剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
怪兽去哪了
Where'd the monster go?
什么怪兽
What monster?
出去 我要换衣服[变身]
Go away! I'm changing!
为什么 你从来没换过衣服
Why? You always wear the same thing.
要跟我们一起看月亮变蓝吗
Want to go watch the moon turn blue with us?
蓝色 不
Blue? No!
那是开心果吗
Is that Happy?
你要下来吗
Are you comin' down with somethin'?
开心果 他变成怪兽了
Happy! He turned into a monster!
伙计们 怎么了
Hey, guys, what's up?
就是那个怪物
There's your monster!
现在变红期已经过去了
Now that the red phase is over,
我们马上要看到完全变蓝的月亮了
we're about to witness the full blue moon!
变蓝了
Ah! It's happening!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
我个人的噩梦已经结束了
Ahh! My personal nightmare is over.
开心果 果开心 开心果来果开心
Happy! Hapster! Happy the Happenator!
臭脾气
Grumpy?
你听过这个好消息了吗
Hey, have you heard the good news?
关于挂绳的
Huh? About lanyards?
又开始流行挂绳了 开心果
Lanyards are in again, Happity.
不如我们整天 整周 整月
I say we spend the day, the week, the month,
整个余生都一起做挂绳吧
the rest of our lives making lanyards together!
我们编织
We'll knit 'em, we'll knot 'em,
然后将它们在工艺品集市上卖♥♥掉
we will sell them at a craft fair.
挂绳
Lanyards!
等会儿再找你
All right, catch you later!
怪兽 狼人臭脾气
Monster! Were-Grumpy!
该你去了
Your turn.
你 长得真帅
You! Lookin' good!
臭脾气
Grumpy?
害羞鬼 小害羞 小羞羞
Bashful! Bash-man! The Bashter!
羞羞羞羞小羞羞
Bashity-Bash-Bash-Bash!
我刚还想到你
I was just thinkin' about you.
你知道我们的共同点是什么吗
You know what you and I have in common?
没有
Nothing?
你是个合群的人
You're a people person
-我也是个合群的人 -不
- and I'm a people person. - Nope.
-我带你去一楼 -不
- Hows about I get you in on the ground floor... - No.
-让你看一个千载难逢的销♥售♥机会 -不
- Of an amazing opportunity in sales... - No.
-卖♥♥挂绳 -不
- Selling lanyards? - Uh-uh.
-我们不要自欺欺人了 -不
- But, hey, let's not kid ourselves. - No.
-你真正要卖♥♥的是什么 -什么都没有
- What will you really be selling? - Nothin'!
你自己
Yourself!
好了 一会儿再见
All right, catch you later!
-瞌睡虫 瞌睡人 瞌睡鬼 -怎么了
- Sleepy! Sleep-man! Sleepster! - What?
你知道我们有什么共同点吗 瞌睡鬼
You know what we have in common, Sleeper?
不知道 是什么
No, what's that?
-我们喜欢开派对 -不是
- We love to party! - No, we don't.
我们邀请所有朋友来吃百味餐吧
So I say we invite all our friends to a potluck!
不要 我不想
No, I don't think so.
我说的是三豆沙拉大聚餐
I am talkin' about a major three-bean salad event!
然后我们把挂绳挂到他们身上
And then we spring the lanyards on 'em.
挂绳
Lanyards?!
好了 爽翻了
All right! Stoked!
一会儿再见
Catch you later!
关店了
"Closed."
慢着 小鱼在他家房♥子里那艘独木舟底下
Wait! Fishy keeps a spare key to the bait shop
藏了鱼饵店的一把备用钥匙
under the canoe at his house!
回乔利伍德
Back in Jollywood.
那是臭脾气 但又不是
It was Grumpy, but it wasn't!
简直太可怕了
It was horrible!
他就好像在乎我一样
It was like he cared about me!
蓝月亮暂时被云彩挡住了
Well, clouds have temporarily obliterated the blue moon,
你们带我看看所谓的狼人臭脾气
so show me this so-called were-Grumpy.
臭脾气
Grumpy?
走开
Go away!
那就是普通的臭脾气
That's just regular old Grumpy.
我的天啊
Hickory-dickory-me!
月亮变成半红半蓝色了
The moon has turned half red and half blue,
就跟我的理论预测一样
just as my theory predicted!
太棒了 果然一半红一半蓝
Yes! It is half and half!
一半一半
Half the way!
不 不
No! No!
不
Oh, no!
挂绳回来了
Lanyards are back!
鱼饵店
Bait shop!
我在这里找到了船坞的钥匙
Which is where I'll find the key to the boathouse.
现在找到小屋的钥匙
Now to get the key to the cabin.
不在这里
It's not here!
还好我给七个小矮人备用钥匙了
Fortunately, I gave a spare key to the 7D,
但是我给了哪个小矮人呢
but which one did I give it to?
那是臭脾气 真走运
It was Grumpy! What luck!
我知道你在 臭脾气
I know you're in there, Grumpy!
让我进去
Let me in!
紫色月亮
The purple moon!
如果理论剩余部分正确的话
And if the rest of my theory is correct...
是正确的
It is!
发现了更多
More has been revealed!
变成彩虹月亮了
It's a rainbow moon all the way!
彩虹月亮
Rainbow moon?!
月亮变成橙色的话我会发生一些事
Uh, something happens to me when the moon turns orange.
黄色
Yellow.
靛蓝色
Indigo.
紫罗兰色 我会变身
Violet. I transform.
我会变成
I change...
一种特别恐怖的东西
into something so unspeakably awful...
谁在我身边都不安全
That no one is safe from me!
斯塔奇巴顿 斯塔奇棒呆
Starchbottom! Starcherrific!
臭脾气
Grumpy?
你知道怎么保管钥匙最安全吗
You know the best way to keep a key safe?
挂在挂绳上
On a lanyard!
我是羞羞
Me bash!
怎么个情况
What's goin' on!
谁想喝咖啡
Who's up for coffee?
我想 我真的想
I'm up! I'm really up!
我想喝浓缩咖啡
I want an espresso!
今年学院里尊贵的
And this year's winner of the Academy's
关于月亮变化理论的"你对了我们都错了奖"
prestigious You Were Right and We Were Wrong Award
获奖人是 万事通
for his Moony-schmagoony theory is Doc.
发现了更多
More has been revealed!
行了 不要哪壶不开提哪壶
All right, man, don't rub it in.
三色月亮走起来
Hi-triple-color-moon-ho!
还有挂绳
And lanyards go!
会找水的大迷糊
太赞了
Squee!
我的"月度咒语俱乐部"来了
My Spell of the Month Club came!
太赞了 一个变老咒
Abraca-Geezer... an aging spell
可以让任何人变老
guaranteed to turn anyone old.
月度咒语
真不错
Aw, that's nice.
我会给快乐女王施咒
I'll just cast it on Queen Delightful,
然后她就会变得太老无法统治
and then she'll be too old to rule,
到时我就可以统治乔利伍德了
and I'll take over Jollywood.
太酷了 成功
Ah, cool. Score!
我会做陷阱了 欧耶
I figured out how to make a snare trap! Whoo-hoo!
陷阱
Snare trap!
放我下去
Get. Me. Down.
好
Right!
你用陷阱做什么
Why on earth do you need a snare trap?
我知道我肯定有原因
I know I had a reason for that.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表