剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
Ooh, a whirly windy.
没错 而你的旋风会毁了乔利伍德
Yes, and your whirly windy will destroy Jollywood.
拜托 预言家小姐
Please, Miss Fortune,
我能做什么来阻止这一厄运吗
is there anything I can do to stop this bad luck from happening?
其实有的
As a matter of fact, yes, there is.
为了阻止它 你必须去环球巡航
To stop it, you must circumnavigate the world...
-倒着走 -环球啥
- backwards. - Circum-whatsie-what?
你要倒着游遍全球
You've got to go around the whole world backwards
来逆转厄运
to reverse the bad luck.
明白了 可能挺耗时间的
Got it. That could take a while.
我不在的时候谁来当女王呢
Who will rule while I'm gone?
好问题
Great question.
让我问问我的水晶球
Let me consult my crystal ball.
多让人意想不到啊
How odd and utterly unexpected.
水晶球说 在你不在的时候
The ball says, in your absence,
我应该当女王
I should be queen.
那你会需要这个
Oh, then you'll need this.
我走啦
Well, I'm off.
全速倒游
Full speed backwards.
一路顺风
Bon voyage!
肯定不会好走
Whoo, this is not going to be easy.
绝对不好走
Definitely not easy.
把钢琴砸到小矮人头上会得到什么
What do you get when you drop a piano on a 7D?
什么
What?
扁掉的旷工
A flat miner.
大爱水晶球
Lovin' the ball.
我的马戏团训练终于派上用场啦
My circus training is finally paying off.
是平局 伊斯普拉爵士
It was a tie, Sir Yipsalot.
顺提一句 我觉得你耍赖了
By the way, I think you cheated.
让我们看看那个预言家
Let's find out what that fortune teller
告诉女王什么了 除了你耍赖之外
told the queen, besides you being a cheater.
我当女王的理由...
The reason I'm queen...
是因为我一流的演技
is because of my stellar performance.
拜托 是谁想的算命诡计啊
Oh, please. You know who came up with this fortune teller scam?
是我
I did.
不好意思 是我让她
Excuse me. It was my idea
倒着环游全球的
to send her around the world backwards.
好了好了你们俩
Now, now, trucie-wucie, you two.
关键在于...
See, the point is...
我忘了
I forgot.
糟了
This was bad.
太糟了 我要喊小矮人来帮忙
So bad, in fact, that I had to call on the 7D for help.
汪汪
Yip yip.
为了跟上女王的环游路线
To follow the queen's backward route,
我改造了我的无敌飞行器
I reconfigured my whoopty doopty floaty flyer
变成了飞行器无敌
into a flyer floaty doopty whoopty!
天才 看到他做的了吗
Genius! See what he did there?
万事通把名字倒着说它就会倒着飞
Doc said the name backwards so it would fly backwards.
有时科学会让我困惑
At times, I am baffled by science.
喷嚏精 出发
Hit it, Sneezy.
阿嚏
Ho-hi!
其他人在追查女王下落时
While the others were tracking down the Queen,
我们决定让格鲁姆夫妇也尝尝被耍的滋味
we decided to give those Glooms a taste of their own medicine.
让我们有请全知全能的
And now, the all-knowing, all-seeing
东方访客...
visitor from the east...
我是伟大的脾气大♥师♥
I am the Great Grumpinski,
女王的皇家预言家
the queen's royal fortune teller.
这是我的水晶...制球
And this is my crystal-ish ball.
我看到一切 一切都很棒
I see all, and it's all good.
等等 这不是真正的...
Wait a minute. That's not a real...
闭嘴 白♥痴♥
Stifle it, ball brain.
真有意思 我还不知道
That's funny. I didn't know
女王有皇家预言家
the queen had a royal fortune teller.
有 就是我 我是最棒的
She does. Me. I'm one of the perks.
没错 先生
You are correct, sir.
超级棒 超级好
Whoopty well, whoopty flea,
看着我的头 你看到了什么
look at my head, what do you see?
告诉他你看到了南瓜[挤压]
Tell her you see squash.
在你的未来 我看到了南瓜[挤压]
In your future, I see squash.
真好笑 这是一只香蕉
Ha ha, nice try. It's a banana.
是的
Yes.
别担心 南瓜[挤压]马上就来
Don't worry. The squash is coming.
你拿走了大猩猩的香蕉
When you take a gorilla's banana,
你就会被压扁
you get squashed.
没错 先生
You are correct, sir.
我看到你的未来有波尔卡舞
I see polka dancing in your future.
波尔卡 没错
Polka. Yes!
洋溢着波尔卡的未来 有什么好事吗
A future full of polka! See anything good?
我看到你沐浴在亮晶晶的钻石中
I see you being showered with sparkling crystals.
钻石 没错
Crystals, yes.
亮晶晶的钻石 我最喜欢了
Ooh, sparkling crystals. Me likey.
现在我看到1700磅的腌黄瓜
And now I see 1,700 pounds of pickles.
腌黄瓜 没错
Pickles, yes.
以及一头凶猛的四头怪
And a ferocious four-headed beast
希望快乐女王回来
who wants Queen Delightful back.
达芬奇 你捕捉到了我最美的一面
Oh, Leonardo, you caught my best side.
我来了 快乐女王
I'm on my way, Queen Delightful.
你好 害羞鬼
Hello, Bashful.
找到她了
Got her!
把我们喷回家吧 喷嚏精
Sneeze us home, Sneezy.
光速喷嚏
Light speedy sneeze.
至少你说错了
Well, at least you were
凶猛的四头野兽这一段
wrong about the ferocious four-headed beast.
你说错了 先生
You are incorrect, sir.
这个蠢主意全是那个水晶球的计划
This silly plan was all the crystal's idea.
-爱死那颗球了 -格里姆
- Love the ball! - Grim!
干得漂亮 伙计们
Nice work, boys.
没错...
Yeah, it was...
然后我们...
And then we...
然后她...
And she was...
真是太棒了
It was good.
我们回家啦
Hickory dickory home!
我回来了
I'm back.
你们收到我的明信片了吗
Did you get my postcards?
明信片
Postcards?!
这张是给我的
This one's addressed to me.
我就喜欢收明信片
I loves me some postcards.
至于你 斯塔奇勋爵
As for you, Lord Starchbottom,
比赛开始
game on!
你一个人玩乒乓球的时候是什么感觉
What do you get when you play ping-pong by yourself?
乒乒
Ping! Ping!
因为没有人来乓 乒
See, there's nobody there to pong. Ping!
那球真是太有意思了
I cannot get enough of that ball.
有意思吧 我写了...
Funny stuff, huh? I write all...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
得分
Strike!
你知道保龄球会对球瓶说什么吗
Hey, what'd the bowling ball say to the pins?
别拦我 我正在滚呢
Don't stop me now, I'm on a roll.
臭脾气提基号♥
今天就是我完成使命的时刻
This is it, the day I fulfill my destiny,
去寻找全世界最臭的奶酪
to claim the stinkiest cheese in the world.
臭烘烘大奶酪
Le fromage de grosse pew.
所以我要扬帆
So I set sail.
这就是臭脾气提基号♥
Behold the Grump Tiki.
-真棒 -真漂亮
- Nice. - Sweet ride.
-好飘 -造得真棒
- Looks floaty. - Well-built.
原来我们的小屋变成这样了
So that's what happened to our cottage.
我需要木材
I needed the lumber.
你们好啊 七个小矮人
Hello, hello, hello, 7D.
我听说了 亲爱的臭脾气
I heard the news, Grumpy my boy.
我记得这味道 这是饼干教授
I know that smell. That's Professor Crackers.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表