- It's time. - Wait.
-是时候了-慢
It's okay.
没事了
Just relax.
放松
Give your visiona moment to adjust.
慢慢地适应
You haven't used it for a while.
你有段时间没用了
- How's that? - Better.
-怎么样?-好点了
Your eyes -
你的眼睛
it's nice to finally see them.
真高兴又可以见到他们
Leda.
Leda.
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Where am I?
我在哪?
Many miles from the city.
离城有几里
This house belonged to my uncle.We're safe here.
这个房♥子原来是我叔叔的,这里很安全
The city?
城市?
I remember being there. Something terrible happened.
我记得那里发生了一件可怕的事
Many people died.
死了许多人
There's food if you feel strong enough to eat.
这里有食物,如果你能吃的话
It's our fault, isn't it?
那不是我们的错,是吗?
None of this would've happened if we hadn't come here.
如果我们不来这里,那一切都不会发生
You're alive.
你还活着
And considering what you've been through, that alone is a miracle.
想想你经历的一切,能活着是一个奇迹
First discovered in the Corillian wastelands over 150 years ago -
150多年前在Corillian废墟里首次发现它
and the highlight of our antiquities collection -
它是我们古代文物的最重要部分
the Great Ring of Avidan.
它就是Avidan巨环
Researchers estimate the ring to be at least several thousand years old.
研究人员估计这个环至少有几千年的历史
And while its origin remains a subject of debate...
然而对于它的由来还存在争论
many believe it was created by ancient worshippers to honor their gods.
有人认为它是远古的崇拜者为了对神表示敬意而建造的
It's thought that the peculiar symbols on the ring represent the names of the gods.
据说环上的独特符号♥代表了神的名字
However, no one has been able to decipher -
尽管如此,没人能破解...
exactly what they mean.
他们的确切意思
Maybe we should just get the hell out of here.
也许我们应该离开
Get back.
回来
Is that part of the exhibit?
是这一部分的展览?
Commander Gareth?
Gareth指挥官?
In the name of the people of the Rand Protectorate, I welcome you.
我以兰德(the Rand Protectorate)人♥民♥的名义,欢迎你们
- You're Colonel Carter? - This is Teal'c and Dr. DanielJackson.
-你是Carter中校?-这是Teal'c和Daniel Jackson博士
It is a pleasure to finally meet you all face - to - face.
很高兴能面对面见到你们
But, please, come.
请这边
We have many questions, as I'm sure you do as well.
我们有许多疑问,我想你们也一样
Sorry about scaring the tourists.
抱歉吓着了参观者
We've made first contact with a lot of planets...
我们与许多星球进行过初次接触
but this is the first time we've found ourselves coming out of a museum piece.
但是出现在博物馆这还是第一次
One of our artifacts suddenly coming to life was a little surprising...
我们的文物突然复活有点令人惊奇
but that pales in comparison to its purpose.
但是,相形见绌,它的目的。
It is almost beyond imagining.
这个环的功能令人难以想象
As is the fact that you're human.
就像你们也是人类一样
My chief aide - Jarrod Kane.
我的副官,Jared Kane.
Believe it or not, there's actually a good reason for us being human.
无论相信与否,我们成为人类一定有个原因
Which we'll get to in due time.
我们以后会查明
Colonel, I hope that, once we gain each other's trust...
中校,我希望,彼此建立信任之后
you'll be able to shed some light on the technology that powers the great ring.
你们能让我们了解启动那个环的技术
It is unlike anything we have seen before.
我们以前从没见过
We call it the Stargate. And our people share the same hope, Commander.
我们叫它星际门,我们的人♥民♥也希望如此,指挥官
Of course, in due time.
当然,不久的将来
I take it the great ring is a recurring motif in your culture.
我认为,这个巨环是你们文化中的一个重要东西
It is simply a reminder of certain traditions...
他确实唤醒了某些传统
that predate our age of enlightenment.
这些传统比我们的启蒙时代还要早
Most people wear them more for the sake of fashion than for religious belief.
许多人惧怕他们,更多的人是因追求时尚而不是宗教信仰
Our history tells of an age when all - powerful gods ruled our world.
历史告诉我们,有段时期我们的世界由万能的神统治者
The great ring was supposedly the source of their power.
这个巨环,据说就是他们力量的源泉
Of course, we know these are merely legends from our ancient past.
当然,我们知道这只是我们的古老传说
However, the activation of the ring may well cause a stir...
