剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
你经营着臭奶酪博物馆
You run the Stinky Cheese museum.
他搜罗到了全世界的各种臭奶酪
He's got every known stinky cheese in the world.
但是没有臭烘烘大奶酪
Ah, but not the fromage de grosse pew.
臭烘烘大奶酪
You see, the fromage de grosse pew
是在很久以前 神秘的调皮精灵所制♥造♥的
was made long ago by the mysterious Piquant Elves.
精灵们会加热奶酪 使其成为臭烘烘奶酪
The elves heat the cheese so it will ripen into a stinky pew.
当奶酪做成之时
And when the pew was ripe,
会腾起一股臭烟
a tremendous stink cloud would arise to reveal
揭示臭烘烘大奶酪的秘密藏匿地点
the secret location of the fromage de grosse pew.
恶臭就在那边
And thar she stinks.
格里姆 我们跟定他们了
Grim, we are so going with them.
我们把臭脾气的臭奶酪抢过来
We'll take Gripey's funky cheese,
用它把女王醺出城♥堡♥
and use it to stink the queen out of the castle.
然后我就是女王 我来接管乔利伍德
Then I'll be queen, and I can take over Jollywood!
这个计划臭不可闻
This plan stinks. Ha ha ahoy.
小可人儿
Little buddy.
祝你好运 臭脾气 该走啦
Good luck, Grumpy. Gotta run.
博物馆还有个纤丝奶酪理论的演讲
I'm giving a lecture on string cheese theory at the museum.
记住 孩子
Now remember, my boy,
跟着臭味走
follow the stink.
一酪顺风
Bon fromage!
好了各位 就说这么多吧
Well, guys, I guess this is it.
一路顺风 臭脾气
Bon voyage, Grumpy.
可能会很危险
Could be dangerous out there.
在未知的水域 独自一人
Alone in uncharted waters.
-祝你好运 -可能会有暴风雨
- Good luck. - Might be storms.
穿上雨衣
Wear a raincoat.
当然 我可能再也回不来了
Course, I might never come back.
我们会想你的 臭脾气
We'll miss you, Grumpy.
还要多久才能让他觉得我们不会跟他走
How much longer we gonna let him think we're not going with him?
快了 但看他扭扭捏捏的样子真的很好玩
Not much longer, but it is fun watching him squirm.
那 再见了
So, see ya?
我们刚才逗你玩呢
We were just funnin' you.
我们当然会跟你走啦
Of course we're coming with you.
我们只是想看看当你得到
We wanna see what your face looks like
梦寐以求的东西时是什么表情
when you actually get something you really want.
我刚才只是假装很难过
I was just faking being upset.
我知道你们会跟我一起来的
I knew you were coming all along.
如果他们看见我们怎么办
What if they see us?
不会的
They won't.
我们就躲在他们眼皮底下
We'll hide in plain sight.
我感觉空空的 木木的 弱弱的
Wow, I feel empty and wooden and kind of pale.
那可能是因为你变成了水桶
That might be because you're a bucket.
对啊 我一直都想变成水桶
Yay. I always wanted to be a bucket.
现在我能从我的遗愿清单上划掉这一项了[多义]
Now I can check it off my bucket list.
船员们 准备好出发了
Crew, get ready to ship out.
是 臭脾气船长
Aye, aye, Captain Grumpy.
我们首先要做什么
What do we do first?
清扫艉楼甲板
Swab the poop deck.
准备启航
Prepare to set sail.
船长日志 第一天 很难熬
Captain's log, day one. It was a long day.
我们碰上了汹涌的海浪
We ran into rough seas.
把一个落水的人救了上来
Had to rescue a man overboard.
那个人是我
It was me.
我闻起来一股鱼腥味儿
Ah! I smell like fish.
第三天 我们遭到了一头巨乌贼的攻击
Day three, we were attacked by a giant squid.
我们用一个拖痛打了它一顿
We clobbered it with a mop.
第七天
Day seven.
晕船开始了
Seasickness set in.
拖把跟水桶的用处不要太大
Boy, did that mop and bucket come in handy.
不 别这样
No, please don't.
