剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
*走起*
* Heigh ho! *
*走起 我们出发啦*
* Heigh ho! Here we go now! *
*走起 跟上节奏*
* Heigh ho! Go with the flow now! *
*走起 打个招呼*
* Heigh ho Say hello now! *
*七个小矮人时间*
* Time for the 7D! *
*开心果的歌♥一直快活*
* Happy's songs are always sunny *
*喷嚏精的鼻子老是流涕*
* Sneezy's nose is always runny *
*大迷糊的笑话总是滑稽*
* Dopey's gags are always funny *
*和七个小矮人一起走起*
* "Heigh ho" Go the 7D! * * Heigh ho! *
*害羞鬼害羞 万事通聪明*
* Bashful's shy and Doc is bright *
*瞌睡虫长睡无天明*
* Sleepy snoozes day and night *
*臭脾气他一点就着*
* Grumpy's wound a bit too tight *
*和七个小矮人一起走起*
* "Heigh ho" Go the 7D! * * Heigh ho! *
*走起 一起嗨*
* Heigh ho! Yip yip ya low now! *
*走起 一起嗨*
* Heigh ho! Hey hi-dee ho now! *
*走起 秀要开场*
* Heigh ho! Here comes the show now! *
*七个小矮人时间 走起*
* Time for the 7D * * Heigh ho! *
*走开啦 别挡道*
* Make way for the 7D! * * Heigh ho! *
臭脾气的游戏
Game of Grumpy.
*看*
* Oh! *
*臭脾气拿到了家族聚会邀请函*
* Grumpy got an invite to his family reunion *
*一只乌鸦送来的*
* An invite delivered by a crow *
*家族聚会最欢乐*
* There's nothin' more fun than a family reunion *
*我们都很想去*
* And we were all rarin' to go *
*但臭脾气撇下我们*
* But Grumpy left us behind *
*我们才不在乎呢*
* Hey, it's not like we care or anything *
*我们好着呢 看着*
* No, we're all totally fine! See? *
*我们只想知道*
* And all we wanted to know *
*为什么我们不能去*
* Was why, oh why, we couldn't go *
因为我家里人以为我是七个小矮人的老大
The reason is my family thinks I'm the leader of the 7D.
为什么
Why is that?
我表亲
Well, my cousin is the
是我家乡臭脾气王国的大人物
big-shot king of my hometown, Grumpylvania.
我可比不上他
In comparison, I don't stack up.
所以我给他们寄了明信片自夸
So, I've been sending them braggy postcards about myself.
我可能是夸张了一点
I might have exaggerated about myself a little.
*我们常常愤愤不平*
* We're grouchy and cantankerous *
*但臭脾气让我们快乐*
* But Grumpy brings us happiness *
*所以我们办了聚会*
* That's why we're raising such a fuss *
*为了迎接英雄回家*
* For the hero who's come home to us! *
*臭脾气回来啦*
* Grumpy is back! Grumpy is back! *
*臭脾气回来啦*
* Grumpy is back! Grumpy is back! *
*英雄回来啦*
* The hero is back! *
我可能夸过头了
I may have overdone it.
那是我最喜欢的表亲 臭脾气吗
Is that my favorite cousin, Grumpy?
是臭脾气吗
Is that Grumpy?
牢骚国王
King Groucharoony!
你回来我太高兴了
I am so glad you're here.
没有家族英雄可称不上
It would not be a reunion without the family...
聚会啊
hero!
我想让你见见一个特别的人
Hey, I want you to meet someone special,
我未来的新娘 我可爱的小公主...
my bride-to-be, my sweet little lady...
吉诺玛
Ginorma!
我真高兴
Charmed, I'm sure.
女士
M'lady.
她是不是特别漂亮
Isn't she wicked beautiful?
是啊 很可爱
Yeah, very cute.
有了她我就圆♥满♥了
She completes me!
她是6个你
She'd complete six of you.
她是我的生命之光
She's the light of my life!
是啊 因为她挡住了阳光
Good, 'cause she blocks out the sun.
去打个招呼
Go say hi.
