剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
It'll take all day to get back home.
我知道了 吉赛尔
Oh, I know. Hey, Giselle.
我刚想起来
I just remembered.
你的晚饭在城♥堡♥里
Your supper is back at the castle.
今天我们要颁给
Today we honor Queen Delightful
快乐女王最关心
with the Serious and Important Award
哀怨脸小狗狗的
For The One Who Shows The Most Kindness
重要严肃奖项
Towards Puppies With Sad Faces award.
你们到底怎么回事
Sh! What has gotten into you?
你能忘记她与便便呼呼小狗狗共处的日子
Who can forget her work with poor Poopsie Hoopsie Poodle Doo?
便便呼呼哼哼
Poopsie Hoopsie Floopsie.
当然了 还有她烤了
And of course, the time she baked
100个松松派派马芬...
100 pickled puffie piesie wiesies...
闭嘴
Zip it!
给小可怜呼呼噜噜胡胡狗...
for little sad sack Snoogie Woogie Hoonie Woowie Woo...
狗
Woo.
他们要毁了快乐女王的典礼
They're ruining Queen Delightful's event.
小贴士
Fun fact:
害羞鬼压力山大的时候就会吃东西
Bashful eats when he gets stressed.
莓果在这里
Ooh, the berries are here.
害羞鬼
Yoo-hoo, Bashful.
真好吃
Mm. Yummers.
快乐女王经常会对这些小东西
Queen Delightful always has some sweet, kind words
说一些温暖的话
for these puppies.
比如...
Things like...
"把眉毛倒过来
"Turn that frown upside down,
哭哭呜呜小布丁头先生"
Mr. Saddy Waddy Puddin' Head!"
所以废话不多说
Without further ado,
有请快乐女王
I give you Queen Delightful.
她怎么了
What is wrong with her?
我没什么事呀
There's nothing wrong with me.
是你们该高兴一点
You folks just need to lighten up a little.
来吧 伙计们
Hit it, boys.
所以快乐女王
That's why Queen Delightful
才希望我们带傻笑莓来
wanted us to bring giggleberries.
忧郁莓来了
Oh, blue ones.
发送忧郁莓
Blues berries away.
起作用了 他们不傻笑了
Hey, it worked. They stopped giggling.
拿这个奖 我只想说...
In accepting this honor, I just want to say...
另一件有趣的事是
Another fun fact:
吃太多忧郁莓
Too many I-got-the-blues berries
会让你暂时变得非常忧郁
can give you a temporary case of the blues.
该吃晚饭了 吉赛尔
Suppertime, Giselle.
来吧 请享用
Go ahead. Enjoy.
让我们瞧瞧这有什么了不起的
Let's see what the big deal is here.
我的脸好疼
Ow. This hurts my face.
谁来玩乔利球
七个小矮人来也
The 7D at your service.
女王陛下 您看起来有烦心事
Your Majesty, you look upset.
我今早去参加了魔法森林领袖早餐会
I was at the Enchanted Forest Leadership breakfast this morning,
我坐在那个让人难以忍♥受的地精国王旁边
and I sat next to that insufferable gnome king.
-那个家伙 -很无礼
- Oh, that guy. - Brutal.
一切都猴美好
Everything was hunky monkey
直到他提起下周盛大的乔利球比赛
until he brought up next week's big jollyball game.
然后他开始滔滔不绝地说废话
Then he started his trash talking,
吹嘘他的队伍总是赢
bragging about how his team always wins,
而乔利伍德老是输
and Jollywood always loses.
他一直唾沫横飞地讲啊讲啊讲
On and on he went with his spittle-flicking smack talk,
最后我真是听不下去了 我说道
until finally, I'd heard enough and I said,
是嘛 退下吧地精
Oh, yeah? Well, back off, Gnomey,
今年我们会打败你的队伍的
'cause we're gonna whip your team this year.
我非常确定一定以及肯定
In fact, I'm so flippty-diddle certain of it,
我用我整个王国赌我们赢
I'll bet ya my whole kingdom that we win!
所以我就和他打赌了
So I bet him. I did.
我跟他约定好了 我赌上了整个王国
I shook on it. I bet the whole kingdom.
她魔障了
She's kooked it.
那如果你赢了能得到什么
And what do you get if you win?
一条口香糖
A stick of gum.
