It's just a little weird, hearin' that kind of stuff come out of...
只是觉得有点怪异,听到那种玩艺从某个那么……的人
- someone so - So what?
-嘴里冒出来-那怎么了?
Hot.
火♥辣♥
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的?-是的
Wow.
哇
It's just you - You're not the kind of guy I usually attract.
你正好不是我通常喜欢的那种类型
- No? - No.
-不是?-不是
God. Wow!
上帝,哇
- This is kinda awkward. - Yeah, it's gettin' there.
-真够笨的 -是啊,达到目的了
I'm kind of attracted to Daniel.
我喜欢 Daniel 那种类型的
What?
什么?
- Really? - Sorry.
-真的?-抱歉
No, that's okay. No problem there.
不,好的 没关系
It's just, you know.
只是,你知道
First impressions, I kinda thought he was -
我对他的第一印象,我有点觉得他是....
Never mind.
没关系
- How's it goin'in there? - I think I'm almost there.
-你那进行的怎么样?-我想差不多了
That's good. We're about to have some company.
正好,我们将有些伙伴了
We have a patrol on its way here.
有一支巡逻队正向这来
Try it.
试试吧
Nothing's happening.
什么也没发生
Hey, guys.We got a little problem here.
嘿,伙计们,我们这遇到了点麻烦
Carter, forget it. I'm just gonna take off.
Carter别弄了,我要把它飞起来
God
上帝
- Now that's not working. - Oh, boy.
-现在它不管用了 -哦,男孩
Try the cloak now.
现在试试隐形
Did it work?
行了?
Apparently.
显然是
What?
什么?
Go, go, go, go!
快走,走,走,走!
Get down. Whoa.
低下!
- This could be a problem. - You think?
-这下麻烦了 -你这么想?
If they penetrate the hull and hit the engines...
如果他们打穿了外壳而且击中了引擎
the energy blast could feed back into the power
能量冲击波会反馈到动力...
- We could explode! -Carter!
-我们就会爆♥炸♥! - Carter!
- Daniel, Teal'c. - We're almost there.
-Daniel, Teal'c!-我们快到了
Oh, boy.
哦,男孩
- This doesn't look good. - Indeed.
-看上去不怎么好 -没错
Although, it's quite ironic.
真是个讽刺,
This started because Sam didn't want to take the Jumper back from a Jaffa patrol.
整个事情的起因就是因为 Sam 不想把 Jumper 从 Jaffa 巡逻队的手里夺回来
Look. If we don't make it -
看,如果我们挺不过去
-Wait a minute!-You said you like Daniel.
-等等!-我以为你喜欢Daniel
I lied. I just wanted to get to know you better.
我撒了谎 我只是想更了解你一些
See, usually, I'm a very cautious person, and I tend to think things -
你看,我通常是一个非常谨慎的人,我喜欢于把事情这样思考......
Jaffa!
Jaffa!
Hear me.
听我说!
Ra is not a god. You can live free.
Ra 不是神 你们能自♥由♥地生活!
I don't think he bought it.
我想他不会买♥♥账
Relinquish your weapons and surrender.
放下武器投降!
Yeah, I thought you'd say that.
是的,我猜你会这么说
Sam, Jack, it's all clear. You can come out now.
Sam,Jack,全都搞定了 你们现在可以出来了
In a minute.
等会儿
I can fix that.
我能修好它
Jack, you should say something.
Jack,你应该说点什么
College football is played on Saturdays. Pro on Sundays.
橄榄球联赛在星期六到星期天进行
And there are no fish in my pond. At all.
我的池塘里根本没有鱼,根本没有
Where I fish.
在我钓鱼的地方
I think that covers it for me.
我想球赛弥补了这个遗憾
Is that correct?
是这样吗?
If it is, we don't do anything?
如果是的,我们什么也没干?
Apparently, nothing we did affected the timeline.
很明显,我们做的事情对时间线没有任何影响
- But we didn't do anything! - Not yet.
-可我们什么也没做啊 -还没
Apparently, we were going to. Two weeks from now.
显然两周前我们曾经去了
But now we don't have to.
但是现在我们不用去了
Excellent. That's it.
妙极了 就是这样!
- I like it. - I'm gonna get this up to the lab.
-我喜欢!-我要把这个东西拿回实验室去研究一下
No! I'll take it.
不行!我要拿着它
There's a whole roomful of geeks up there...
上面有一屋子小丑拼死
just dying to get their hands on this.
也要摸摸这玩艺呢
You've got packin' to do.
你已经有了包装了
This is great.
真棒啊
- I told you. - Can't believe we didn't do it years ago.
-我说过嘛 -真难想像,这么多年我们居然没做这个
Yes. Well, let's not dwell.
是啊,那我们就别犹豫了
Didn't that tape say they were no fish in your pond?
那个录像带上不是说,你的池塘里没有鱼吗?
Close enough.
很接近了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表