剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
Um, Mr. Hicklepips
世界上最棒的伐木工人
is the world's greatest lumberjack.
胡说八道 那你到底干嘛
Bah hooey! And what exactly are you gonna do?
监督 我可是提供想法的人
Supervise. I'm the big idea man.
?套住它们 套住它们?
? Yah! Rope 'em! Yah! Rope 'em! Yah! ?
?绑起来以后奴役它们?
? Tie 'em up and yoke 'em! Yah! ?
?打上结以后栓起来 来较量吧白蚁?
? Knot 'em up and bind 'em, git along, termites! ?
它们在这 格里姆
They're over here, Grim.
看来我抓错了虫子 夫人
Reckon I done roped the wrong doodlebug, ma'am.
不准再叫我夫人
Don't ever call me ma'am.
而且还有 它们太小了 绳子套不住
And by the way, they're too small to rope.
这个我来搞定
Well, I'll fix that!
天灵灵 地灵灵
Jiggity-jog, jiggity-jig,
让白蚁变超大
make those termites really large!
这办法可真好啊 格里姆
Oh, brilliant solution, Grim.
我以为白蚁是吃木头的
Oh. I thought termites ate wood.
这些白蚁是杂食性的
These termites are omnivorous!
好吧 那个长词是什么意思
Okay. What's that big word mean?
意思是它们什么都吃 包括我们
It means they eat everything-- including us!
大迷糊 再拿点做被子的布料来
Hey, Dopey, more fabric for the quilt.
干得棒 大迷糊
Dandy work, Dopey!
我们必须及时完成 大伙
We gotta stay on schedule, people.
这布料好
Fancy fabric.
有人觉得有点冷吗
Huh? Anyone feel a breeze?
我
I do.
越多越好
Keep 'em comin'!
别累着自己了 世上最好的伐木工人
Don't overexert yourself, World's Greatest Lumberjack.
外面发生什么了
What's goin' on back there?!
是谁干的
Hey, who did that?
你个疯松鼠
Crazy squirrel!
鲍勃的内衣上有松果图案
Bob's underwear have nuts on 'em!
在这之前 还挺好玩的
it was funny...until now.
女王坚持要在
The Queen insisted that
能小憩之前保持清醒
she stay wide awake until she could take her nap.
这种逻辑你反驳不了
You can't argue with logic like that--
你只能顺着来
you just kinda have to go with the flow.
*往我头上来浇水*
* Throw that water at my head *
*马上就能睡在床*
* I'll nap later in a bed *
*现在我可不能睡*
* I can't go to sleep right now *
*有只疯牛在追我*
* Chase me with an angry cow *
*牛说*
* Cow says *
*哞哞*
* Moo moo *
*牛说*
* Cow says *
*哞哞*
* Moo moo *
*牛说*
* Cow says *
*哞哞*
* Moo moo *
*哞 哞 哞 哞*
* Moo moo, moo moo * * Moo moo, moo moo *
所以你用我们的内衣和衣服做了这个
So you took our underwear and all our clothes too?
我挺喜欢桶的 让我觉得很自♥由♥
I like the barrel-- makes me feel kinda free.
抓住他
Get him!
再近点
Closer...
往左边去一点
a little to the left...
这才是适合女王的床
Now, that is a bed fit for a queen!
万事通 我们怎么把它搬进去
Doc, how do we get it inside?
我只负责做床垫啊
I was just on mattress duty.
床垫一般都会免费安装的 万事通
Mattresses always come with free installation, Doc.
格鲁姆惊吓时刻
啥!都!吃!
你们不能吃我们
Ha! You can't eat us.
我们是格鲁姆夫妇 我们有魔杖
We're the Glooms, and we have wands!
神奇的魔杖 格鲁姆的魔杖
Magic sticks! Gloom sticks!
糟了 我居然碰了钉子
Oh, bats! I just chipped a nail!
女王陛下 您的新床
Your Majesty, your new bed.
这真的是太棒了
It's flip-de-doodley wonderful!
床垫太棒了
What a mattress!
被子太棒了
What a quilt!
房♥顶是怎么回事
What happened to the roof?
我们出现了一点点施工问题
Uh, we ran into a little engineering problem.
我们等会会解决的
We'll figure it out later.
现在是小憩时间
But now it's nap time.
