剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
来选定自己要唱什么歌♥
to find out what song they'll sing
以及唱歌♥的同时
and what wacky action they'll perform
他们要表演什么怪动作
at the same time!
-怪动作 -听起来好有趣哦
- Wacky action? - Sounds like fun!
今晚结束时 谁的分数最高 是就是赢家
Whoever ends the night with the highest score,
这由大家的掌声决定
by your applause, wins!
好了 我们有两位参赛者
Okay, we have two contestants.
开心果
Happy...
别搞砸了 开心果
Don't blow it, Happy!
以及希尔蒂·格鲁姆
And Hildy Glooooom!
加油 希尔蒂 希尔蒂
Go, Hildy! Hildy!
柠檬先生说 狂野希尔蒂加油
Mr. Lemon says, "Yay for Hildy-Wildy!"
我真的不是和他一起的
Really, I'm not with him.
开心果 你要唱的歌♥是《最棒的礼物》
Happy, you'll sing "The Greatest Gift Of All"
同时你要安抚一条狗狗
while petting a puppy!
开始吧
Hit it!
*最棒的礼物*
* Oh, the greatest gift *
*就是你*
* Of all is you *
*你比香烛更美好*
* Better than a scented candle *
*比保龄球鞋更棒*
* Or a bowling shoe *
*也比躺椅更好*
* A reclining chair *
*一切都不能与你相比*
* Well, that cannot compare to you *
*你就是最棒的礼物*
* You're the greatest gift of all *
太棒了
That was great!
来吧 大家 掌声响起来
Oh, come on, people, give it up!
分数不错呀 开心果
Ooh! Nice score there, Happy!
虾蘸酱 太棒了
Mm! Shrimp sauce! Fabulous.
他指着我呢 他知道是我们
He's pointing at me! He knows it's us!
到希尔蒂唱了
Shh! It's Hildy's turn!
希尔蒂 你要唱的是《躲起来吱吱叫》
Hildy, you'll be singing "Hide And Go Squeak"
同时你要在
Oh, yeah! While dancing...
老鼠夹之间跳舞
through a gauntlet of mouse traps!
蒙眼跳
Blindfolded!
凭什么他就能和小狗玩
But he got to pet a puppy!
开始吧
Hit it!
*舞蹈名叫躲起来吱吱叫*
* The dance is called Hide And Go Squeak *
*胆小鬼和没脾气可不能跳*
* It's not for the timid or meek *
*一周以来 这最欢快*
* It's the most fun that you'll have all week *
*赶紧跳起躲起来吱吱叫*
* When you're dancing to Hide And Go Squeak *
鼓掌啊大家 希尔蒂唱得太棒了
Aw, come on, you guys! Hildy rocked that roll!
平局 也就是说他们要继续唱下去
It's a tie! That means they'll keep singing
直到有一人分数领先为止
until one of them outscores the other!
开心果 到你了
Happy, you're on.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你拿了一样我想要的东西
You got somethin' I want.
-你想毁了女儿的比赛吗 -但但但但
- Do you want to ruin this for our daughter?! - Uh-uh-but-but--but--but
开心果 对着胀气的宝宝唱《宝宝有气》
Happy, sing "Baby's Got Gas" to a gassy baby!
开始
Hit it!
*我的宝宝有气*
* My baby's got gas, yeah *
*多么响亮 他的气*
* Oh, what a blast, he's got gas, oh *
*她的气让我完全停不下来*
* She keeps me movin' fast with the gas *
*我的宝宝有气*
* My baby's got gas *
你知道我想要什么的
You know what I want.
想都别想
Never!
希尔蒂要唱的歌♥是《你肯定是乌贼我吧》
Hildy, sing "You Gotta Be Squidding Me"
同时要要和乌贼打拳 开始吧
while boxing a squid. Hit it!
*你肯定是乌贼我吧*
* Oh, you gotta be squidding me *
*我深陷你的爱*
* I'm a sucker for your love *
*你狠狠将我缠绕*
* You got me all tangled up *
*没错*
* It's true *
*你肯定是乌贼我吧*
* You gotta be squidding me *
还是平局
It's still a tie!
别拖了
Quit stallin'.
