剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
*走起*
* Hi-ho! *
*走起 我们出发啦*
* Hi-ho, here we go now *
*走起 跟上节奏*
* Hi-ho, go with the flow now *
*走起 打个招呼*
* Hi-ho, say hello now *
*七个小矮人时间*
* It's time for the 7D *
*开心果的歌♥一直快活*
* Happy's songs are always sunny *
*喷嚏精的鼻子老是流涕*
* Sneezy's nose is always runny *
*大迷糊的笑话总是滑稽*
* Dopey's gags are always funny *
*和七个小矮人一起走起*
* Hi-ho from the 7D, hi-ho *
*害羞鬼害羞 万事通聪明*
* Bashful's shy and Doc is bright *
*瞌睡虫长睡无天明*
* Sleepy snoozes day and night *
*臭脾气他一点就着*
* Grumpy's wound a bit too tight *
*和七个小矮人一起走起*
* Hi-ho from the 7D, hi-ho *
*走起 一起嗨*
* Hi-ho, yippie-yippie lo now *
*走起 一起嗨*
* Hi-ho, hey-hi-de-ho now *
*走起 秀要开场*
* Hi-ho, here comes the show now *
*七个小矮人时间 走起*
* It's time for the 7D, hi-ho *
七个小矮人 第二季第九集
*走开啦 别挡道*
* Make way for the 7D, ? hi-ho *
腌黄瓜世家
我知道你为啥要发出求救铃♥声♥了 女王陛下
I can see why you rang the bing-bong bell, Your Majesty.
伊普斯拉爵士貌似不大高兴
I'd say Sir Yipsalot is upset.
是吗
Ya think?
汪汪
Yip yip.
谁在鬼哭狼嚎的
Why all the yowling?
今天本应该是送腌黄瓜来的日子
Well, today was pickle delivery day,
但我们打开木桶后
but when we opened the crate,
里面却只有这张纸条
all that was inside was this note.
"尊贵的客人"
"Dear valued customer,
"黄瓜家族的酸黄瓜腌制机爆♥炸♥了"
the Gerkin family pickle pickler done exploded."
什么 有人受伤吗
What? Was anyone hurt?
没有 但这上面说以后再也不会有
No, but it says here there won't be any more
黄瓜家族的腌黄瓜了
Gerkin family pickles... ever.
黄瓜家族的腌黄瓜可是伊斯普拉爵士的最爱
The Gerkin family pickles are Sir Yipsalot's favorite-est ones.
这下珍素麻烦大了
Oh, we're in a real pickle.
看见伊斯普拉爵士这样我简直伤心欲绝
It's breaking my heart wide open to see Sir Yipsalot this way.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
不要鬼叫啦 女王陛下
Oh, don't howl, Your Majesty.
我们去黄瓜家族的农场
We'll go to the Gerkin family farm
-看看我们能不能 -不 不 不
- and see if we can... - No, no, no.
不 不用你们去 我去
You will not. No. I will go.
就我自己去
Me. Alone.
你们都给我在这儿等着
You all just stay here and wait.
随便你们做什么 就是别跟着我过去
Whatever you do, do not follow me there.
我会搞定的
I will handle this.
斯塔奇真是积极啊
Look at Starchy all up in it.
我们该怎么办 女王陛下
What should we do, Your Majesty?
如果斯塔奇勋爵要单独去搞定这事儿的话
If Lord Starchbottom wants to handle this alone,
那只有一件事你们可以做
there's only one thing you can do.
-跟着他 -没错
- Follow him? - Exactly.
好咧
Hi-pickle-ho!
黄瓜家族农场
不不不不不不不不不
Noooo!!
厉害啊
Impressive.
斯塔奇领先了咱们的速度记录两分钟
Starchy broke the land speed record by two minutes.
他在那
There's Starchy.
你跑过来就为了换身衣裳
You ran here just to change your clothes
然后坐在门廊上吗
and sit on a porch?
我这身衣服都有
Why, I haven't changed these overalls
一 二 三 四... 就没换下来过
since... one, two, three, four... ever.
脱下来就是造孽啊
'Cause that's a sin.
我还真不知道你会弹马桶盖咧
I didn't know you played the toilet seat.
没人用的时候我就拿来弹
Only when someone ain't sittin' on it.
太帅了
Crazy!
谢谢你 小家伙
Thank you kindly, little feller.