搞定 没有比充电小憩
All done! Nothing like a power nap
更让人有活力的了
to put the pep back in your step!
我不见的奶酪
Hey, my missing cheese!
我想我把它藏在我的帽子里了
I guess I hid it under my hat.
原来没人拿走它
Heh heh. Nobody took it after all.
那是你这么想的
That's what you think!
你们要对我的奶酪干什么
Hey! What are you doing with my cheese?!
-我们要把它藏起来 -藏在胃里
- We're gonna hide it. - Yeah, in our stomachs!
我的备用魔杖呢
Where is my back-up wand?
天灵灵 地灵灵
Eensie meensie buggy beansie.
把这白蚁变小小
Make the termites teensie weensie!
-咒语成功了吗 -成功了 格里姆
- Did the spell work? - Yes, Grim.
虽然成功了 但不幸的是
Yes, it did. But unfortunately for us,
成功的有点晚
we were just a little bit too late.
为什么 发生了什么 亲爱的
Why? What happened, Hildy-Wildy?
你觉得有点冷吗
Hey! Do you feel a breeze?
真的
Seriously!
好了
Heigh-ho!
您可以好好休息了 快乐女王
You can rest easy, Queen Delightful,
因为我已经除掉白蚁了
now that I've taken care of the termites!
现在我有一个漂亮的新床了
And I have a wonderful new bed!
又一个施工小问题吗
Another little engineering problem?
我们过会儿会搞清楚的
We'll figure it out later.
让我们过会儿搞清楚吧
Heigh-we'll-figure- it-out-later-ho!
照顾好你的小精灵
Take Care of Your Elf!
*乔伊伍德的小精灵生产的物品*
? Oh, the finest crafted quality goods ?
*制♥作♥精良质量上乘*
? Are made by elves in Jollywood ?
*我们是这里最优秀的手艺人*
? We're the best in the neighborhood ?
*我们就是小小的帽子精灵*
? We're the hatty's hat Elves ?
简直无法接受
Unacceptable!
我把帽子拿来这里清理
I had my hat in here for a cleaning and sprucing,
看看现在什么样子 看 看 看 看
and look at it! Look, look, looky, look!
居然有污迹 看到没
It's a smudge! See it?
如果我说看到了 你会离开吗
If I say yes, will you leave?
我要跟负责的精灵们谈谈
I wanna talk to the elves responsible for this travesty.
他们就在后面 自便吧
Their in the back room kid, knock yourself out.
*不放过每一个细节*
* Attention to detail is where its at *
*我们让你的帽子为你工作加分*
* They brighten the work when you work with a hat *
*我们是最值得信赖的帽子工人*
* We're the best you can count on that *
*我们就是小小的帽子精灵*
* Cause we're the hatty's hat elves *
你们这些精灵连个帽子都洗不干净
You elves did a lousy job cleaning my hat.
不关注细节 根本不尊重你们的行业
No attention to detail, no pride in your work.
他肯定没有听过我们的歌♥
He must not have heard our song.
我就算是从沼泽地里爬起来
I could have done a better job cleaning my hat
也比你们洗得干净
if I had fallen in a swamp!
我们精灵是非常敏感的
We elves are very sensitive.
你们这些精灵工作根本不上心
You elves don't care about your work.
说话小心点 先生 你就要越界了
Be careful, sir. You're very close to crossing the line!
你们根本就不把帽子当回事
You don't care about hats at all.
你越界了
You crossed the line!
我们不干了
We quit!
你做了什么
What have you done?
脾气来了没办法
I had a moment.
如果有人越界了
When it comes to someone crossing the line,
我们精灵们会团结起来
we elves stick together.
如果一个精灵辞职 镇里的精灵都会辞职
So if one elf quits, every elf in town quits.
我们不干了 我们不干了 我们都不干了
We quit, we quit, we all quit!
臭脾气 你忘了明天是什么日子吗
Grumpy, have you forgotten what tomorrow is?
是的 明天是精灵万岁日 好大个事儿
Yeah, yeah, it's Yip Yip Yooray For Elves Day, big whoop!
这一天我们要庆祝精灵们为世界
It's a day when we celebrate the enormous contributions
所做出的巨大贡献
elves make to our world.
你让他们都辞职不干
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表