剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, you always look delightful!
让我看看你
Let me get a gander at you.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
等一下 我有个单子
Wait. I keep a list.
没事 我就是快乐女王
Nope, nothing's wrong. I'm Delightful.
你才不是
Oh, no, you're not.
-你是... -一只长着脚的大蚯蚓
- You're... - A giant earthworm with feet.
看到了吧 希尔蒂 蚯蚓真的有脚
See, Hildy, they do have feet.
-变异出脚来了 -你才变异
- It's a mutant. - You're the mutant.
我的天哪 我的裙子
Poppy snoggins, my address.
致辞还要继续
The show must go on.
小心 斯塔奇
Look out, Starchy.
大家好
Hello, everybody.
你毁了我的计划
You're ruining my plan.
开心果 接住
Happy, catch!
好嘞
Got it.
把宝石给我
Give me that gem.
又一经典反击
Ooh! Another classic.
你们试试这个吧
Try these on for size.
天哪 你真的好可爱
Oh mu gosh. You're so cute.
你也是 我可爱的小亲亲
You-sies too-sies, my little bonbon.
咱们回家家去烘焙饼干干
Let's go homey-womey and bake-sy cookies.
好嘞么问题
Okay-sy-way-sies.
你在他们后面放了什么 害羞鬼
What did you put down their backs, Bashful?
黑暗梦靥
Gloomnotium.
昨天我们发现快乐梦靥时
Yesterday, when we found the Delightnotium,
同时发现了黑暗梦靥
we also found a vein of Gloomnotium,
唯一能把黑暗从格鲁姆夫妇身上
the only gem that can remove all gloom
驱走的宝石
from the Glooms.
乔利伍德的居民
Citizens of Jollywood,
我在此进行今年的致辞
I give you my yearly address.
今年的致辞跟去年一样
My address is the same as last year's.
乔利伍德大街小巷125号♥
125 Jollywood Lane Road Avenue Boulevard.
我依然如此
I haven't moved.
她好快乐
She's so delightful!
该走了 伙伴们
Time to hi-ho, fellas.
大家准备好了吗 一 二...
Everybody ready? One, two...
走起
Hi-ho!!
好 这个好
All right, that works.
曲奇饼干好美味 小甜甜希尔蒂
Yummy nummy cookies, Hildy sweet wildy.
谢谢 我亲爱可爱敬爱的老公
Thanks, my cutie patootie hubby wubby.
但是你看我们的房♥子 一点都不可爱
But hey, our house. Not so cute.
不过我可以搞定
But I can fix it.
哎呦喂真的可爱死了咩哈哈
Yay-sies for me-sies and you-sies!
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表