剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
Mr. Hicklepips knows the way.
跟他走
Follow him.
这边吗 西克勒皮普斯 那边
This way, Hicklepips-- Oh, that way--
不是吧 你确定吗
Oh, no. Are you sure?
通往监狱塔
噼里啪啦吼
Schmoodily boom!
监狱塔电梯
The prison tower elevator.
西克勒皮普斯想知道你上次洗澡是什么时候
Mr. Hicklepips wants to know the last time you bathed.
安静些
Pipe down.
你好
Hello!
大迷糊
Dopey.
对不起 小姐
Sorry, missy,
这里不予许访客
no visitors permitted!
再说
Besides,
像你这样长着这么点胡子的美女
this is no place for such a lovely lady as yourself
不适合来这种地方
with just minor facial hair growth.
现在我必须得请你离开
And now, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
这是规矩
Them's the rules.
杏仁膏
M... Marzipan?
规矩就是用来打破的
Rules is made to be broken.
那这一盘就...
And, as for this other platter...
你们好 讨厌的犯人们
Hello, dreadful prisoners!
这是食谱的秘诀[钥匙]就在杏仁膏里
The key to this recipe is in the marzipan.
好了 该走了 拜拜
Well, gotta run. Buh-bye!
我的腿好像睡着了
It seems my legs have fallen asleep!
我也发现了 我能听到它们打呼
Yeah, I know. I can hear 'em snorin'.
对了 不能睡
Oh-oh! Right!
那我就先走了
Well, I'll just be on my way then.
那是杏仁膏女仆吗
Was that Maid Marzipan?
她真的就这么走了
She's really let herself go.
好吃 太美味了
Yummy! Very nice.
够了 伙计们
Ah, well, that's enough, lads.
这样我们晚饭吃不下了
We'll spoil our supper!
干得漂亮
Nicely done!
这里是禁区
This area is off limits.
-要杏仁膏吗 -你随意 妈妈
- M... Marzipan? - Do as you wish, Mum.
干得漂亮 我们进去
Nicely done! We're in!
吃饱了睡一觉
Sugar crash.
你先走 最好
After you, Nicest.
不 更好 你先请
No, Nicer, please, you first.
万万不可 好人
Wouldn't think of it. Nice?
不 你先
No. You lead.
干得漂亮
Nicely done!
有人越狱
Prison break!
我爱杏仁膏
Oh, I over-marzipanned!
大迷糊 好棒
Dopey! Hurray!
还有很好的人们
And the Really Nice Guys!
*我们是好人 更好 和最好*
*We're Nice! And Nicer! And Nicest!*
*很好的人们*
*And Nicely Done!*
*很好的人们 谢谢*
*The Really nice guys! Thank you very much!*
搞定
Oh, nailed it!
大迷糊是对的
Dopey's right.
我们把所有警长偷来的东西
Let's give all the stuff the Sheriff stole
都还给农民
back to the peasants.
我的牙 我的泔水桶 我的宠物鼠
My teeth! My slop bucket! Me pet rat!
干得漂亮和七个小矮人太棒啦
Huzzah for Nicely Done and the 7D!
我的战利品被偷走了
My loot has been looted!
停下
Stop!
这座城♥堡♥是我的地盘
This castle is my domain!
噼里啪啦吼
Schmoodily boom!
你打败我了
You have defeated me.
干得漂亮
Nicely done!
*我们能走出阴谋郡*
*Oh, Plottingham is for your gift*
*多亏了这甜点*
*Thanks to the sweet confection*
*我们要如何报答你们呢*
*How can we ever pay you back*
*我有个好主意*
*I got a good suggestion*
最后一次
For the very last time,
为七个小矮人做杏仁膏
marzipan for Seven.
明天她要做提拉米苏
And tomorrow she's making Tiramisu!
我要和干得漂亮好好谈谈了
Yeah, I'm gonna need to speak with Nicely Done.
走起
Heigh-ho!
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表