剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
You sleep upside down. Fascinating.
这样有利于血液循环到头部吗
Which is good for blood circulation to the head?
你们用勺子吃爆米花的时候蜘蛛会跳舞...
Spiders dance when you eat popcorn with a spoon...
还是什么 我看不出万事通写了什么
Or something like that. I can't read Doc's writing.
但你们太有趣了
But you are fascinating.
我完蛋了
I'm doomed.
你得深入内心 用你从未用过的感情
You gotta reach down deep, go where you never go.
不要局限于自己的经验 要从内心赞扬他们
Pull from your experience and compliment them from your heart.
你们在我头上放了个花盆
Uh, you put a flower pot on my head,
讽刺的是 我没因此生气
which, ironically, didn't make me mad.
你好 姜大嘣
Hey, hi, Gingersnaps.
我们以前就认识
We go back a bit, me and him.
他从一头熊口下救了我
You know, he saved me from a bear.
他是个很棒的精灵
And he's a Pfeffernusse elf,
他比我认识的任何人都在意饼干
and he cares about cookies more than anyone I ever met,
就跟制♥作♥了我的帽子的精灵一样
just like the elves who made my hat.
他们因为在乎 所以才制♥作♥出了独一无二的帽子
They cared enough to make it unique.
你们精灵正是如此
Which is what you elves do:
你们因为在乎 所以才做出特别的东西
you care enough to make things special,
我敬佩这点
and I admire that.
这些赞扬是我发自内心的
Hey, those compliments were from my heart.
他们为什么不害羞脸红
Why aren't they blushing red?
精灵的脸是不会因为
You don't make elfin faces turn red
被赞扬了而红的 臭脾气先生
by complimenting them, Mr. Grumpy, sir.
够了
Arggh, enough is enough!
我的帽子脏了 海象压扁了我
My hat was dirty, walri flattened me,
我被绑在一根柱子上
I got tied to a pole,
我真受够了精灵了
and I have had it with elves!
我的跳跳摆摆裤子呢
Where are my flippin'- flappin' pants?!
派派哒 你做到了 臭脾气先生
Whoopie pie! You did it, Mr. Grumpy, sir!
你让他们大笑到脸都变红了
You made them laugh so hard their faces turned red!
太有趣了
Fascinating!
你得到原谅了
All is forgiven.
太好了 说真的 我的裤子呢
Good for me. Now, seriously, where are my pants?
这是千载难逢的重大时刻
This is the whoop of a lifetime.
现在我宣布姜大嘣...
I now proclaim Gingersnaps...
是姜大派
It's Ginger Pie.
是姜大嘣 臭脾气先生
Again, Gingersnaps, Mr. Grumpy, sir.
成为新的精灵国王
..to be the new Elf King.
派派哒
Whoopie Pie!
派派哒
Whoopie pie!
棒哒
Heigh-ho!
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表