剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
Woo woo.
呜呜
Woo woo!
一捶钟情啊
Aw, love at first bop.
太感谢你了 大迷糊
Thank you so much, Dopey.
福福和他的新婚妻子呜呜
Foo Foo and his new bride Woo Woo
真是一对幸福的新婚夫妻呢
are quite the happy newlyweds!
他们就在这里 蜜月套房♥内
They're in here, in the honeymoon suite!
*小兔子福福娶了兔子呜呜*
* Oh, little bunny Foo Foo married bunny Woo Woo *
*生的七个小兔子叫咕咕 好棒*
* Had 7 Baby Goo Goos, Whoopdee-schmoodilee-doo! *
他们有点小可爱呢
They're kinda cute.
你搞什么呢
Hey, what is wrong with you?
这个
This!
你怎么回事 五岁吗
What Are You, Five?
快看我 我在一只大蜘蛛里面
Look at me! I'm in a big spider!
我要吓得女王逃出城♥堡♥
I'm gonna scare the Queen out of the castle.
他们好像要给我一脚
Uh-oh! Looks like they're gonna give me the boot!
猜猜我是什么蔬菜
Guess what kind of vegetable I am.
笋瓜[压扁你]
Squash!
请记住 不论何时
Now remember, whenever someone fails or flops
只要魔法森林中有人倒霉了
in the Enchanted Forest,
我们就会来到你身边
we'll be there.
我是强尼·赛琪
I'm Johnny Sage
这是"最古怪巫师与魔法师"秀
and this is "The Wackiest Witches & Warlocks!"
你成明星了 希尔蒂
You're a star, Hildy!
我讨厌这样
I hate this!
小矮人们一直搅黄我的计划
Aww. It's bad enough
就已经够糟糕了
that the 7D keep wrecking my plans,
现在 他们竟然敢玷污我的名声
now they've destroyed my reputation too!
行了 我受够了
That's it! I've had it!
我一定要找到一个咒语一劳永逸地解决掉他们
I've got to find a spell to get rid of them once and for all!
这里有一个
Oh! Here's one.
变七为五
Turn seven into five.
正适合用在七个小矮人身上
Ha! Perfect for the 7D.
但这样的话只能解决掉
But it'll only get rid of uh...
两个 格里姆
Two, Grim.
我们只能解决掉两个小矮人
We only get rid of two of them.
但 至少是个不错的开端
But... at least it's a start.
五个小矮人总比七个好
5D is better than seven.
噼里啪啦哄 噼里啪啦变
Jibbity-Jee! Jibbity-Jive!
将七个小矮人变成五个
Take the 7D and make them five!
把粥给我 喷嚏精
Pass me the mush, Sneezy.
阿嚏
Ah-choo!
你怎么回事 五岁吗
What are you, five?
没错呀
Yes, I am.
那 还给你 哈哈
Well then, back atcha. Ha!
食物大战
Ooh. Food fight!
*食物大战*
* Food fight *
*食物大战 走起*
* Food Fight! Here we go now *
*食物大战 粥粥满天飞*
* Food Fight! We're throwing mush now *
*食物大战 你最好躲一下*
* Food Fight! You better duck *
*和七个小矮人一起食物大战*
* Food Fight with the 7D *
*食物大战 食物大战 食物大战*
* Food Fight! Food Fight! Food Fight! *
*食物大战 食物大战 食物大战*
* Food Fight! Food Fight! Food Fight! Food Fight! *
*食物大战*
* Food Fight! *
还是有七个啊
There are still seven of them.
再让我看一眼那个咒语
Let me see that spell again.
把七个小矮人变成五 岁
"Take the 7D and make them five... years old?!"
这真是太好了 格里姆
Oh. Great, Grim.
我们把七个小矮人变成五岁了
We just turned the 7D into five-year-olds!
现在打败他们就像从孩子手里抢走糖一样简单
Now defeating them will be like taking candy from a baby!
格里姆 你这辈子第一次
Grim! For the first time in your life...
说了些在点的话啊
you made a brilliant point!
是吗 好可怕
I did? Ooh, scary.