去上面和她打个招呼
Go up there and say hi to her.
好吧
Ok.
你就是大英雄吧
So, you're the big hero, huh?
大英雄不敢当
Well, I don't know about big hero,
你很大 我只是英雄
I mean, you're big. Uh, I'm just a hero.
你这小坏蛋
Aren't you the little devil?
表亲 她是不是美晕了
Cousin, isn't she a knockout?
差不多了
Pretty close.
这分量不够啊
Why such small portions?
我从没笑过
I never smile!
直到我收到了你的明信片
Until I got your postcard
上面写着你如何吹一口气
about how you clobbered seven giants
就放倒了7个巨人
with one blow!
谢谢 蹙眉叔叔
Oh, thanks, Uncle Frowny.
敬臭脾气 七个小矮人的老大
To Grumpy! The leader of the 7D!
你给我闭嘴 吉赛尔
Shut your alfalfa hole, Gizelle.
听好了 为了向我们的英雄致敬
All right, listen up! To honor our hero,
我将特意
it's my distinct pleasure
送臭脾气表亲一把
to present Cousin Grumpy with...
王国的金钥匙
The Golden Key to the City!
好好收着 这把钥匙能开国内所有门
Guard it well. That key will open every door in the kingdom!
感言 感言
Speech! Speech!
感言 感言
Speech! Speech!
朋友们 亲人们 吉诺玛
Friends, family, Ginorma,
当英雄不容易
you know, it's tough bein' a hero
但当你回家来
but when you come home
和家人在一起时
and you're with family,
你就仍是英雄 我就是这样
you're still a hero, which is what I am.
臭脾气 我很了解你的功绩
You know, Grumpy, I keep track of all your exploits,
多亏了你的明信片
thanks to your postcards.
这张我最喜欢
And this one is my favorite.
就是你召唤了四条龙
It's the time you single-handedly saved Jollywood
独自拯救了乔利伍德
by calling forth dragons!
这只是一件小事
One of my minor achievements.
似乎你能应付几乎所有事
Seems you can handle almost anything.
所以我想
So, I'm wondering
你应该能帮我解决一个小问题
if you could help me with a little problem.
"问题"就是我的中间名
"Problem" is my middle name.
我们有了新邻居 但他们太糟糕了
Well, we got new neighbors and let me tell you, they're terrible.
整晚都在放很响的音乐
They play loud music all night long!
臭脾气王国的每个人都在抱怨
Everyone in Grumpylvania is complaining!
我知道怎么应付烦人的音乐
Well, I definitely know how to deal with annoying music.
我去对付邻居
Leave the neighbors to me.
简直不敢相信
I never thought I'd say this,
我终于发现比开心果的音乐更讨厌的了
but I've finally found music I dislike more than Happy's.
你们的音乐太吵了
Hey! Your music's too loud!
小点声
Turn it down!
锁上了 果然
Locked. Figures.
让我想想
Hmm, I wonder...
你们能不能把...
Hey! Would you mind turnin' down your--
臭脾气 我捉到你啦
Hey, Grumpy, glad I caught you.
听着 不管你要做什么
Look, whatever you do,
千万别用金钥匙打开邻居的门
don't unlock the neighbor's gate with that key.
你要是那样的话 整个安全系统就会关闭
If you do, the whole security system shuts down.
早告诉我就好了
Well, that would've been good to know!
现在可能就是用那个钥匙的好时候
Now might be a good time to use that key.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness!
你和邻居还在解决那个问题吗
So, you and the neighbors still workin' it out?
一切都在我掌控之中
Yup. I got it under control.
我懂了
Say no more.
你就是英雄
You're the hero.
英雄的事我就交给你了
I'm gonna let you do your hero thing.
我这次真的搞砸了
I really messed up this time.
我需要我的伙伴们
I need the fellas.
小矮人们 速来 需要你们
"7D, come at once. Need you now!"
别坐着不动啊 快飞
Well, don't just sit there! Shoo!
臭脾气王国走起
Heigh-Grumpylvania-Ho!
真是个美丽的城市
What a beautiful city
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表