剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
再见了 废物们
Adios, los nachos cheese.
这不是你们的奶酪 是我们的
This is not your cheese, it's ours.
玩蛋噜噜噜噜
Quadruple floom!
伙伴们 虽然我们完蛋了 但听我说
We're sunk, fellas, but listen.
谢谢你们跟我一起来 这对我意义重大
Thanks for coming with me. It meant a lot.
这是一次前所未有的大冒险
This has been the adventure of a lifetime.
真可惜 以后我们再也没机会了
Oh, too bad it's the end of our lifetime.
不 还有 根据我的计算
No, it's not. By my calculations,
这样刚好完美
this will work perfectly.
我们刚好可以用奶酪轮
The cheese wheel was just what we needed
堵住火山口
to plug up the volcano.
下面发生的 你只要睁大眼睛
What happened next, well, you just gotta
看着就是了
see it to believe it.
大家一起喊 起司
Everybody say cheese.
为什么 有人给我们拍照吗
Why? Is someone taking our picture?
不是 是因为我们现在坐着一大块...
No, it's just because we're sitting on a big hunk of...
起司
Cheese!
他们肯定想去城♥堡♥提醒女王
I bet they're going to the castle to warn the queen.
我们走 格里姆
Let's go, Grim.
跟上那块奶酪
Follow that pew.
终于可以把你臭出去了 小女王
Time to stink you out, queenie bo-beenie.
我真是坏呢
Ain't I a stinker?
好变♥态♥的臭味啊
Ah, the foul, wretched odor!
我受不了了
I can't take it!
现在开始
At any moment now,
女王随时可能跑出去
the queen will be right behind him.
快乐女王
Queen Delightful!
好香啊
What a delicious aroma.
你是说你喜欢臭烘烘大奶酪的臭味吗
You mean you like the stink of fromage de grosse pew?
简直大爱
I love it.
臭脾气 谢谢你把它送给我
Oh, and thank you, Grumpy, for getting it for me.
谢谢你谢谢你谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
但我...
But I...
随时效劳 女王大人 你懂我的
Well, anything for you, Your Majesty. You know me.
-我还要装多久 -已经行了
- How long do I keep this up? - He's had enough.
我跟你开玩笑呢 臭脾气
Oh, I'm just funnin' you, Grumpy.
我绝不会拿你的奶酪的 给你
I'd never take your cheese. It's yours.
又耍到你了
Gotcha again.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
女王竟然喜欢那个臭奶酪的味道
The queen actually likes the smell of that stinky cheese.
乖了乖了 希尔蒂
There, there, Hildy Wildy.
你头上有东西 要我帮你拿下来吗
You got a little particle right there. Want me to scrape it?
格里姆 我要把你变身
Grim, I Camembert you right now.
我又变成一个桶了
Hey, I'm a bucket again.
啊哈 踢桶玩了
Whoo hoo! Kick the bucket!
我还能飘起来哦
And bonus, I float!
臭奶酪博物馆收下这份礼物 并表示感谢
It is with gratitude that the Stinky Cheese museum accepts this gift.
七个小矮人的臭脾气送的
A wedge of the famed fromage de grosse pew...
一块臭烘烘大奶酪
from Grumpy and the 7D.
终于可以吃了
Ah, now to taste it.
我等这一刻等了一辈子了
I've been waiting my whole life for this.
如何 孩子
What do you think, my boy?
简直大爱
I love it.
终于看到我们期待已久的开心表情了
That's the happy face we were waiting to see.
走起
Hi-ho!
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表