现在 当我们真的打败七个小矮人
And now, when we do defeat the 7D,
和小女王的时候
and Queenie-Bo-Beanie,
我们会让强尼·赛琪把这一幕放到他的秀里
we'll get Johnny Sage to put it on his show!
多么美好的报复
Sweet revenge.
此时此刻 在城♥堡♥里
Meanwhile, at the castle...
欢迎来到女王的皇家槌球比赛
Welcome to the Queen's Royal Croquet Competition!
让球激♥情♥地碰撞起来吧
Let the ball-whacking begin!
你们是在开派对吗
Oh! Were you having a party?
不好意思打断你们了
So sorry to break it up.
别担心 女王陛下 我会保护你的
Don't worry, Your Majesty, I'll protect you.
希尔蒂·格鲁姆
Hildy Gloom.
恐怕我得请你离开了
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
那随你咯
OK, fine then.
我就要敲铃求救了
I'm just going to ring the Bing Bong Bell!
再多给我一点浓粥
More mush for me.
美人需要我们
Pretty lady needs us!
去她家
To her house!
哦啦啦
O-Hi-O!
狗狗
Puppies!
狗狗
Puppies!!
*狗狗 它们又可爱又毛茸茸*
*Puppies! They're cute and fuzzy*
*小矮人的狗狗萌*
*Puppies for the 7D*
拖延小矮人 成功
Stall the Little 7D... Check.
格里姆的任务就是让七个小矮人分神
Grim's job was to keep the 7D distracted
直到强尼·赛琪和他的队伍赶到城♥堡♥
until Johnny Sage showed up at the castle with his crew.
我自己有剪切板
I have my own clipboard.
拜拜 小女王
Buh-bye, Queenie-Bo-Bienie!
等七个小矮人知道这件事后有你们好看的
Ooh! Wait until the 7D hear about this.
他们一定会愤怒的 一定会愤怒的
They will not be happy, no they won't.
他们在哪儿呢
Where are they?
或许我们应该再呼叫他们一遍
Maybe we should ring the Bing Bong Bell again.
但是我们怎么回到城♥堡♥内呢
But how do we get back inside the castle?
我遁地进去求救
I'll tunnel in and ring that bell!
希望这是在做梦
Ha ha! Oh, I hope that's drool.
美人
Pretty Lady!
显然 我们忘记了
Evidently, we forgotted!
去她家
To her house!
什么都无法阻止我们
And nothing's gonna stop us!
*跳跳城♥堡♥*
*Bouncy Castle*
腐烂芝士里的最后一个
Last one in is a rotten cheese!
继续拖延住小矮人们
Keep stalling the Little 7D.
成功
Check.
我要给你一颗星 格里姆
I am giving you a star, Grim.
就像从糖堆里把小孩弄走一样
Like taking baby from a candy.
我已经准备好我的结语了 塞琪先生
I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Sage.
我们这就出发了 格里姆女士
We're on our way, Ms. Gloom.
我的老天
Poofiesnoggins!
七个小矮人
How could the 7D
怎么可能没有听到第二次求救声呢
not have heard the Bing Bong Bell again?
女王陛下 这次我亲自来敲钟
I'll ring that Bing Bong Bell this time, Your Majesty.
我刚刚敲起了我独特的钟声
I ringed my own Bing Bang Boom.
我来吧
I'll do it.
不好
Oh, no!
美人
Pretty Lady!
去她家
To her house!
我们不能再被任何事阻挡了 绝不
And we can't let anything stop us! Nothing!
狂欢节
Ca-aa-arnival!
除了狂欢节
Except a carnival!
*狂欢节 我们要去狂欢节*
*Carnival! We're going to the carnival*
再次拖延小小小矮人
Stall itty bitty 7D again.
干得好 再奖励一个星星
Great job, another star.
我想他们不会来了
I guess they're not coming.
小女王
Queenie Bo-Beanie!
强尼·塞琪随时会来
Ha! Johnny Sage will be here any minute
报道我的胜利
to cover my victory!
这意味着你可以滚蛋了
That means it's time for you to take a hike!
不可否认 这里景色很美
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表