*地精泡泡口香糖*
? Gnomeberry bubble gum ?
*吹个泡泡真好吃*
? Blow a bubble, yummy yum ?
她真的魔障了
She has kooked it.
怎么了 我喜欢嚼口香糖
What? I like a good chew.
立下这个赌约
By making that bet,
就意味着女王把王国拱手让人
the queen has basically given away the kingdom.
乔利伍德多年来从来没赢过乔利球赛
And Jollywood hasn't won a jollyball game in years.
也就是说地精国王会接管乔利伍德
This means the gnome king will take over.
城♥堡♥里有地精 街上有地精
Gnomes in the castle, gnomes in our streets.
家里有地精 到处都有地精
Gnomes in our homes. Gnomes everywhere.
所以我才摇了铃
And that's why I rang the bell.
我需要你们 七个小矮人
I need you, the 7D,
去赢得今年的比赛
to play and win this year's game.
加油 球队
Go, team!
但是女王陛下 我们讨厌乔利球
But Your Majesty, we stink at jollyball.
我对羞辱过敏
I'm allergic to humiliation.
那你呢 害羞鬼
What about you, Bashful?
我不行 女王陛下
Oh! I can't, Your Majesty.
拜托 拜托 不要让我上 拜托
Please, please, please don't make me, please.
那就是答应了
That's a solid yes.
那个声音 就像指甲在划黑板
Oh, that sound. It's like nails on a chalkboard.
友情提醒
Just a little reminder.
乔利球与快活不沾边
There's no jolly in jollyball.
是娇脸教练
It's Coach Coachy.
乔利伍德历史上最棒的乔利球教练
The greatest jollyball coach in Jollywood history.
说得没错 聪明人
You got that right, smarty.
我出了乔利球的书
I wrote the book on jollyball.
《娇脸教练教你...》 亲笔写的
The Coach Coachy Way... in pencil.
你率领乔利伍德赢得了唯一一次比赛
You took Jollywood to their one and only victory,
-就销声匿迹了 你去了哪 -巡回售书
- then disappeared. Where'd you go? - I was on a book tour.
买♥♥我的书《娇脸教练教你打乔利球》
Buy my book Jollyball The Coach Coachy Way.
两元就能买♥♥两本
Get two for the price of two.
我买♥♥了二十本才请到他来当教练
I had to buy 20 copies to get him to coach.
你真的认为能把七个小矮人指导出师吗
Do you really think you can whip the 7D into shape?
如果有人可以 那就是我
If anybody can, I can.
我吃喝睡都不离乔利球
I eat, drink and sleep jollyball.
拿着 孩子 你欠我五十格赞卡
Here, kid. You owe me 50 gazenkas.
有娇脸教练指导你们
With Coach Coachy coaching you,
你们会赢得比赛 拯救我们的王国
you'll win the game and the kingdom will be saved.
好 训练明天一大早就开始
All right, training starts bright and early tomorrow morning.
加油 把你们的手伸出来
Bring it in. Give me your hands.
把它们叠在一起
Just put 'em together right here.
快过来呀 害羞鬼
Bring it in, Bashful?
他过去了
He took it out.
排好队 听好了
Line up and listen up.
我会对你们进行每周七天每天二十五小时的
I'm gonna drill you and train you
乔利球魔鬼训练
on jollyball 25/7.
我知道我给每天多加了一个小时
I know I added an hour to the day.
这就是我的训法
That's how I roll!
划分小矮人和地精就从这里开始
This is where we separate the dwarves from the gnomes.
好了 我们按规定编好七人小队
Okay, we got a regulation seven-man team in place.
有谁知道比赛怎么打吗
Do any of you know how to play this game?
-没有 -那就听好
- No. - Then listen up.
娇脸教练是这样打乔利球的
Here's how to play jollyball the Coach Coachy way.
按书比赛
By the book!
做个示范 我需要一名志愿者
To demonstrate, I need a volunteer.
就选...
I pick...
-别选我 -你吧
- Don't pick me. - I pick you.
什么 人呢
What... what?
怎么就一下子跑那儿了
How in the zing?
那是他的绝活帽
That's his stunt hat.
那么 对方朝本垒投球
Now then, the opponent pitches to home plate
我们把球踢飞 投球 傻帽
where we kick it. Pitch me the ball, Hats.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表