剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
如果球飞过了投手
If the ball makes it past the pitcher,
我们就像踢足球那样控球
we control it soccer style.
不许手触球 起来 傻帽
No handsies. Get up, Hats.
傻帽 来偷球 偷球
Hats, steal the ball, steal the ball.
可偷窃是不对的
But stealing is bad.
集中精力比赛 傻帽
Get your head in the game, Hats.
快来 女王就靠你了 快 傻帽
Come on, the queen is counting on you. Come on, Hats.
当我们跑到乔利火拼场的时候
When we reach the jolly gridiron,
就可以抱球穿越
you can pick up the jollyball and pass it,
可踢 可跑
kick it, or run it.
拼出血路来到罚球区投篮
Battling your way to the top of the key where we shoot baskets
同时要避免球被截走 截我球 傻帽
while avoiding the tackle! Tackle me, Hats!
得一分
Boom! Score one!
最先得七分的一方获胜
First to score seven points wins.
我刚想起来为啥我们玩不转乔利球了
I just remembered why we stink at jollyball.
这游戏难于上青天啊
The game is impossible.
如果你们看书的话就不难了
Not if you crack open a book.
我的书 快买♥♥
Mine. Buy it.
娇脸教练 你能从头再来一遍吗
Coach Coachy, could you run through that again
但这回 配点音乐怎么样
from the top, but this time, to music?!
不不不 不行 我们按书比赛
No, no, no, no, no! We go by the book,
书上说了不许弹吉他
and the book says no guitars!
我越来越喜欢这家伙了
This guy's growin' on me.
围过来 围过来
Bring it in, bring it in.
今天我们学到了什么
So what did we learn here today?
最弱的队员有多弱 你们就有多弱
You're only as weak as your weakest player,
也就是说你去当送水工 傻帽
which means you get to be the water boy, Hats.
太好啦
Yes!
我爱你 傻帽 我爱你
I love you, Hats, I love you.
我冲你吼是因为我的爱
I do this, I yell, because I love!
给我拿点水来
Get me some water.
你 斯塔奇秃子
You, Starchibald.
-你来当第七个队员 -什么
- You're our seventh man. - What?!
要记住 有打乔利球的正确方式
Now remember, there's a right way to play jollyball,
也有错误方式
and there's the wrong way!
第二个方式 我们无师自通了
That second way, we got that nailed.
听好了 除非你们都按照娇脸教练的办法来打
Listen up. Unless you all start playing the Coach Coachy way,
你们明天输定了 整个王国也就完了
you'll lose tomorrow, and the kingdom will be doomed.
我的水呢 我的水呢
Where's my water? Where's my water?!
傻帽 水送的太早了
Hats, way too early for that.
我队加油
Go, team!
继续挥吧 快乐女王
Keep waving, Queen Delightful,
也顺便挥手说拜拜吧
and wave bye-bye while you're at it,
因为我待会儿就要搬去你的城♥堡♥
'cause I'll soon be moving into your castle,
你也会被请出去的
and you'll be moving out.
谁都不用动
Nobody's moving anywhere.
我们会赢的 赢 赢 赢
We're gonna win, win, win!
走着 走着 走着 走着
Hi ho, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho.
哼哼 哈哈 哼哼 哈哈
Hup yup, hup yup, hup yup.
哦不 哦不 哦不 哦不
Oh no, oh no, oh, no, oh no.
地精队 加油
Go, Gnomes!!
臭地精 听着
Gnomes. Listen up.
照娇脸教练的方式拿下今天
Win today the Coach Coachy way.
按书比赛
By the book!
乔利球开赛
Play jollyball!
我不敢看
I can't watch.
我不能不看
I can't not watch.
我的小屁屁着火了
My biscuits are burning!
哼哼 哈兮 地精队 加油
Hup yeah, hup yeah, gnomes, gnomes, gnomes.
那就是传说中的娇脸教练方法吗
Was that the Coach Coachy way?
棒呆了 我接到球了
Spoodley doo, I caught the ball!
好了好了 到我了到我了
Okay, okay, my turn, my turn.