第十三天 发现我们仍拴在码头没动
Day 13, found out we were still tied to the dock.
所以我自己把船解了套
So I myself untied the boat,
然后我们出发了
and we set sail.
我不能再当拖把了 格里姆
I can't take being a mop anymore, Grimmy.
太恶心了
It's icky-wicky.
你是我的锚
You're my anchor.
我是你的浮标
And I'm your buoy.
浮标 浮标 浮标 浮标
Oh buoy, oh buoy, oh buoy, oh buoy.
我们用了整整两分钟抵达了小岛
We arrived at the island in two minutes flat
立刻被难以置信的恶臭云雾所吞没
and we were immediately engulfed in a mind-boggling stink cloud.
那糟糕的气味是什么
Oh, what's that awful smell?
是奶酪 那就是美味的味道
It's the cheese, and that is the stench of yummy.
大迷糊 抛锚
Dopey, drop anchor.
有谁会想不到还有这事儿呢
Who didn't see this coming?
恶心的淤泥
Yucky muck.
跟着臭味走
Follow the stink.
跟着臭味走
Follow the stink.
上岸咯
Land hi-ho!
跟着臭味走
Follow that stink.
对这个号♥角没有好感了
Losing interest in the horn.
奶酪啊 近在咫尺了
Cheese ahoy. I can almost taste it.
那堆面包是干嘛的 臭脾气
What's with all the bread, Grumpy?
我感觉这会派上用场
I got a feeling it'll come in handy.
格里姆 把我弄出来
Grim, get me out of here!
好恶心 藤壶
Eww! Barnacles!
我的脸上都是
And they're all over my face.
我去拿刮刀来
I'll get the scraper.
然后我们就能跟着七个小矮人了
Then we can follow the 7D.
不 我们就坐等他们把奶酪给我们带来
No, we sit tight and let them bring the cheese to us.
格里姆 那玩意儿当心点 当心点
Oh, Grim, gently with that thing. Gently.
刮掉一个了
Got one!
我们要怎么才能渡过炽热的岩浆河
How do we get across this river of hot lava?
我们完蛋噜
We're floomed.
这不是岩浆
It's not lava.
这是融化了的蒙特里杰克乳酪
It's melted Monterey Jack.
为了防止这种突发状况我留了一手
That's why I prepared for just such an emergency.
我们就一路吃过去
We'll have to eat our way through it.
奶酪火锅派对
Fondue party!
走起
Hi-ho!
话说你有黑麦粗面包吗
Say, got any pumpernickel?
黑麦粗面包配蒙特雷杰克干酪
Pumpernickel and Monterey Jack?
真是暴殄天物
How gauche.
火锅
Fondue!
继续前进 伙伴们
Onward, boys.
去找臭烘烘大奶酪
To the fromage de grosse pew.
跟着臭味走 跟着臭味走
Follow the stink. Follow the stink.
跟着臭味走
Follow the stink.
找到了
There it is!
臭味越来越浓烈了
The stink's getting stronger.
是啊 我都快被臭晕过去了
Yeah, it's gonna knock me flat.
我好晕
I feel woozy.
闻到臭味是会这样的 伙伴们
Stink's getting to you, boys.
你们等着 下面交给我
Hang back. I'll take it from here.
可能是个陷阱
Could be a trap.
这声音可不妙
I don't like the sound of that.
不好 是浓味切达奶酪
Oh, no. Sharp cheddar.
老鼠 为什么非得是老鼠
Mice. Why did it have to be mice?
走开 可恶的老鼠
Back off, ya measly meeces.
你们休想拿到我的臭烘烘大♥乳♥酪
You're not getting my fromage de grosse pew.
救命啊
Help!
快来帮帮我
I could use a hand here.
笑死人了
Very funny.
完蛋噜噜
Double floom.
完蛋噜噜噜
Triple floom!
伙伴们 快上船
Guys, get in!
接住喽 谢谢你们
Ahoy. Thanks for the stink.
是格鲁姆夫妇
It's the Glooms.
偷渡来的
Stowaways.
你们就去放逐吧
Ha! And you're castaways.
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表