but it was less constructive than we'd hoped.
但是进展甚微
How much less?
到底如何?
We were only allowed to see him for 15 minutes.
我们只允许和他会面15分钟
After keeping us waiting for several hours.
为此我们等了几个小时
Important matters of state no doubt.
毫无疑问,他在显示♥威♥严
He's managed to unite all the fundamentalist factions in the Rand Protectorate...
他设法联合了兰德所有的基要主义派别
which effectively puts him in control.
这样他就能有效地控制
He was most unwilling to allow us to search for DanielJackson.
他非常不愿意让我们搜寻Daniel Jackson
Before he insisted we leave, he did promise...
在他让我们离开之前,他承诺
he would look into the matter on our behalf - whatever that means.
会考虑我们的利益,那只是搪塞而已
Right. What about a UAV?
没错,UAV呢?
He won't give us access to the surface.
它不让我们使用
Plus he claims it would interfere with their own radio communication systems.
他说那会与他们自己的无线电通讯相干扰
I'm sorry, sir, but at this point we have no way of knowing if Daniel's still alive.
很抱歉,此刻我们无从知晓Daniel的死活
And what does blue mean?
蓝色是什么意思?
It's our second - highest level of military - alert status.
它是军事警报的第二高等级
There's been civil unrest in several urban centers across the country.
全国好几个城市都发生了动♥乱♥
Over a dozen municipalities have fallen into the hands of Soren's troops.
超过12的市政♥府♥落于Soren地部队之手
Our forces are in the process of pacifying those areas as we speak.
我们的武装正在平定叛军
Pacifying?
平定?
Reclaiming our cities from the hands of religious madmen.
从宗教狂热者手中夺回我们的城市
So civil unrest means you go to blue.
城市动♥乱♥就是蓝色警报
Under normal circumstances, no.
通常情况并不是这样
Unfortunately, the situation has caused other problems.
不幸的是目前的情况引起了其他的问题
What's goin' on?
怎么了?
We were forced to heighten our alert status to match that of the Caledonians.
我们被迫提升了警报等级为了和Caledonians配合
I promise you we will share this technology with you...
我想你保证,只要我们完全掌握了
once we fully understand it.
将和你分享这一技术
You mean once you've assessedits advantages to your national security.
你的意思是,只要你们评估出他对国♥家♥安♥全♥的好处
You have refused to allow our scientistsaccess to the great ring.
你们拒绝让我们的科学家通过“巨环”
You have limited our accessto the off - worlders.
你们限制我们同外星人的交往
We do not feel as much a partof this great discovery as you do.
我们没有感到这个重大发现的好处
Had the ring been activated on Caledonian soil, you would have done no differently.
假如巨环“是在Caledonian的国土上,你们也会这样
Minister Treydan, I am simply asking your government for patience.
Treydan部长,我希望你们的政♥府♥有点耐心
Stand down your high alert. We will do the same.
降低你们的警报等级,我们也将这么做
Typically, you trustyour people too much, Commander.
糟糕地是,你过于相信你的人♥民♥指挥官
Caledonia has been understrict martial law...
自从外星人到来的消息开始传播时,Caledonia就处在
since news of the off - worlders'arrivalbegan to spread.
严格的军事法律控制下
Our domestic security remains intact.
我们的国♥家♥安♥全♥依然完整无缺
The citizens of this world are not children.
这个世界的市民都不是孩子
They just need time to come to terms with this information.
他们只是需要时间去接受这一信息
Soren and his followershave already seized control...
Soren和他的追随者
of more than a dozen of your cities.
已经不止控制了12个城市
Your people are panicked, and your countryis on the verge of collapse.
你的人♥民♥恐慌,你的国家已在崩溃的边缘
I urge you to deal with this situationin a swift and decisive manner.
我要求你快速果断地处理目前情况
Should control of the Rand Protectoratefall into Soren's hands...
如果兰德陷入Sorens之手
we'll consider it an act of war.
我们将认为是战争行为
This is Daniel Jackson callingStargate Command. Come in, please.
Daniel Jackson呼叫星际门指挥部,请回答
This is DanielJackson calling Stargate Command. Please respond.
Daniel Jackson呼叫星际门指挥部,请回答
This is DanielJackson calling Stargate Command. Come in, please.
Daniel Jackson呼叫星际门指挥部,请回答
This is DanielJackson calling Stargate Command. Please respond.
Daniel Jackson呼叫星际门指挥部,请回答
Any luck?
有消息吗?
Nothing yet.
没,还没有
You've been trying for days.
你试了几天了
Something seems to be jamming all the signals I'm picking up.
似乎有东西在干扰我发出的信♥号♥♥..
I mean, there's people out there...
那儿有人在
but nothing clear enough for me to respond to.
都我又拿不准
But you think your friends will be able to hear you.
你觉得你的朋友可以接收到你的信♥号♥♥
Yeah. That's kind of a timing thing.
是的,有个时机问题
If the Stargate's open, they'll be able to pick up my signal...
如果星际门打开,他们将会收到我的信♥号♥♥
if your gate isn't buried in rubble or... worse.
如果星际门被埋毁或更糟的话
Well, while you're waiting to be rescued...
当你等待救援的时候
you could use some fresh air... if you think you're up to it.
不妨呼吸一下新鲜空气,你觉得如何
How can you be sure Soren and his followers aren't right?
你如何确定Soren及其追随者不是正确的呢?
How can you know for certain that the gods they worship aren't -
你怎么知道他们崇拜的神不是...
