剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
乔利伍德几百年来
Jollywood: Ruled by great kings and queens
都由伟大的国王和女王统治
for hundreds of years.
每一任统治者的皇冠上都会有只动物
And each ruler wore a crown containing an animal.
嬉戏国王一世的帽子里养了只仓鼠
King Frolic I wore a hamster in his hat.
高兴女王二世戴了只乌龟
Queen Cheerful II wore a tortoise in hers.
那么当然 快乐女王的皇冠上
And then, of course, there's a parrot
住着一只鹦鹉
who lives in the crown of Queen Delightful.
为了延续传统
In keeping with tradition,
快乐女王任命她帽子里的动物
Queen Delightful relies on the animal in her hat
为她的首席顾问
as her number-one advisor.
我 当然就是她的次席顾问
I, of course, am her number-two advisor.
三 我是第三位
Three. I'm number three,
我的父母非常为我自豪
and my parents couldn't be prouder.
问女王一个问题 她会怎么回答
Ask the queen a question! What will she say?
又到了今日女王答疑时间
It's time for the queen's questions of the day!
镇上有堵新墙
There's a new wall in town.
我可以坐在上面吗
May I sit on it?
好问题
Ooh! Good question.
容我先问问我的顾问
Let me check with my advisor.
派金顿护卫
Squire Peckington?
依我看 是起诉讼案件
Looks like a lawsuit to me.
我的顾问说...
My advisor says...
你不准再坐了 矮胖子
no more sitting for you, Humpty Dumpty!
走吧 矮胖子 下一个
Beat it, Humpty. Next!
谁能想到 我们的女王宝宝
Who knew that Queeny-bo-beany
对一只鸟言听计从
follows every word that bird says?
是啊
Yeah!
谁会听一只动物说什么啊
I mean, who would listen to what an animal says?
对吧 小桃子
Right, Peaches?
小桃子也同意
Peaches agrees!
乔利伍德无名氏夫妇
Jollywood Joe and Jollywood Jane!
那孩子说天要塌下来了
The kid says the sky's gonna fall.
好在派金顿能和鸡对话
Oh, good thing Peckington speaks chicken.
是吗
Yes?
所以你们的儿子小鸡说天会塌下来
So your son Chicken Little says the sky is falling,
你们想知道这是不是真的
and you want to know if that's true.
不是真的
Well, it's not.
再见
Bye-bye!
总而言之 这就是
That concludes, as we say,
*今日女王答疑时间*
* The queen's questions of the day *
也就是说有人要和万事通
Which means somebody's goin' on vacation
还有大迷糊一起去度假
with Doc and Dopey!
图坎库周末游
A weekend getaway to Toucancun!
他不在的时候 我作为您的第三位顾问
While he's away, me, your number-three advisor,
会被提升至首席
will be promoted to number one.
次席 次席
Two. Number two.
不 抱歉
Nope! Sorry!
怎么...为什么
What the... Why not?
因为派金顿让大迷糊
Because Peckington asked Dopey
给我的帽子训练了一只候补动物
to train a backup animal for my hat!
大迷糊来也
And heeere's Dopey!
快乐女王 这是蕉蕉
Queen Delightful, meet Naners,
你的替补顾问
your substitute advisor.
好棒
Yay-zees!
蕉蕉只吃香蕉 要吃很多
Naners only eats 'naners. Lots of 'em.
大迷糊训练了蕉蕉用"噫噫"表示同意
Dopey trained Naners to say "Ee-ee" for yes
"喔喔"表示不同意
and "Ooh-ooh" for no.
我问个问题
Let me ask a question.
害羞鬼现在躲在我背后吗
Is Bashful hiding right behind me?
是嘛
Yes?
您好
Hi.
太厉害了 完美
Impressive. Sold!
祝你玩得开心 派金顿护卫
Well, you have a great vacay, Squire P.
图坎库 我们来也
Toucancun, here we come!
我们走啦
We are outta here!
再见
Bye!
为什么大迷糊和万事通会和派金顿一起去度假
Why are Dopey and Doc going on vacation with Peckington?
我们打了个赌 他们输了
We had a drawing. They lost.
