剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
- My jewel sack! - And, of course, that!
他说啥
What is he saying?
我不知道怎么用言语表达
I'm, uh, not sure how to put it in words.
那些口水总结了一切
That pretty much sums it up.
警卫 把他们抓起来
Guards! Arrest them!
为什么
What for?
逞强好斗 扰乱治安
Belligerence, disorderly conduct
还有制♥造♥噪音公害
and for making noises!
关监狱塔90天 带走
Ninety days in the tower! Lock them away!
闪啊 同志们
Cheese it, fellas!
我闪
Heigh-ho!
给我追
After them!
快 躲进来
Quickly! Hide in here!
不好
Oh, no.
我说
I say...
干得漂亮
Nicely Done!
为何 谢谢 你哪位
Why, thanks. Who are you?
刚刚和你说了 我叫干得漂亮
I just told you. I'm Nicely Done.
我觉得这人有点自大
A little stuck up, if ya ask me.
我名字就那么叫啦
That's my name.
你叫"有点自大"
"A Little Stuck Up?"
不 我叫干得漂亮
No... Nicely Done!
欢迎来到胆木森林
Welcome to Darewood!
谢谢 我们是七个小矮人
Thanks! We are the 7D.
只有六个了
Six!
他们带走了大迷糊
They took Dopey!
我们得去救他
We gotta save him.
从警长手上把人救出来
Saving anyone from the Sheriff
是几乎不可能的
is nigh onto impossible!
为何这么说呢
Why,
我的手下 "很好的人们"
my men, "The Really Nice Guys",
被警长抓走
were captured by the Sheriff
关去监狱塔后 就再没被放出来过
and have been locked in the prison tower ever since.
*我叫好人 我叫好人 我叫好好人*
*I'm Nice, I'm Nice, I'm Nices,*
*很好的人们组合*
*The really nice guy*
我已经多次勇敢去拯救他们了
I have made many valiant attempts to rescue them.
请问 我能进贵地
Excuse me? May I please come in
救我的伙伴们吗
and rescue my men?
谢谢
Thank you.
很好的人们和我总是说"请"和"谢谢"
The Nice Guys and I always say "Please" And "Thank you".
你觉得怎么样呢
How's that workin' for ya?
请问我能不能--
May I please--
谢谢
Thank you.
它是有它的缺点啦
It has its drawbacks.
实话告诉你们
To tell you the truth,
郡长他 我怎么表达比较好呢
the Sheriff is-- How do I put this nicely?
是个大傻(哔--)么
A flap-ding-weedle?
干得漂亮
Nicely done!
不但如此 他还劫贫济己
Not only that, he steals from the poor and gives to himself.
我们要用矫枉为正
This wrong must be righted!
我懂
I know!
我们团结一致救出大迷糊
Let's team up to rescue Dopey
还有森的粉好的人们
and the Meally Mouthed Guys!
是叫真的很好的人们啦
The Really Nice Guys.
-还有他们 -好
- Them too! -Heigh-ho!
棒呆了
Jolly good!
不过先说一下 关于服装
But first, there is the, um, small matter
有点小要求
of the dress code.
好看 超时髦 哦啦啦
Lookin' good! Very stylish! Ooo-la-la!
不喜欢紧身裤
Not lovin' the tights.
紧身裤会凸显你的玲珑有致
They flatter your figure.
别给我提这茬
Don't even go there.
好好呆着吧
In ya go!
*你好吗*
*How do you do*
*我们是好人好人 真的很好的人们*
*We are Nice, and Nices the really nice guy*
我赞成 警长很--
I agree. The Sheriff is--
我怎么表达比较好呢
How do I put this nicely?
就是啊
Exactly!
你会口哨语吗
You speak whistle?
我很流利的
Fluently.
现在 我们要共商对策离开这里
Now, we should work together to escape this tower!
你的逃离计划很大胆啊
Your escape plan is bold,
或者说有点疯
perhaps even mad.
有人会说你这么疯活该关起来
Some might say you should be locked up.
等等
Wait for it...
你确实被关起来啦
You are locked up!
但是这个计划可能行得通
But it just might work.
所以一言蔽之 我们设计出的所有计划的
So, in conclusion, any plan we do devise
重点就是很有礼貌地问...
focuses mainly on asking very politely--
哎哟
Heigh-ho?
这是什么
What's this?
大迷糊画的
It's a sketch from Dopey
监狱门锁的素描
of the lock on the jail door.
他双向影线用得好赞
Look at that crosshatching!
抱歉 我能再看看不
I'm so sorry. May I see that again?
你看看这细节 我认得这把锁
Would you look at that detail-- I know this lock!
这是个乔利牛逼B-85水平向铸铁边锁
It's a Jollyfast B-85 horizontal cast-iron rim lock.
我有钥匙
I have that key.
不是那把 不不不是的
Not that one. Mm-mmm. No. No.
噼里啪啦吼
Schmoodily boom!
"噼里啪啦吼" 你怎么想到的
"Schmoodily boom?" Where do you come up with this?
我的东西都是开心果写的
Happy writes all my material.
-重写 -现在重写的
- Rewrite! - A rewrite now?
好吧 但只能干巴巴地念
OK, but it's a cold read.
"虽然我们有了牢房♥的钥匙
"We may have a key to the jail cell,
但我们还是需要一个计划"
but we still need a plan."
这个怎么样
Well, how 'bout this?
*我们只需把钥匙给大迷糊*
*We will send some way inside, just need the key to Dopey*
*我们要守住阵地*
*And we'll keep the shell with*
*直到我们的朋友逃出牢笼*
*Till our friends Escapey-opey*
"逃出牢笼" 这就是你的噼里啪啦吼
"Escapey-opey?" Here's your Schmoodily boom.
-就是这堆废物 -我们得潜进去
- Right here. - We gotta get in there!
我要西克勒皮普斯回来
I need Mr. Hicklepips back!
谁能把钥匙偷偷送进去
Who's gonna sneak the key in?
我来送
I'll do it.
各位 请允许我为你们请出
Men, please allow me to present
杏仁膏女仆
Maid Marzipan!
哇 好吃好吃 好棒
Wow! Hubba-hubba! Boom!
警长对我的杏仁膏没有抵抗力
The Sheriff can't resist my marzipan.
他会让去进他的城♥堡♥
He'll let me into the castle
我就可以把钥匙给你的朋友
and I'll get the key to your friend.
不 小姐
No, m'lady!
这太危险了
'Tis far too dangerous!
那么我们中就得有人假扮她
Well, one of us will have to go in disguised as her.
但是是谁呢
But who?
我开始怀念紧身裤了
I'm startin' to miss the tights.
我做这些都是为了西克勒皮普斯先生
The things I do for Mr. Hicklepips.
是我 杏仁膏女仆
It's me. Maid Marzipan!
为阴谋郡的警长送来了杏仁膏
With marzipan for the Sheriff of Plottingham!
你好
Yes?
送给警长的杏仁膏
Oh, marzipan for the Sheriff?
这边走
Right this way.
给你 你个大家伙
There you go, you big lug!
别小气
Don't be stingy.
感谢选择阴谋郡城♥堡♥胆木客栈
Thank you for choosing Plottingham Castle & Darewood Inn.
谢谢 回见
Thank you and toodle-loo!
西克勒皮普斯先生
Mr. Hicklepips!
你安然无恙我真是太开心了
Oh, I'm so glad you're safe.
别闹了 瞌睡虫
Quit your clowning, Sleepy.
我们得赶去监狱塔
We gotta get to the prison tower.
西克勒皮普斯先生知道路
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表