剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
* So long, smarty tooth, good-bye *
别了
So long!
*没了你万事通就傻啦*
* Without ya, Doc's a goofus *
*一个又呆又萌的傻瓜*
* A smoodly-doodly-doofus *
*别了 智齿 再见*
* So long, smarty tooth, good-bye *
别了
So long!
*别了 智齿 再见*
* So long, smarty tooth, goodbye! *
再见
Good-bye!
吐司先生和我都很喜欢这个聚会
Mr. Toast and I liked the party lots.
我爱果冻
I love jelly.
好啦 来把牙放在你的枕头底下吧
Okay, let's just put the tooth under your pillow
然后快睡觉 这样牙仙就会来了
and go to sleep so the tooth fairy can come
让你不再是个脑袋空空的小傻瓜
and make you not such an empty-headed little lug nut.
这样你就可以解决女王的问题了
That way, you can solve the queen's problem.
明早之前呦
By tomorrow morning.
拜拜 晚安
Good bye, night.
好了 格里姆
All right. This is it, Grim.
我们要在牙仙拿到他的智齿之前偷走它
Swipe his smarty tooth before the tooth fairy gets it.
怎么偷 那不是在他的枕头下吗
How am I gonna do that? It's under his pillow and whatnot.
我真美
I'm pretty!
拿到智齿 他就再也聪明不起来了
Get that tooth, and he will never be smart again.
而且他再也不可能智胜我们了
And he won't be able to outsmart us not ever again.
反正没赢过我
Well, not me, anyway.
拿到了
Gotcha.
你好 牙仙小姐
Hi, tooth fairy lady.
别忘了在我枕头底下放点什么
Don't forget to leave something under my pillow.
好的 快继续睡吧
Okay. Holler back to sleep.
好的
All right.
我要留下点什么呢
What am I gonna leave?
棒
Sweet!
现在聪明的万事通再也聪明不起来了
Now that smarty D will never be smart again.
当坏女孩太累了
Being bad wears a girl out.
-我要去睡了 -合作愉快 女士
- I'm going to bed. - Pleasure doing business with you, ma'am.
-这是什么 -我的新名片 看看
- What is this? - It's my new business card. Check it out.
"格里姆·格鲁姆 巫师
"Grim Gloom, Warlock.
需要持续不断的监督
Requires constant supervision."
说得真对
Spot on.
*我就是牙仙 童叟无欺*
* I'm the tooth fairy, yeah, I'm for real *
*当你掉牙时我就会和你约定*
* When you lose a tooth, I'ma make you a deal *
*夜里睡时把它放在枕头下*
* Put it underneath your pillow when you sleep at night *
*我就会留下一份棒棒的礼物*
* And I'll leave you a present that's super tight *
*她就是牙仙 货真价实*
* She's the tooth fairy, yeah, she's legit *
*当你掉牙是她就会和你交换*
* When your tooth falls out, she'll trade for it *
*夜里睡时就会发生这样的事*
* While you're sleeping, here's the thing *
*她会从窗户溜进你家留下一份礼物*
* She'll sneak into your window and leave you some bling *
以你的牙齿起誓
Word to your molar!
万事通的枕头下没有智齿
No smarty tooth under Doc's pillow.
只有格里姆·格鲁姆的名片
Just Grim Gloom's business card.
什么
What?!
为什么格鲁姆夫妇要拿万事通的智齿
What would the Glooms want with Doc's smarty tooth?
不知道 但是如果你没能在
Don't know, but unless you get it back
天亮之前把它放回到枕头下
under the pillow before dawn,
万事通这辈子就只能傻兮兮的了
Doc will be rockin' the dunce cap for life.
-你们明白吗 -这样好不好
- Ya feels? - Come here.
我偷偷给你一个糖梅
How about I slip you a sugarplum,
你就让万事通聪明起来好了
and you just make Doc smart again?
没有牙齿我什么都做不到
I can't do nothin' without the tooth.
事情就是这样
It's how we do.
拿到了以后喊一声 本仙子先走了
Holler when you got it. Tooth fairy out!
怎么从格鲁姆夫妇那里拿来万事通的智齿
How we gonna get Doc's tooth away from the Glooms?
吐司先生说他可以把我的牙拿回来
Mr. Toast says he could get my tooth back.