Benevolent? 'Cause I've met more than a few of them.
仁慈的?因为我和他们中的一些接触过
Trust me. They're the opposite.
相信我,他们正好相反
And they're definitely not gods.
他们肯定不是神
- Then what are they? - The short form?
-那他们是什么?-简而言之?
They're a... parasitical alien race that steals advanced technology...
一种窃取高科技的外星种族
and rules via fear and intimidation...
凭借恐惧和恸吓来统治
and has a penchant for melodrama.
爱好情节剧
Trust me. If Soren ever actually met one, he'd be singing a different tune.
相信我,如果Soren演情节剧话,他会唱出不同的音调
But you said you fought them and won.
你说过你和他们斗过而且赢了
Yeah. We got lucky a few times. That's all.
是的,我们赢了几次
But there's hope, isn't there?
还有希望,是吗?
You think what happened was your fault, don't you?
你认为所发生的一切是你的过错,对吗?
From what you've told me, it was better...
根据你告诉我的
that your people activated the great ring than the Goa'uld.
你的人启动巨环‘要比Goa'uld启动好的多
You think so? 'Cause right now I'm not so sure.
你这样想?此刻我不太确定
You couldn't have known what was going to happen.
你不可能知道以后会发生什么
When the fighting began, you could have gone back to your planet...
当战争打响时,你本可以返回你的星球
but you chose to stay... to try and help us.
但你选择了留下,为了帮助我们
For all the good it did.
为了所有好人
There has been distrust between our country and Caledonia for generations.
我们国家和Caledonia之间的不信任已经好几代了
It was only a matter of time before something set it off.
矛盾的激发只是时间的问题
We did this to ourselves.
我们自食其果
And since you've come here, I've begun to think we may have a chance to undo it...
自从你来了之后,我才开始认为我们可能解除它
to rebuild.
重新建立
This is Stargate Command calling Dr. Jackson. Do you read me?
星际门指挥部呼叫Jackson博士,听到了吗?
- Can you boost the signal? - We're at maximum gain, Colonel.
-能增强信♥号♥♥吗? -已经是最大了,中校
This is Stargate Command calling DanielJackson. Do you copy?
星际门指挥部呼叫Jackson博士,听到了吗?
- Anything? - Not yet, sir.
-有结果吗? -还没有,长官
We're picking up a lot of transmissions from the planet...
我们从那个星球上收到了许多信♥号♥♥
but none of them are clear enough to tell if they're from Daniel.
当都很弱我们无从辨别是否是Daniel的
We think both sides may have employed radio - jamming measures...
我们认为双方在攻击之前都采取了无线电干扰措施
just prior to the attack...
就在袭击前
meaning any signals coming from outside the command bunker are a mess.
就是说从指挥部掩体外传出的信♥号♥♥都是一团糟
- We're working on it. - Anything from SG - 9 yet?
-我们正在研究 -SG9有消息吗?
Yeah. They just reported in. Sounds like the negotiations are going nowhere, sir.
是的,他们刚报告,似乎协商毫无结果,长官
Soren is still refusing to allow us to send any teams to look for Daniel.
Soren仍然拒绝我们派部队搜寻Daniel
He said our presence on the planet would only cause more panic and fear.
他说,我们在星球上的存在将导致恐慌
Well, okay.
好吧,好吧
Sounds like I should meet these people myself.
听起来我应该亲自会会这些人
Dr. Jackson.
Jackson博士
We got as close to what was leftof the capital as we could.
我们尽力弄清楚首都的情况
Soren has troops conducting full sweeps of the region searching for survivors.
Soren的军队正在扫荡那里,搜寻幸存者
Any suspected of remaining loyal to the old government are executed on the spot.
任何被怀疑仍对旧政♥府♥效忠的人,都被当场处死
- Haven't enough people died? - I don't think that matters to him.
-难道杀的人还不够吗? -他才不管这些
It's about continuing the chaos, not peace.
他只继续混乱而不是和平
You're right.
你说得对
People are too afraid to fight back.
人♥民♥太害怕而不敢反抗
Most of them have already given up hope.
许多人已经放弃了希望
It's just a matter of time before they pledge their loyalty to Soren.
他们早晚会屈服于Soren
Kane, what in the hell happened that night?
Kane, 那天晚上到底发生了什么?
I remember being in the bunker and then waking up here.
我记得在掩体里而醒来后就在这儿
It was the end.
那是末日
I'm sorry, Dr. Jackson. You really can't be in here right now.
抱歉Jackson博士,你已经不能在呆在这了
What's goin' on? I heard something about the Stargate being moved.
Kane怎么了? 我听说星际门被移♥动♥了
Rebels have seized control of all of Rand's major cities...
叛军已经控制了兰德所有的主要城市
including sections of the capital itself.
包括首都
We had the Stargate moved into the bunker complex for security purposes.
为了安全,我们把星际门移到了掩体里
What are the Caledonians doing?
Caledonians正在干什么?
Their missile systems are now fully deployed and primed.
他们的导弹系统已经布置好了整装待发
As a result, we've done the same.
为此我们也得如此
It might be best if you returned to your planet now.
你最好现在回到你的星球
Security's failing!Security's failing!
安全的失败!安全的失败!
Commander, Minister Treydan for you on a coded frequency.
指挥管,Treydan部长找你
Put him through.
接通
Commander Gareth, we've been monitoringthe situation in your country.
Gareth指挥官,我们一直在监视你们得国家
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表