剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
So our swamp is now a lake?
沼泽 湖 都很潮湿
Swamp, lake, they're both wet.
但你为什么想让村民们住在这 你讨厌村民们
But why do you want villagers living here? You hate villagers.
他们很快就不是村民了
They won't be villagers for long.
今晚 只要他们品尝了我们的药剂
Tonight, once they taste our potion,
他们就会被变成我的奴才
poof, they'll be transformed and become my minions.
所以他们会变成我脚上的这个丑东西吗
So they're gonna be like this ugly thing on my foot?
那是个拇囊[音同]
That's a bunion.
那奴才是什么
Oh. Then what's a minion?
就是仆人 手下 狗腿子
A servant, a lackey, a henchman.
一个忠心耿耿的马屁精
An all-around boot licker.
听上去跟我一样
Oh. Sounds just like me.
一旦我们有了"奴才"大军
And once we have our army of "Minions,"
我们就能席卷乔利伍德
we'll swarm Jollywood and
城♥堡♥和王国就是我们的了
the castle and the kingdom will be ours.
来亲亲 哼哼...
Snout kiss! Oinky oinky...
我们不要再这样"哼哼"了 格里姆
Uh, let's not do the oinky thing again, Grim.
让我很不爽
It makes me gag.
事实上 那些猪飞到镇上时
The truth is, when those pigs flew into town,
我们几乎能肯定是格鲁姆夫妇在搞鬼
we pretty much knew the Glooms were behind it.
但为了确保起见
But just to be sure,
我们去了一趟当地的养猪场
we paid a visit to the local pig farm.
泽因基·麦克泽因基趣味骑猪农场
*泽因基·麦克泽因基趣味骑猪好玩好玩真好玩*
*Zoinky McZoinky's Pig Ride Ranch and Fun Fun Funny Farm*
但是我们在向泽因基提问之前
But before we could question Zoinky,
泽因基先问了我们一个问题
Zoinky had a question for us.
我的猪都去哪儿了
Where are all my pigs at?
大迷糊跟着猪的味道
Dopey followed the scent to the pigs,
径直来到了格里姆家
straight to the Glooms.
所以我们派出一流的间谍小队
So we sent in our crack team of spies
去搜集情报
to gather information.
原来大迷糊会一口流利的猪语
Turns out Dopey speaks fluent pig.
所以我们才知道了格鲁姆夫妇的计划
That's how we found out all about the Glooms' plan.
所以我们自己也想出了一个小计划
So we came up with a little plan of our own.
我们要吃东西 我们要吃东西
We wanna eat, yeah, we wanna eat, yeah!
朋友们 邻居们 欢迎来到
Welcome, friends and neighbors,
希尔德亲大宅
to Hildegard Estates,
你们的人生和未来...
where your lives and your futures...
作为我们的奴才...等着你们
as our minions... awaits.
废话说够了
Enough with the spiel.
说好的晚宴呢
How about the meal?
是是是 但是首先
Yes, yes, yes, but first,
让我们先举杯庆祝一番
let's have a toast, shall we?
格里姆 杯子里都装好药剂了吧
Grim, the cups are all filled with potion, correct?
全部倒满了 热情洋溢的药剂师
They're all the way full, my passionate potion preparer.
格里姆为大家准备好了
Filled to the brim by Grim.
你来分给他们 我来念咒
You hand 'em out, and I'll cast the spell.
我要马上把这些犯人的村民变成奴才
I need these annoying villagers minionized immediately.
没问题
You got it.
大家都拿一杯吧
Grab a cup, everybody.
好了 举到唇边一饮而尽
Here we go. Up to the mouth and over the lip.
这就是你们的未来 赶紧尝一尝吧
Your future is here, now just take a sip.
太好了 你们现在都是我的奴才了
Yes! You are all now my minions.
你们现在感觉怎么样
How'd you like them apples?
格里姆 他们没表现得很有奴才样
Grim, they're not acting very miniony.
是啊 他们表现得很有喷泉样
Yeah, they're acting sorta spittoony.
我们把格鲁姆的药剂
We switched the Glooms' potion
换成了斯塔奇的滑肠奶昔
with Starchy's smootheroonie.