别放蛋黄酱
Hold the mayo.
没事 吐司先生
That's okay, Mr. Toast.
我有个拿回万事通牙的超棒计划
I got a doozy of a plan to get Doc's tooth back.
你打算怎么办 像牙仙一样飞进去吗
So what, you gonna fly in there like the tooth fairy?
这我必须见识一下
This I gotta see.
既然我看到到了 就不能不管了
Now that I've seen it, I can't un-see it.
你怎么开这东西
How do you turn this thing on?
开啦
It's on!
后退怎么弄
Now where's reverse?
这东西有问题
This thing's kinda glitchy.
我也可以直接爬进去
I can just climb in.
我进来啦
I'm in.
牙仙
The tooth fairy!
-臭脾气 你都没尽力 -我尽力了
- Grumpy, you're not even trying. - Oh, yes, I am.
你干了件坏事 格里姆·格鲁姆
You did a bad thing, Grim Gloom.
你能具体点吗 我♥干♥了好多坏事
Can you be more specific? I do lots of bad things.
你偷了万事通的牙
You boosted Doc's tooth.
没有
Nuh-uh.
你还留了张名片
You left your card behind.
把牙还给我 不然我就搞坏你的房♥子
Now give me the tooth or I'll twizzle your hizzle.
但我需要我的房♥子
But I need my hizzle.
-给 -那我走啦
- Here. - Stay flossy.
把智齿给我 否则让你好看
Give me that smarty tooth, or else.
哒哒哒哒
Doy-da-da-doy!
又搞什么
Oh, now what?!
吐司先生救助大作战
Mr. Toast to the rescue.
奶油发射
Whipped cream-inator.
这又黏又冰
This is sticky icky.
还很恶心
Not to mention gross.
当我们从那里出来以后
After we made it out of there,
我们把牙放在了万事通的枕头下
we put Doc's smarty tooth under his pillow,
然后事情就解决啦
and swizzle bizzle hizzle thizzle--
你讨厌他那么傻吗
You throwin' shade?
你最好不要讨厌 反正我能做的都做了
You better don't. Anyhoo, I did what I do,
万事通又有新的智齿啦
and Doc got a new smarty tooth.
而且我立刻就知道了女王问题的答案了
And I immediately knew the answer to the queen's problem.
-对吧吐司先生 -请叫我酵母面包
- Right, Mr. Toast? - Please call me sourdough.
我一直在想
Well, I've been thinking
那个数学难题 松饼先生
about that tricky math problem, Mr. Muffin Man.
所以你是怎么决定的
So what's it gonna be?
六个这种的还是半打那种的
Six of one or half dozen of the other?
我...
Well, I, uh...
我得到您要的答案了
I have your answer.
我知道了
Huh? I see.
这两个选择是等价的
The two alternatives are absolute equivalents.
我选哪个都无所谓 所以两个都要
It doesn't matter which one I choose, so I will have both.
选得太棒了 女王大人
Excellent choice, Your Queen-ness.
那我们来一打吗
Shall we make it a baker's dozen?
又一个数学问题
Oh, another math problem.
怎么了伊普斯拉爵士
What's wrong, Sir Yipsalot?
看起来伊普斯拉爵士的狗牙掉了
Uh-oh. Looks like Sir Yipsalot lost his puppy tooth.
天啊天啊
My, oh, my.
遵命 逗笑大人
格里姆 是超美王冠
Oh, Grim, it's the Hubba Hubba headpiece!
宝宝想要
Me want-y.
哇 我根本不知道这是什么
Whoa! I have no idea what that is.
这是最强大的王冠
It's only the most powerful crown ever.
戴上它就能控制盯着王冠的人
Whoever wears it controls all who gaze upon her.
还是很茫然
Still completely lost.
如果我能拿到那个王冠 乔利伍德所有人
If I get that crown, all of Jollywood
都将臣服于我
will bend to my rule.
懂了
Oh, got it.
我得溜进城♥堡♥偷走王冠
I need to sneak into the castle and steal that headpiece.
你最好先洗个澡
You better take a bath first.
为什么呢
And why is that?
这样你才能溜得干干净净
'Cause you wanna make a clean getaway!
这球真有趣
Love the ball.
击掌
Up top.
格里姆 它上面什么都没有
Grim, there is nothing up top.
没有手
No hands.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表