剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
Um, it duplicates.
厉害
Excy!
完美 有了这支魔杖
Perfect. With this wand,
攻占乔利伍德的伟大新计划就万事俱备了
I'll complete my latest and greatest plan to take over Jollywood.
看不懂
I'm lost.
这才是高明之处 格里姆
That's the genius of it, Grim.
既然没人能搞明白
Since no one can figure it out,
就没人能阻止我们啦
no one will be able to stop us!
有道理
Right. So...
能不能把这个盒子给我做城♥堡♥
Can I have this box to build a fort?
随便你
Knock yourself out.
格里姆 不要碰那根魔杖
Now Grim, do not touch that wand.
好 我不会动的
Right. Me no touchy.
我要去睡美容觉了
I'm going to get some beauty sleep
这样明早去占领乔利伍德的时候能够光彩照人
so I can look fresh when I take over Jollywood tomorrow morning.
晚安
Night-night.
格里姆下士 单人军团
Corporal Grim, one-man army,
发誓要保护格里姆城♥堡♥
sworn to protect Fort Gloom from, uh...
不受小桃子恶盗侵犯
the burly bandit Peaches.
小桃子可能会从四面八方发动攻击
Peaches could sneak attack from any direction.
真希望格里姆城♥堡♥能有个眺望塔
Wish Fort Grim had a lookout tower.
但我只有一个盒子
But I only have one box.
晚安 即将登基的希尔蒂女王
Good night, soon-to-be Queen Hildy.
手法不错啊 小桃子
Way to pick that lock, Peaches.
这样应该可以了
This should do the trick.
再来一个盒子
Make another box!
怎么样才能让魔法棒起作用呢
How do I make a poufy magic poof?
可能按下这个按钮就行了
Hey, maybe this powers up the poof.
真是受不了人打鼾
Ugh, I can't stand snoring.
占领乔利伍德
Take over Jollywood.
-什么 -当女王
- Huh? - Become Queen.
知道了 这就去
Gotcha. I'm on it.
-再来一个... -格里姆
- Make another-- - Oh, Grimmy.
希尔蒂 我什么都没做
Hildy, I'm not doing anything.
拜拜 我准备去占领乔利伍德
Bye-bye. I'm just popping off to go take over Jollywood
-成为女王了 -你想要那支魔杖吗
- and become queen. - And do you want that wand
它真的没有在我背后
that I do not have behind my back?
不用 我有
Nope. Got one.
回见
Laters.
好险
Ooh, close one.
再来一个盒子
Make another box!
小桃子 重新锁起来
Peaches, lock this back up.
重装完毕的格里姆城♥堡♥已经备战完毕 长官
New and improved Fort Grim ready for battle, sir.
最新消息
This just in.
希尔蒂·格里姆已经成为了乔利伍德女王
Hildy Gloom is now queen of Jollywood.
什么 太棒了吧
What?! Spells bells!
小格里姆 格里姆 快来看
Grimmy. Grim, Grim! You have to see this.
格里姆城♥堡♥遭到袭击
Fort Grim is under attack!
报纸上说我成了乔利伍德女王
The paper says I'm queen of Jollywood.
怎么可能呢
How could this be?
我不知道 你昨晚出去了
I don't know. You went out last night.
也许是梦中征战告捷
Maybe you sleep-conquered.
走吧 我们去占领城♥堡♥
Come on. Let's go claim the castle.
小桃子 守住堡垒
Peaches, hold down the fort.
搞定了 兄弟们
We did it, fellas.
77块夜光石
Seventy-seven Nightlight stones.
-女王需要我们 -快去城♥堡♥
- The queen needs us. - To the castle.
走起
Hi-ho!
我们已经找够了夜光石 女王陛下
We have the Nightlight stones, Your Majesty.
七个小矮人好
Hello, 7D.
希尔蒂·格里姆
Hildy Gloom?!
我已经是女王了
I'm queen now.
你们是我的手下
You work for me.
想得美 女巫
Forget it, witch.
