剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
* No, I'm not one of those girls *
-*我一点都不友好* -不友好
- * I'm not very nice * - She's not!
*有些姑娘听爸妈的话*
* Some girls do what their parents tell them *
*从来都言听计从*
* They never have to ask them twice *
*我和她们不一样*
* Oh, I'm not one of those girls *
*我一点都不友好*
* I'm not very nice *
我就知道
I should know!
*不 我从未*
* No, I've never been *
*像女王一样快乐*
* Delightful like a queen *
*那不是我风格*
* That just isn't my scene *
现在我在想
You know, now that I think about it,
我真的有点坏
I'm really actually kind of mean.
是啊 没错
Yeah, you are.
*有些姑娘甜如蜜*
* Some girls, they are sweet as candy *
*甜甜又香香*
* Always sugar, always spice *
*但我和她们不一样*
* But I'm not one of those girls *
*我一点都不友好*
* I'm not very nice *
*有些姑娘按时完成作业*
* Some girls always do their homework *
*有些姑娘总是坐姿端正*
* Some girls always sit up right *
*我和她们不一样*
* Oh, I'm not one of those girls *
*我一点都不友好 绝不*
* I'm not very nice No! *
*呐呐呐*
* Nah nah nah nah-nah-nah-nah *
*呐呐呐*
* Nah nah nah nah-nah-nah-nah *
*呐呐呐*
* Nah nah nah nah-nah-nah-nah *
*我一点都不友好*
* I'm not very nice *
的确是这样
No, she isn't.
-*我一点都不友好* -一点都不
- * I'm not very nice * - Not at all!
-我一点都不 -她有点可怕
- * I'm not very * - She's really kind of scary.
*一点都不友好*
* I'm not very nice *
恰到好处的喷嚏
阿嚏
Ah-choo!
辣辣的芝士 看看如何
Okay, hot stuff. Show me what ya got!
太棒了
Mmm-mmm! What a kick!
你们真该尝尝
You guys gotta try this!
那是什么 臭脾气
What is that stuff, Grumpy?
乔利牌辣味芝士 快来闻闻
Jollypeenie Pepperini cheese! Give her a sniff.
不要
No way!
很辣的辣椒会让我打喷...
Scorchy-torchy peppers make me snee...
怎么了
What's happening?
喷嚏精从来没这样过
Never seen Sneezy do this before.
阿嚏
Ahh... choo!
我们在哪
Where are we?
当然在家了 应该吧
Why, home of course, I think.
好像有点不一样
Something seems different.
我知道了 屋子没了
Oh, I know. There's no house!
至少雕像还在
Well, at least the statue's still here.
什么雕像
What statue?
我从没见到过的那个
That one I never saw before.
乔利伍德
Hi-Ho, Jollywood!
是时候开始干活了
It's off to work you go!
为我们干活
For us!
这到底是怎么回事
What the cheese is goin' on around here?
这真是见鬼了
Okay, this is definitely cuckoo bananas.
你们上周都去哪了
Where have you been for the last seven days?!
什么意思 斯塔奇 我们昨晚见到你了
What do you mean, Starchie? We saw you last night
就在女王玉米卷周二两步舞聚会上
at the Queen's Taco Tuesday two-step dance.
*两步舞跳起来*
* Spin your taco round and round *
*挤上热酱一口吞*
* Pour on the hot sauce, wolf it down *
*再来牛肉再来芝士*
* Put on the beef, put on the cheese *
*再来一个玉米卷吧*
* Have another taco if you please *
那是一周前的七号♥
That was a week ago on the 7th!
今天十四号♥了
Today is the 14th!
真不可思议
It's incredible!
喷嚏精将我们一喷嚏喷到了下周
Sneezy has sneezed us into the middle of next week!
我们在未来的一周
We're a week in the future!
竟然失去了一周的睡眠 坑爹
I lost a week of sleep. Rip-off.