也许作为滑肠剂来说效果不大好
It may not be a hit as a smoothie,
但是用来化痰的话效果杠杠的
but it's a very popular expectorant.
真是浪费时间
What a waste of time.
-我们回家吧 -我们要走了
- Let's go home. - We're outta here.
那些玩意儿看上去就像厕所
Those things look a lot like outhouses.
格里姆 大家都要走了
Grim, everyone's leaving.
拦住他们
Stop them!
希尔蒂 那些猪
Hildy, the pigs.
*起来吧 小猪仔*
*Rise up, piggy sooey*
*听从我的命令*
*Hear my words, obey*
*那些村民要逃走*
*Those villagers P.U.-ey*
*别让他们走了*
*Don't let them get away*
没有甜点怎么能算是晚宴呢
No meal is complete without dessert.
说得好 甜点是什么
Oh, good point. What's for dessert?
乔利伍德年度甜点
Jollywood's Dessert of the Year.
巧克力浇一切
Chocolate-covered everything.
听上去很好吃
Oh, I hear that's yummy.
不
No!!
全都没了
It's all gone.
要长餐巾吗
Knee Neck Napkin?
谢谢 的确有点脏
Thanks. It is a little messy.
泽因基·麦克泽因基趣味骑飞猪农场
我想我们欠你们一份情 七个小矮人
I reckon we're beholden to ya, 7D,
谢谢你们找回了我们的猪
for bringin' back our pigs.
不胜荣幸 泽因基
Our pleasure, Zoinky.
它们现在变成了飞猪
What with them now bein' flyin' pigs,
能给猪农场带来滚滚财源
our pig farm's turning into a gold mine,
除了那小吃摊
with the exception of the refreshment stand.
试试新出的芽甘蓝
Try the new brussels sprouts,
大腊肠加香蕉奶昔吧
bologna and banana smootheroonie.
还洒了巧克力哦
Now covered in chocolate.
我以为巧克力配所有东西都能成甜点
I thought chocolate made anything taste like dessert.
几乎所有的东西
Almost anything.
走着
Hi-ho!!
骑士学校
真让人激动
This is so exciting.
我们来这干什么
What exactly are we doing here?
看一场骑士[晚上]的演出
We're here to see a show about a knight.
但愿是周六晚上
I hope it's Saturday night.
我最喜欢了
That's my favorite.
陛下 我是强斯洛特爵士
Your Majesty, I am Sir Charmsalot,
您身穿闪耀盔甲的骑士
your knight in shining armor.
不久前
Not long ago,
我只手拯救了王国
I single-handedly saved the kingdom
赶走了一只凶猛的喷火巨龙
from a ferocious fire-breathing dragon.
我退怯了吗 没有
Did I run? No.
我勇敢面对敌人了吗
Did I bravely face my fiery foe?
是的
Yes.
他真帅
He's so handsome.
天啊
Wow-wow-wowzers!
我就喜欢骑士
Knights are my weakness.
真倒霉
Floom-floom-floomers.
呜呼 但就在今天
But alas, to this very day,
巨龙要飞来
that dragon seeks me out
找我报仇
for revenge!
时间掐的真准
Whoa. Talk about timing.
别怕 我的女王
Fear not, my queen.
他不会毁坏你的王国
He will not destroy your kingdom,
有我强斯洛特爵士在
for I am Sir Charmsalot.
我要狠狠揍你
I smite thee!
真棒
Fantastic!
-了不起 -精彩
- Incredible! - Amazing!
真是做作
Felt a little stagey to me.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我晕了
Swoon!
快乐女王晕倒了
Queen Delightful swooned.
都怪盔甲 闪得人晕
It's the armor. Causes major swoonage.
你下一站要去哪里探险 强斯洛特爵士
Where are you off to on your next adventure, Sir Charmsalot?
我想安定下来
I'm thinking of settling down,
或许住在乔利伍德
maybe here in Jollywood.
如果我在找到房♥子前
If only I had somewhere to stay
有地方住的话
until I find a place of my own.
做我的客人 住在城♥堡♥里吧
Stay in the castle as my guest.
不胜荣幸 女王陛下
Ah, it would be an honor, my queen.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表