好吧
Okay.
暂停 有人受伤
Time out. Player down.
超级完蛋了
Mega floom.
抱歉教练 我脚踝好像脱臼了
Sorry, Coach, I think I dislocated my derby.
球场上需要七名队员
We need seven players on the field,
否则我们只能弃权
or we forfeit the game.
傻帽 你上
Hats, you're in.
我不行不行不行
I can't, I can't, I can't!
比赛好精彩 我们要赢赢赢
What a game. We're going to win, win, win!
但我们要输了 现在是六比零
But we're losing. It's six to zero.
我们只要在他们进最后一球
All we have to do is score seven points
赢得比赛之前 先进七个球就行了
before they score one more point and we win.
你们能做到的 你们是七个小矮人
You can do it. You're the 7D.
女王说得对
The queen's right.
我们能赢
We can win this game,
但不能按照娇脸教练的方式来
but not the Coach Coachy way.
什么
What? Wha...?
无意冒犯 娇脸教练
No offense, Coach Coachy.
我们要用七个小矮人的方式赢得这场比赛
We're gonna win this game the 7D way!
-来加油 伙计们 -耶
- Bring it in, fellas. - Yeah!
真是鬼精灵 值得一试
What the zing? It's worth a shot.
走起
Hi ho!
乔利球开球
Play jollyball.
想我吗
Miss me.
进啦
Schmoo-ha!
我们得分了吗
We scored?
好棒
Yes!
哦耶
Yippee!
我们要反败为胜了 地精国王
We're coming back, you gnome king.
希望你随身带来了口香糖
I hope you brought gum with you.
*快醒醒 瞌睡虫 不要再打鼾了*
? Wake up, Sleepy, no more snores ?
*他醒了 他打呵欠 他投球了*
? He wakes, he yawns, he shoots ?
*他得分了*
? And he scores ?
*呜呜嘟嘟太棒啦*
? Whoopty doopty swoodily doo hey ?
太棒了
Boom!
我的脚踝
My derby.
快点结束比赛
Come on. Come on. Finish the job.
我还要量量我城♥堡♥的窗帘尺寸呢
I wanna measure for my castle curtains.
不好意思 在那只肥鹅叫之前
Excuse me. Until the fat goose honks,
这仍然是本女王的王国
this is still my flip-de-doodle kingdom.
你不要自以为是了
That's what you think.
你还没见过我的王牌 罗杰
You haven't seen my ringer, Roger.
慢着 傻帽呢
Wait. Where's Hats?
害羞鬼在哪里
Hey, where's Bashful?
害羞鬼在哪里
Where's Bashful?
*在哪里 在哪里 在哪里*
? Where, oh where, oh where ?
*他能去哪里呢*
? Oh where can he be? ?
-他在土堆上吗 -没有
- Is he on the mound? - No.
-他在地底下吗 -没有
- Is he underground? - No.
-他在观众席里吗 -没有
- Is he in the stands? - No.
-他在粉丝群里吗 -没有
- Is he with the fans? - No.
-在地精下面吗 -我看看
- Underneath some gnomes? - Hmm.
没有
No.
害羞鬼在哪里
Where's Bashful?
害羞鬼在哪里
Where's Bashful?
*在哪里 在哪里 在哪里 他能去哪里*
? Where, oh where, oh where, oh where can he be? ?
以七个小矮人的方式赢
Winning the 7D way.
罗杰 你真是太让我失望了
Roger, you are a major disappointment.
我们赢了 乔利伍德得救了
We won! Jollywood is saved!
我们赢了
We did it!
好厉害 小矮人 傻帽
Way to go, 7D! Hats!
乔利球比赛又重回快乐激烈了
We put the jolly back in jollyball.
不 你们让我重新感到快乐了
No, you put the jolly back in me.
谢谢 伙计们 来 都来
Thanks, fellas. Bring it in, bring it in.
都过来
Bring it in!
我爱你们
I love you all!
小女王 你们队赢了
Listen, queenie, your team pulled it off.
希望你喜欢地精莓口香糖
Hope you like gnomeberry bubble.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表