看来蕉蕉的香蕉吃完了
Looks like Naners is out of bananas.
我们去香蕉房♥去拿一些吧
Should we go get some more at the Banana Cabana?
-噫噫 -他说好
- Ee-ee! - That's a yes!
补充钾走起
High-potassium-ho!
现在是猴子说什么她就做什么
Now she's doing everything that a monkey's telling her to do.
这真是千载难逢的好机会 格里姆
This is the opportunity of a lifetime, Grim!
是啊 我只想画出这只兔子
Yeah. All I have to do is draw this bunny
然后就能拿到艺术学院的奖学金了
and I get a scholarship to art school!
不是 我要去冒充女王帽子里的那只猴子
No! I'm going to switch places with the monkey in the queen's hat
建议她放弃自己的王位
and advise her to give up her throne,
然后我就是女王了
and I'll be queen!
"噫噫"代表好
Ee-ee means yes.
"喔喔"代表不
Ooh-ooh means no.
好酷 你变成了猴子
Cool! You're a monkey!
我要画下你 确保进入艺术学校
I'm gonna sketch you and get into art school for sure!
拿着这个
Here, hold this.
不要
Eww! No!
我最讨厌香蕉了
I hate bananas!
听我说 为了让我的计划顺利实施
Now listen! For my plan to work,
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
听到自己这么说我都很难过了
Just hearing that makes me sad.
总之 我们要这么做...
Anyway, so what we're gonna do is...
*欢迎来到香蕉坊*
* Welcome to the Banana Cabana *
*买♥♥新鲜又成熟香蕉的好地方*
* The place to buy the fresh, ripe banana *
*这些是今天的好香蕉*
* Here today, but long gone maana *
*快来香蕉坊*
* Get your bananas *
*买♥♥你爱吃的香蕉*
* From the Banana Cabana *
这根熟了
Ooh! There's a ripe one.
你想吃香蕉坊的香蕉吗 蕉蕉
Would you like your Banana Cabana banana, Naners?
不吃吗 你不是最喜欢香蕉吗
No? But you love bananas!
-喔喔 -你的声音变了
- Ooh-ooh! - Your voice sounds different.
你的样子好像也变了
You look a little different, too.
让我仔细看看你
Let me get a closer look at ya.
它第一天上班状态不好
First-day-on-the-job jitters.
再吃根香蕉吧 蕉蕉
Have another banana, Naners.
你做得很好
You're doin' great!
快看那边
Hey! Looky there!
女王帽子里有只猴子
The queen's got a monkey in her hat!
她看起来好潮
She looks so chic.
我也要在自己帽子里养一只
I've got to have one in my hat, too.
我也想要
I'd love to get a monkey up in my hat.
你们觉得我帽子里能装得下一只狒狒吗
Do you think my hat could fit a baboon?
城里所有人都想在帽子里养只猴子
Turns out everyone in town wanted a hat monkey,
所以他们都养了
so they all got one.
*我的帽子里有只猴*
* Oh, there's a monkey in my hat *
*我的帽子里有只猴*
* There's a monkey in my hat *
*在乔利伍德 我帽子里有只猴*
* In Jollywood, I'm lookin' good *
*看起来很潮流*
* With a monkey in my hat *
*帽子里有只猴*
* Oh, a monkey in my hat *
*我帽子里有只猴*
* I got a monkey in my hat *
*你看到我到处走 你就会想*
* You see me strollin' by, you're gonna wanna try *
*在帽子里放只猴*
* To have a monkey in your hat *
*我不知道为什么这么受欢迎*
* I don't know why it's so appealin' *
*我帽子里有只猴*
* What a wonderful feelin' to have *
*让我感觉真好*
* A monkey in my hat *
*如果你帽子里有只猴 那你到处走时*
* You'll be the talk of the town when you stroll around *
*就会成为城里热议的对象*
* With a monkey in your hat *
没错 帽子里有只猴
Yep, havin' a monkey up in your hat
风靡全城
became all the rage.
连臭脾气都有只猴
Even Grumpy got a monkey.
严格来说 这是只大猩猩
Technically, it's a gorilla.
一般我不赶潮流
Normally, I don't go in for fashion fads,
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表