把我要的给我
Give me what I want.
开心果要对蛋糕唱《哎呀生日快乐》 开始吧
Happy, sing "Whoopdy Birthday" to a cake! Hit it!
*哎啊哎呀*
* Whoopdy doopdy *
*你过生日啦*
* You're havin' a birthday *
离我和我家人远点
Stay away from me and my family!
你干嘛这么大题小做的
Why you makin' such a big deal out of this?
大题小做 你可是要抢走我的宝贝呢
Big deal? You're trying to take my baby away from me!
我绝不会放弃的
I'm never gonna give up!
我绝不会如你所愿的
And I'm never gonna give you what you want,
你这个虾味熏天的人
shrimp breath!
他可真是个深爱他的虾酱的人
Now, there is a guy who loves his shrimp sauce.
*哎呀哎呀*
* Whoopdy doopty *
*我手上都是糖霜*
* I got frosting on my fingas! *
*棒棒棒棒棒*
* Yah-yah-yah-yah-yah! *
到你了 希尔蒂
You're up, Hildy!
宝贝瓜 我们得走了
Psst! Lumpkin, we have to leave.
不 爸爸 你走开
No, Daddy! Go away!
我一定要赢
I'm in it to win it!
我们必须立刻把她带走
We've gotta get her out of here right now.
现在吗
Now?
趁侏儒怪没发现希尔蒂是我们第一个孩子
Before Rumpelstiltskin realizes Hildy's our firstborn
然后带走她之前
and takes her!
*虾虾虾虾虾*
* Shrimp, shrimp, shrimpy-shrimp-shrimp *
*虾虾*
* Shrimp-shrimp *
不 我的宝贝瓜 不要啊
Oh, no, my Lumpkin! Please, no!
我要拿走属于我的东西
I'm just gonna take what I want!
这我可帮不了你 兄弟
Not if I can help it, mate!
有人和臭脾气打起来了 我们去帮他
Hey, somebody's rasslin' Grumpy! Let's get him!
他们也不是和我一起的
I'm not with them, either.
希尔蒂 你要唱的是 《我要留下》
Hildy, you'll be singing "I'm Sticking Around"
你要和你的家人唱二重唱
while singing a duet with a family member.
我是她爸爸
I'm her daddy!
快来
Come on up!
好的 如果希尔蒂和她爸爸
All right then, if Hildy and her daddy
能超过开心果的话她就赢了 起音乐
can beat Happy's score, she'll win. Hit it!
*是的没错*
* Yes, I'm *
*我要留在此处*
* I'm stickin' around *
*但是 我们得离开这里*
* But we, we gotta get out of here *
*你 你别想逼我离开*
* You! No, you can't make me leave *
*但我不同意 所以我们*
* Well, I disagree so we're gonna *
*现在马上就离开这*
* Scoot right out of here right now *
不
No!!!
*我要赢*
* I'm about to win *
*这场比赛*
* This competition *
*但我们现在就得离开*
* But we gotta go right now *
*我是不会走的*
* I'm not leaving! *
*现实点吧*
* Let's be realistic *
*得了吧*
* I mean, come on *
*那个笑嘻嘻的人好得过分了*
* That smiley guy is way too good *
有人吗
Excuse me?!
我在找闷壶公爵和他的家人
I'm looking for the Duke of Drear and his family!
那才是侏儒怪
That's Rumpelstiltskin!
跑啊
Run!
给我回来
Come back here!
听到没
You hear me?!
所以今晚的赢家是...
And tonight's winner is...
开心果
Happy!
太棒啦
Yip, yip, yooray!
我们的度假保住啦
Our vacay is saved!
终于拿到了
Finally.
现在我理解那个家伙了
Oh, now I understand that guy.
这是我吃过的最好的虾蘸酱
This is the best shrimp sauce I've ever tasted!
度假万岁
Heigh-vacay-ho!
"夜半嚎叫"
"They Growl By Night"
那是乔利伍德一个浓雾弥漫的夜里
It was a foggy night in Jollywood,
雾浓得可以用小刀切下来
fog so thick you could cut it with a knife
然后抹在吐司上
and spread it on toast.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表