剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
Really, why?
就是现在
Now!
大迷糊说她很饿
Dopey says she's hungry.
我们都很饿 妹子
You and me both, sister.
万事通查阅了修米多叔叔的
Doc consulted Uncle Humidor's
《魔法森林中的生物概览》
Field Guide To the Creatures of the Enchanted Forest.
他发现森林中有一种稀有并专吃宝石的大型毛毛虫
He discovered we had a rare jewel-eating giant glitterpillar.
我们需要在她把我们的宝石都吃掉前
And we needed to get her out of Jollywood
赶紧把她弄出乔利伍德 阿嚏
before she ate all our gems. Ah-choo!
我的"不要烦我 走好不送"完成了
My Don't Bug Me Buggy Go Bye-Bye is finished.
毛毛虫会以为这是她的同类
The glitterpillar will think it's one of her own,
这样我们就可以把她引回宝石丛林了
and we can lead her back to the jumbo jungle.
好了 小矮人们 我们出发
All right, 7D, let's bug out.
我太讨厌这些颜色了
I absolutely hate these colors.
毛毛虫走啊走 毛毛虫走啊走 毛毛虫走啊走
? Bugga chugga, bugga chugga, bugga chugga, bugga chugga ?
毛毛虫已经走掉了
The buggy went bye-bye, all right.
她好像往城♥堡♥方向去了
Looks like she's headed to the castle.
肯定是闻到快乐女王的宝石的味道了
Must've caught a whiff of Queen Delightful's gems.
镶嵌到我的王冠上 格里姆 小心点
Now stick it in my tiara, Grim. Carefully.
大小刚合适 希尔蒂
Oh, it fits, Hildy.
完美 快给我戴上
Perfect. Now hold it above my head.
马上就来 亲爱的
Whatever you wish, my dish.
我马上就去把那个傻瓜女王吓出城♥堡♥
I'll scare Queenie Bo-beanie out of the castle in no time,
这样乔利伍德和王位就都是我的了
and Jollywood and the throne will be all mine.
我都等不及了 真的 快
I can't wait. Really can't. Hurry.
大宝石 让我长大
O giant gem, now make me grow,
吓跑女王和七个小矮人
and scare the queen and dwarves hi ho.
成功了 太好了 格里姆
It worked! I love it, Grim.
谁说不是呢 我亲爱的宝石女王希尔蒂
And there's so much to love, Hildy my jumbo wildy.
我们去踩死他们
Let the stomping begin!
我能看清你耳朵里的样子
Hey, I can see inside your ear.
好多耳屎
Ugh! Waxy.
你...好可爱哇
You are... such a cutie.
你真的好可爱哇
Yes, you are.
我们...来了
Hi... whoa!
我很高兴你们来了 小矮人
I'm so glad you're here, 7D.
来客人了 这个客人还很饿
We have a guest. A hungry one.
女王陛下 毛毛虫吓到您了吗
Your Majesty, did the glitterpillar scare you?
没有 但那个倒是有点吓到我了
No, but I am a little freaked out by that.
是希尔点·格鲁姆
It's Hildy Gloom.
好像不一样
Something's different.
她换了发型吗
Did she do something with her hair?
天啊 她变成巨人了
Winkers. She's a giant.
没错 肯定是因为这个
Oh, right. That must be it.
巨人
A giant!!
祝好运 小矮人 我要藏...
Good luck, 7D. I'll be hiding...
-守卫女王了 -斯塔奇 你真会开玩笑
- Uh, guarding the queen. - Starchy, you're such a kidder.
我意识到希尔蒂王冠上的宝石
I realized that the gem on Hildy's crown
是宝石森林里的宝石
was a jumbo gem.
于是我想到了阻止希尔蒂的方法
That gave me an idea on how to stop Hildy,
但我需要六个小矮人分散她的注意力
but I needed the 6D to keep her busy
好让我回村庄里完成自己的计划
while I went to the cottage to complete my plan.
你倒是轻松
How convenient for you.
惊天大消息 各位
Big news, everybody.
这是我的城♥堡♥ 你们马上滚出去
This is my castle, so get out. Now!
抓到了一个
I got one of them.
恶心的虫子
Ew! Yucky buggy.
你这样我快吐了 亲爱的
You're makin' me wanna hurlie, my girlie.
好恶心啊
Ewww!! Yech!
这个巨型巫女害怕虫子
Giant witch girl is freaked out by bugs.
有毛毛虫在 我们不会输的
We can't lose with the glitterpillar on our side.
慢着 毛毛虫呢
Wait. Where is the glitterpillar?
快看 她要结茧变蝴蝶了
Look at that. She's getting all metamorphicated.
还是说她要变茧成蝴蝶了
Or is the word metamorphosis-ized?
差得远呢
Not even close.
但不管是什么 你不要啊 我们需要你
But whatever the word is, don't do it. We need you.
希望万事通能来
I wish Doc would get here.
-我们都是 妹子 -什么
- You and me both, sister. - What?
他肯定知道正确的词
He'd know the right word.
-结... -别说了好吗
- Meta... - Will you stop?
七个小矮人
Oh, 7D!
如果你们不出来
If you're not coming out,
我就要进去了
I'm coming in!
快跑
Run!!
在这里我们应该安全了
We should be safe in here.
然后我们又发现其实不安全 有意思
And then instantly, we see that we're not safe. Funny.
-我会抓住你的 -糟了
- I'll get you for that. - Yikes!
我终于改造好了
Now that my modifications are complete,
我的"不要烦我 走好不送"
my Don't Bug Me Buggy Go Bye-Bye
可以处理好一切
can handle anything.
变形
Metamorphose!
好恶心 讨厌的臭虫子
Ewww! Icky yucky! Buggy! Yuck! Ew! Oh!
到手了
Got it.
会摔伤人家的
That's gonna bruise.
从这里能看到我们的房♥子
Hey, I can see our house from here.
一片废墟
What a dump.
是时候扔垃圾了
Time to take out the trash.
谢谢 小矮人
Thank you, 7D.
你们又一次救了大家
You saved the day again.
毛毛虫变变变变成了...
Ah! The glitterpillar metamoona-hasa-whonie...
应该怎么说来着 万事通
What's the word I'm looking for, Doc?
变形
Metamorphosed.
这样 它变得好漂亮
Nah. It just got all pretty.
各位
Hey, guys,
快来看
you gotta see this.
毛毛蝶大迁徙
The great glitterfly migration.
你快点一起去吧 小姐
You better get going, little missy.
她的翅膀上少了一块宝石
Her wing's missing a gem.
-我们会想你的 -再见
- We'll miss you. - Au revoir!
谁点了七个"转危为安"特别披萨
Who ordered seven "Save the day" specials?
还是我们付的钱
We have to pay the guy.
我的
That would be me.
我快饿死了
I'm famished.
你们要吃什么
Eh, what are you guys gonna eat?
好吧 我分给你们
Oh, all right. I'll share.
披萨最棒
Pizza, hi ho!
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表