剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表
I call across the galaxy,
远方的钻石啊 到我手里来
distant diamond, come to me.
这是一个你无法拒绝的咒语
A magic spell you can't resist,
现在用真爱之吻将它封起来
seal it now with true love's kiss.
我弄错了
I did it wrong.
对我很有效啊
It worked for me.
让我们继续观察这个坏脾气大♥师♥
Let us watch the grumptitude master.
这到底是怎么回事
What's the flippin-flappin deal with that?
你试试
You try.
请按我说的做
Please to do whatever I say,
因为我脾气很坏
because I am cranky.
你说你脾气坏 但你的表现却非常善良有礼
You say you are cranky but your performance reeks of kindness.
很显然 我们不知道自己在做什么
Clearly, we do not know what we are doing.
自我厌恶
Self-loathing.
我们该找谁求教呢
To whom can we turn for advice?
给我滚
Get outta my face!
真是神来一笔
Stroke of genius!
也许整个外星人的事确实是我臆想出来的
Yeah. Maybe I did imagine the whole alien thing.
我最近工作得太刻苦了
I have been workin' extra hard lately.
我需要休息
I'm just gonna relax,
闭上眼睛
get a little shut-eye.
打扰了 锡箔花盆帽先生
Excuse us, potted plant tinfoil hat man.
外星人啊
Aliens!
你们确实存在 你们找我♥干♥啥
You are real. What do you want with me?
我是弗里姆 他是内布尔
I am Freem and this is Nabble.
你暴躁的性格让我们印象深刻
Your egregious personality has impressed us.
好吧
Uh, OK.
请教教我们如何靠暴脾气统治一切
Please to teach us your grumpy dominating ways.
一旦你教完我们
And when the lesson is complete,
我们会按你说的做
we will do anything you wish.
包括把自己展现给别人看
Including showin' yourselves to the guys
好让他们不再说我疯了吗
so they'll stop thinkin' I'm a nut job?
-如你所愿 -成交
- If that is what you wish. - Deal.
我们已经准备好学习了
We are ready for learning.
教教我们怎么变成暴脾气吧
Teach us to perform grumptitude.
好吧 我们从场景暴脾气开始
OK, we'll start with some situational grumpiness.
假装我们在一个餐厅里
Let's pretend we're at a restaurant.
我是客人 你们是服务员 懂了吗 开始
I'm the customer, and you're the waiters. You got it? OK. Go.
好紧张
Nervous.
服务员 这炖菜都冷了 勺子也是脏的
Waiter! This stew is cold and this spoon is dirty!
我不会付钱的 懂吗
I am not paying for this. You got that?
你们简直是食物史上最烂的服务员
You are the worst waiters in the history of food!
快跑
Flee!
给我回来
Get back here.
懂了没 就是这样
OK. That's how it's done.
现在该你们了
Now it's your turn.
你们是客人 我是服务员 对我发脾气
You're the customers and I'm the waiter. Let me have it!
打扰一下 我们
Excuse us. We're--
你们要干嘛 看不到我在忙吗
What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy here?
有问题吗 那我会让你们好看的
You got a problem? Then you got a problem with me!
快跑
Flee!
收集彩虹上所有的颜色
Collecting all the colors of the rainbow!
红色 橙色 黄色
Red! Orange! Yellow!
绿色 蓝色 双彩虹真棒
Green! Blue! Double rainbow all the way!
闪闪发光的钻石啊 你是女孩的挚友
Dazzling diamonds, you're a girl's best friend.
千里之外 我要你坠落下来
Out of the sky, I bid you descend!
三彩虹 好棒啊
A triple rainbow all the way!
好吧 有人插队 你们怎么办
All right, someone cuts in line in front of you. What do you do?
把钱包给他们
Give them your wallet?
不对 有人偷了你的芝士 你要说什么
No! Some shmoe steals your cheese. What do ya say?
-好好享用 -不
- I hope you enjoyed it? - No!
有人把你从瞌睡中吵醒了
Somebody wakes you up from your nap.
你们怎么办
How do you respond?
谢谢他们让我们没有睡过头
We thank them for not allowing us to oversleep.
不对 不对 不对
No! No! No!
