
doing our best to fill in for the elves,
但是做帽子太恐怖了
but hat-making is a nightmare!
我头上是个什么帽子
What kinda hat is this on my head?
问他
Ask him.
好想那些精灵们
I miss the elves, man.
下一个
Next!
这又是什么
What's this?
这是帽盒
It's a hat box!
好想那些精灵们
I miss the elves.
村民们的
The irritation
不满与绝望
and frustration of villagers
促成了一种新音乐风格的诞生
gave birth to a new style of music:
抗♥议♥之歌♥
the protest song.
*我的朋友 真♥相♥是*
* The truth is, my friend *
*我们会一直在狂风里挣扎*
* We're twisting in the wind *
*直到臭脾气把精灵们带回来*
* Till Grumpy brings them elves home again *
*直到臭脾气把精灵们带回来*
* Till Grumpy brings them elves home again *
臭脾气能和精灵们和好吗
Would Grumpy be able to make peace with the elves?
臭脾气到哪去了呢
And where was Grumpy anyhow?
在成熟的海象底下 还能去哪儿
Under the ripe walri, where else?
古老而潮湿的泥炭地应该就去山脊那边
The ancient steamy peat bog should be just over that ridge.
我要看到精灵住的地方了 好激动
I'm about to see where the elves live! Woohoo!
万事通 在掉落的海象下面时
Hey Doc, under them fallen walri,
或者海翔 不管叫什么了
or walroo, or whatever you call 'em,
我灵光一现
I had a piphany thingy.
我的帽子
You see, my hat,
虽然是个花盆 但是我的标志
it's a flower pot, but it's my signature.
你知道是谁做的吗 是精灵
And you know who made it? Elves.
他们把花盆扣到我头上然后说 讽刺地戴着吧
They plopped it on my head and said, "Wear it ironically."
我就戴着了 那些精灵可能是在乎的
And I do! Maybe those elves do care.
好赞 臭脾气 这可能是因为你在长大吗
I'm impressed, Grumpy. Could it be you're growing as a person?
-不是 -那好吧
- No! - All righty, then.
小心点
Now, be careful.
国王朴素的住所周围
The area around the King's modest dwelling
据说有野生精灵保护
is said to be protected by wild gibberish elves.
与此同时 在乔利伍德
Meanwhile, back in Jollywood,
他们在唱抗♥议♥歌♥的抗♥议♥歌♥
they sang protest songs about the protest songs.
*抗♥议♥之歌♥*
* Oh, the protest songs, pee-yew *
*它们跟保龄球鞋一样臭*
* They stink like a bowling shoe *
*但至少我能吹奏我的口风琴*
* But at least I get to play on my harmonica *
那就是国王朴素的住所吗
That's the King's modest dwelling?
太有趣了
Fascinating!
万事通 我害怕 他们要对我们做什么
Doc, I'm scared. What are they gonna do to us?
不要伤害我 求你了
Don't hurt me, please!
厉害吧 派派哒
As I live and breath! Whoopee Pie!
这是怎么...
What the wha--
姜小豆 你是新任精灵国王吗
Ginger bean? You're the new Elf King?
叫我姜大嘣 臭脾气先生
Oh, it's Gingersnaps, Mr. Grumpy, sir.
没错 我就是新国王
And yessiree, I am the heir apparent.
派派哒
Whoopee Pie!
这是好消息 你之前白紧张了
Well, this is great news! And you were nervous.
不用紧张
Nervous shmervous!
我一直很激动 快乐女王终于要
I've been oh-so-very-excited that Queen Delightful
正式给我加冕为新任精灵国王了
was going to formally crown me as the new King of Elves.
场面肯定盛大无比
It was gonna be a real big whoopie pie!
但是呢 臭脾气先生 因为你
But alas, Mr. Grumpy, sir, because of you
这不可能了 因此 我好孤单凄凉
that cannot happen now, and, as such, I am forlorn.
天啊 姜面包...
Gee, Ginger Buns--
是姜大嘣 臭脾气先生 是的
Uh, Gingersnaps, Mr. Grumpy, sir. Yes.
现在所有的精灵都发誓
And now all elves henceforth and forever more
永远拒绝踏入乔利伍德的地界了
will refuse to step foot in Jollywood ever again in perpitude.
除非 臭脾气先生 你同意...
Unless, Mr. Grumpy, sir, you agree to...
什么 什么
What? What?!
根据十一圣人
Well, according to the laws
制定的法律
of the elven folk,
唯一能对受辱的精灵补救的方法
the only way to make amends to insulted elves
就是让他们的脸变红
is to make their faces turn red.
太有趣了
Fascinating!
这怎么做
How do I do that?
我不能告诉你 臭脾气先生 不能
I can't tell you, Mr. Grumpy, sir, I can't!
十一律法禁止我告诉你
Elven law forbids me from doing so.
当然了
Of course it does.
好了 精灵迷有趣先生
All right, Mr. Fun Trivia Elf Nerd,
我怎么让精灵的脸变红
how do I make those elves' faces turn red?
我知道了 可能你得让他们害羞脸红
Hmm. I know! Maybe you have to make them blush.
怎么做
How?
有人表扬我的时候
My face always blushes and turns red
我就会害羞脸红
when people compliment me.
好极了 我得表扬精灵
Great. I gotta compliment elves.
好了 准备好被表扬吧
OK, so, uh, prepare to be complimented!
万事通 我没话说 帮帮我
Uh, Doc, I got nothin'. Help me!
太好了
Great.
你们闻起来像桂皮 太有趣了
You smell like cinnamon. Fascinating!
虽然我不太喜欢这种味道 但有人喜欢
Not really a smell I like, but, uh, some people do.
你们倒着睡觉 太有趣了
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表