做梦去吧
In your dreams.
快乐女王在哪里
Where's Queen Delightful?
我送你们去
Oh, I'll show you.
至少我掉到了软软的东西上
At least I landed on something soft.
那是我的脸
That's my face.
像枕头一样
It's like a pillow.
太黑了 妈妈
Too dark, Mommy.
谢谢谢谢谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!
太棒了 我看清我们在哪里了
Yay-sies. Now I can see where we are.
这是个地牢
Oh, it's the dungeon.
这里应该好好装饰一下
Oh, it could really use some sprucing.
不要担心 快乐女王
Don't worry, Queen Delightful.
大迷糊有主意把我们救出去
Dopey has an idea that will get us outta here.
好主意 大迷糊
Excellent idea, Dopey.
你听得懂口哨
You speak whistle?
不是每个人都懂吗
Doesn't everyone?
能有多难
How hard can it be?
真无礼
How rude.
怎么了 我说了什么 说了什么
What? What did I say? What did I say?
我还是不敢相信我是女王了
I still can't believe I'm queen!
你不是
You're not.
我是
I am.
格里姆 为什么王座上有我的复♥制♥版
Oh, Grimmy, why is there a duplicate of me on the throne?
什么复♥制♥版
Uh, what duplicate?
那个复♥制♥版
That duplicate.
没事 格里姆 你跟我说实话
It's all right, Grim. Just tell me the truth.
-你不会生气吗 -我不会生气
- You won't be upset? - I will not be upset.
我用了你的复♥制♥魔杖
I used your duplicating wand.
知道了
I see.
你想死吗 格里姆
For good goblin's sake, Grim,
你复♥制♥了一个我出来
you made a duplicate of me!
你在想什么
What were you thinking?!
那是意外
It was on accident.
不过 谢谢你没有生气
But hey, thanks for not getting upset.
太远了
It's too far.
根据我的计算
By my calculations,
我们还需要两个人才行
we need two more people to reach it.
干得漂亮 我是说
Well done. I mean, it's great,
你占领了城♥堡♥这很棒
you taking over the castle and all,
但现在我来了 所以你滚吧 女巫
but I'm here now, so beat it, witch.
不是今天 亲爱的
Not today, darling.
太好了 又来了两个人
Bingo. Two more people.
你们俩怎么也下来了
What the cheese nuggets are you doing down here?
事情的起因是我从年少时候开始
Well, it all started 'cause ever since I was a lad,
-就想建一座堡垒 -这部分跳过
- I wanted to build a fort. - Skip ahead in the story.
-我想好了怎么设计我的堡垒 -跳过
- I had design ideas for my fort-- - Skip ahead.
-昨天 快递来了 -跳过
- Oh, yesterday, the mail came. - Skip!
-所以希尔蒂给了我盒子 -跳过
- So Hildy gave me the box... - Skip!
-我画了窗户 做了旗子 -跳过
- I drew windows and made a flag. - Skip!
-那个邪恶的小桃子 -跳过
- The mean bandit Peaches-- - Skip!
所以我用希尔蒂的复♥制♥魔杖
So I used Hildy's duplicating wand,
不小心复♥制♥了希尔蒂
and on accident, duplicated Hildy.
所以假希尔蒂肯定是夜间做了这一切
So Fake Hildy must've done all this in the night,
但我们以为是真希尔蒂在自己梦中做的
but we thought it was Real Hildy doing it in her sleep.
住口吧
Stop talking now.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们要齐心协力离开这里
We're gonna get outta here - by working together.
但是不要异想天开
But no funny business,
比如真正夺取我们的王国
like trying to take over the kingdom for real.
当然了
Oh, of course not.
眨眼发誓
Winky swear?
眨眼发誓是什么
What is a winky swear?
在乔利伍德 眨眼发誓是
In Jollywood, a winky swear
你能做出的最神圣
is the most sacred, serious promise
最认真的承诺
that you can make.
你发誓所说一切为真吗
Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but?
-是的 -眨眼
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表