面对现实吧 你们不适合暴脾气
Face it, guys. You're just not cut out for this.
悲伤叹气
Sad sigh.
你们为什么要变得和我一样
Why do you wanna be like me anyway?
因为我们一直太温柔了 都抢不到星球
Because we are too nice to take over a planet.
但我们需要一个星球 因为我们无家可归
And we need a planet since we have no home.
者原来是我们的家 闪闪星球
This was our home, Planet Bling.
但是有一天哟国王来了
But King Yo landed one day,
他抢走了我们的星球 还流放了我们
took over our planet and banished us.
失落
Disappointment.
我们现在无家可归了
Now we are massively homeless.
像你们这样善良的小萝卜
Two nice turnips like you
竟然因为什么鬼哟哟抢走了你们的家而无家可归
don't have a home 'cause some yo-yo up and took it away from ya!
-就是这样 -这家伙怎么开
- That's it! - How do you start this thing?
-怎么了 -我们去把闪闪星球抢回来
- Why? - We're taking back Planet Bling.
哟哟 怎么了
Yo, yo! What's up?
你怎么敢抢夺这些善良的小甜菜的家
How dare you swipe the home of these nice, little beets!
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
他们在你面前也许表现得太善良可欺了
They may be too nice to stand up to you,
我可不会
but not me!
也许你觉得自己可以完全压制他们
Maybe ya think you can walk all over them,
但你现在得面对的是我了 哟
but now you got me to deal with, yo!
还有我们
And us!
带着你的脸滚去外太空吧
Take your face to outer space!
快跑
Flee!
你们好好玩吧 我离开闪闪星球了
Just do your thing. I'm off this Bling!
带着你的脸滚去外太空吗
Take your face to outer space?
不错呀
Not bad.
我们加入了自己的聪明才智
We put our own righteous spin on it.
停下
Just stop.
内布尔和弗里姆信守承诺
Nabble and Freem kept their promise
向大家证明了我没有疯
and proved everyone I wasn't a nut-job.
大家过得如何
How's everybody doin' back there?
你们有疯吗
Are ya kookin' it?
一点点啦 其实很疯
'Lil bit! Big time!
但我的锡箔帽子终于派上用场了
But my tin foil hat sure comes in handy!
有人想吃爆米花吗
Popcorn anyone?
耶 爆米花 我的最爱
Yeah! Popcorn, lovin' that!
再来一次 格里姆
One more time, Grim!
来吧 希尔蒂
Go for it, Hildy!
银河中的小钻石 遥不可及
Diamond in a galaxy, far, far away.
服从吧 我的召唤魔咒
The power of my summoning spell, you must obey!
我成功了我成功了我成功了我成功
I did it! I did it! I did it! I did it!
四重彩虹
Quadruple rainbow!
帮呆了
All the way!
干得漂亮和七个小矮人
*我们穿越胆木森林*
*Through Darewood Forest we traveled by*
*来到曾经说过的梦想之地*
*To the dream my best has mention
*归家途中*
*Now homeward bound*
*无奈迷路 坐标森林*
*and lost we are in the forest are for mention?
我们怎么能路痴成这样
How could we be so lost?
我们明明跟地图走的啊
We got a map.
告诉大家一个不幸的消息
Unfortunately,
胆木森林
我们一直跟着走的路线其实是果酱迹
the dotted line we've been following is jelly.
啃三文治啃得很开心吼 大迷糊
Enjoying your sandwich, Dopey?
看 有人来了
Hey, someone's comin'.
太棒了 我们能去问路了
Good! We could ask for directions.
嗨 顶着个大便脸的陌生人
Hello, stranger with the frowny face!
我叫开心果
I'm Happy.
你开心不了很久的
Not for long you aren't.
我是阴谋郡的郡长
I'm the Sheriff of Plottingham.
这片森林属于我
These woods belong to me.
过路留下过路费
You're trespassing and must pay the fine!
把他们的所有物没收充公
Confiscate their belongings!
没收那个 还有那个
Take that! And that!
-黑克皮斯先生 -还有那个
- Mr. Hicklepips! - And that!
-我的珠宝袋 -还有那个
剧集 | 七个小矮人新传(2014) | 导航列表