你为什么要那样说话啊 斯塔奇
Why are you talking like that, Starchy?
斯塔奇是什么鬼
That ain't not my name.
我叫凯普·黄瓜
My name is Kep Gerkin,
那个是人妖哥
and that over there is Sissy,
那是黄油豆宝宝
and baby Butterbean.
快叫醒我 我不喜欢这个梦
Wake me up. I don't like this dream.
略略略略略略
Googly-goo-goo.
你笑个啥
What are you smiling for?
因为我不知道发生了什么
Because I have no idea what's going on,
但是我觉得好恐怖
and I am completely freaked out.
斯塔奇在那
There's Starchy.
你们竟然跟踪我
You followed me!
是迪拉德
Ooh, it's Dillard!
去去去 不要乱说话
Ta-ta-ta. Ix-nay on the Illard-day.
娘啊 爹啊 迪拉德回来了
Ma, Pa, Dillard's home.
儿子
Son!
你回来啦 迪拉德
You've come home, Dillard.
快过来让我抱抱
Give us a squeeze-y squid, squeeze-y squid.
我真是没眼看
I'm uncomfortable on many levels.
没错 迪拉德和我双胞胎
Yeah, Dillard and me is 'dentical twins.
他不是叫斯塔奇巴顿吗
I thought his name was Starchbottom.
那是他小名
That's Dillard's nickname
因为他妈妈总喜欢在他的小内内里
on account of his mama used to put too much starch
倒很多淀粉浆
in his underbottoms.
这下你们知道我为什么搬走了吧
And you wonder why I moved away.
嘿 你们闻起来不像本地人啊
Ooh-whee, smells like an outsider.
城里人
City folk.
不给我们介绍下你的朋友们吗 迪拉德
You gonna introduce us to your friends, Dillard.
开心果 大迷糊 臭脾气 害羞鬼
Happy, Dopey, Grumpy, Bashful,
万事通 喷嚏精 瞌睡虫
Doc, Sneezy, Sleepy.
回去吧
Now go home.
你们怎么都来了
What brings y'all here?
腌黄瓜机啊
The pickle pickler.
哦 那破烂玩意儿啊
Oh, yeah. That darn thing.
我刚进谷仓里看过了
I was just in the barn.
腌黄瓜机都已经稀碎了
The pickle pickler's in a million pieces.
你们怎么能让这种事情发生
How could you let this happen?
我就一秒钟
I only tooken my eye off the pressure valve
没有注意压力阀
for a second, Dillard.
那时候正好鸡毛先生进来了
When Mr. Bristles done come into the barn.
你好啊 鸡毛先生
Howdy, Mr. Bristles.
鸡毛先生觉得自己是条狗
Mr. Bristles thinks he's a dog.
呵呵
Fun stuff.
你想玩接球吗 鸡毛先生
You wants to play fetch, Mr. Bristles?
然后腌黄瓜就满天飞了
Them pickles blowed sky high.
有些还在天上还没下来呢
Some of them pickles ain't come down yet.
什么鬼
I'm confused.
你总跟我们说你家里是...
You've always led us to believe your family was...
皇亲国戚 我知道
Royalty. I know.
迪拉德总喜欢摆架子
Dillard always was puttin' on airs,
不说人话
like speakin' pig Latin.
我谢你
Ank-thay ou-yay.
所以你不是皇亲国戚咯
So you're not royalty?
-你居然撒谎 -迪拉德死骗子
- You fibbed! - Dillard's a liar.
我承认我或许是有一点点美化过我的简历
Well, I admit, I may have padded my resum a bit.
-一点点 -是啊 一点点
- A bit?! - Yes, a bit.
你帽子在响
Your hat is ringin'.
我帽子里有个直通女王那的电♥话♥
Oh, my hat has a hotline to the queen.
我可以直接用这个罐头盒跟她通话
I can talk to her directly through this tin can.
我被你震惊到了
You just blowed my mind.
万事通 事情有什么进展吗
Hello, Doc, have you solved the pickle problem?
还没呢 女王陛下
Not yet, Queen Delightful.
请别告诉她我并非出身皇室
Please don't tell her I'm not royal.
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please.
求求你 求求你
Ease-play, ease-play.
-看 又不说人话了 -奶奶
- More of his pig Latin. - Grandma!
伊斯普拉爵士有话要对
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表