我们不在的时候发生了什么吗
So did anything happen while we were gone?
格鲁姆夫妇把乔利伍德的鹅都变成了恶魔
Oh... just the Glooms turned all the geese in Jollywood evil
用它们来袭击城♥堡♥
and used them to attack the castle!
还有 还有可怜的快乐女王
And... And poor Queen Delightful!
她是个...是个...
She's a... She's a...
她是个什么 意大利人吗
She's-a what? Italian?
看来你们还不知道
Oh, so you haven't you heard!
是格鲁姆夫妇
It's the Glooms!
你最好没有对女王做出什么事
You'd better not have done anything to the Queen!
我已经做了
I already have!
我把那个蠢货变成了一只蠢鹅
I turned that silly goose into a silly goose!
快乐女王
Queen Delightful!
你好 害羞鬼 嗷
Hello, Bashful. Honk!
开始我真的不习惯做一只鹅
At first being a goose really ruffled my feathers,
但现在我习惯了 嗷嗷嗷
but now I'm down with it. Honk! Honk! Honk!
你有面包屑吗
You got any breadcrumbs?
不
Nooo!
说实话 我就剩最后一个邪恶咒语了
Quite honestly, I was down to my last evil spell,
那个万能鹅咒语
the all-purpose goose enchantment.
我没想到竟然成功了
I never dreamed it would work.
一只邪恶鹅群大军
Cha! An army of evil geese?
真是太赞了
How doinky is that?
但确实成功了
But it did work,
而且你们小矮人没有来阻止我
and you 7D never showed up to stop me.
这都是我的错
Aw, this is all my fault!
-是 -没错
- Uh-huh. - Oh, yes.
当然了
Definitely.
不 没错 是怪你
No. Yeah, it-it's you.
都怪你
Completely.
谢谢你们让我感觉好点了
Thanks for makin' me feel better.
至于你们 既然你们喜欢挖珠宝
And as for you, since you simply love digging up jewels,
那现在你们就为我挖吧
now you'll dig them up for me.
让他们去干活
Put them to work!
大迷糊在给他们解咒
Dopey's snapping them out of it!
不 休想
Oh, no, he isn't!
唯一改变这个未来的办法
The only way to change this future
就是回到过去
is to go back to the past!
-再来闻一下芝士 -为了快乐女王
- So let's cheese it! - For Queen Delightful!
为了快乐女...
For Queen Delight...
阿嚏
Ah-choo!
我好像阿嚏过度了 过大了
I, uh, think I oversnot it... Uh, overshot it.
我们是到家了
We're home all right.
但到了过去600乔利世纪
But 600 Jollycenturies in the past!
一切都好陌生
Nothing looks familiar.
-快叫啊 -吼
- Roar and whatnot! - Snarl!
我收回刚才的话
I take it back.
这里 这里
Here! Here!
你真是个笨蛋
You are such a klutz!
抱歉 希尔蒂龙
Sorry, Hildysaurus!
欢迎 我是博斯 这是咩咩
Welcome. I am Boss. This is Meh.
咩咩 晚餐吃什么
Meh. What's for dinner?
这是嘻嘻
This Tee-Hee.
嘻嘻 你看起来好有趣
Tee-Hee. You look funny.
闻闻
Sniff.
他们闻起来也很有趣
They smell funny, too.
阿嚏
Ah-choo!
呼噜
Snore.
打招呼 西科龙先生
Say hello, Mr. Hicklesaur.
-咦 -咦
- Eek... - Eek!
还有猴孩
And Monkey Boy.
谢谢你们救我们 但我们得离开这里
Thanks for the rescue, but we've got to get out of here.
从后门走
Just use back door.
那些怪物不会抓到我们吗
W-won't those monsters get us?
咩咩 格鲁姆龙是白♥痴♥
Meh... Gloomasaurs have pea brains,
不像咩咩这么聪明
not smart like Meh.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表