然而这个环的启动将在那些少数不信古的人之间...
amongst those few who still follow the old ways.
引起一场骚动
Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.
对不起,我不是有意要弄醒你
It's all right.
没关系
For the pain.
制痛
I wish I could give you more, but our medicine is in short supply.
我希望能给你多点,但是我们的药品短缺
Thank you.
谢谢
- I'll leave you alone. - Please... stay.
-你一个人待着吧 -不,别走
- How'd it go at the - Caledonians? Not so well actually.
-怎么样了,那个 -Caledonians? 不太好
My time with the representatives was severely limited by Rand security forces.
我与代表的时间被兰德安♥全♥部♥门严格地限制
Apparently Gareth had national security concerns -
很显然Gareth担忧国♥家♥安♥全♥
mainly that we'd tell the Caledonians too much about the Stargate.
主要是我们告诉Caledonian太多关于星际门的事
Let me venture a wild guess.
让我猜猜
They don't get along so good.
他们不太好相处
The Rand Protectorate and the Caledonian Federation...
兰德国和caledonian
have been locked in a state of cold war for decades.
曾数十年陷入冷战中
Each nation has enough weapons to wipe each other off the face of the planet.
每个国家都有消灭对方的武器
Sounds depressingly familiar.
听起来很熟悉
There's actually a third element which has me a little more concerned -
实际上有一点让我更加担心
a group of religious fundamentalists led by a man named Soren.
一个叫Soren领导的宗教基要主义者
These people think that all life on the planet was created by ancient gods...
现在这些人认为星球上的所有人都是由远古的神创造的
and that these gods will someday return and reward them for their faith.
而且这些神将来会复活并奖赏他们的忠诚
And, by coming through the Stargate, we confirmed their beliefs.
通过穿透星际门,我们证实了他们的信仰
Because the gate was activated in a public place...
因为星级门在公共场所
the Rand government has been unable to prevent the rumors from spreading.
兰德政♥府♥不可能阻止谣言的蔓延
Before we made contact with them, these people were considered zealots...
在我们跟他们接触之前,这些人都是狂热分子..
who took the ancient texts too literally.
他们极其信古
The gate being activated has given them all they need...
星际门的启动
to prove they were right all along.
使他们相信自己是对的
- Their numbers will grow. - That's terrible.
-他们的人数将会上升 -那太可怕了
And yet, not our problem.
然而,不是我们的问题
Jack, you have to let me go back.
Jack!你必须让我回去
If what you say is true...
如果你说的是对的
things are gonna get a little out of hand over there.
那儿的事态将难以控制
Because of us. If we hadn't chosen to pay them a visit -
由于我们,如果我们不造访他们的话
They'd be far better off. I know.
我知道他们会好得多
We're always stickin' our collective noses where they don't belong. It's what we do.
我们总是插足我们不该去的地方,这就是我们所做的
I could help them understand what they're facing - Nmake them see it's not the end of the world.
我可以帮助他们理解自己所面对的一切
If we leave now, who knows what could happen?
如果我们离开,谁知道会发生什么?
We have to help them. You know that.
你知道的,我们必须帮助他们
Regular contact. No exceptions.
例行接触,不要越轨
The second things start getting a little squirrelly -
第二件事情开始有点古怪
Thank you.
谢谢
You shouldn't be standing.
你不该站着
Don't let appearances fool you. I still feel terrible.
实话实说,我依然觉得很糟糕
- Leda, everything you've done for me - Has been for my sake as well as yours.
-Leda,你对我所作的一切-既是为了你也是为了我自己
So much has happened.
发生了许多事
Caring for you has helped me... continue on.
照顾着你,有助我继续活下去
What has happened exactly?
到底发生了什么事?
I mean, I remember being in the bunker with Commander Gareth.
我记得和Gareth指挥官在掩体里
And then we were attacked, and...the rest is a fog.
后来我们遭到袭击,后面就不清楚了
Jarrod is away searching for survivors. He should be back in a few days' time.
Jarrod出去寻找幸存者,他几天后就回来
I think it would be best if he answered your questions.
最好让他来回答你的问题
Jarrod Kane.
Jarrod Kane.
I remember him.He was in the bunker as well.
是的,我记起他了,他也在掩体里
My husband was chief aide to Commander Gareth.
我的丈夫是Gareth指挥官的副官
Husband? Was?
你丈夫是?
He insisted I move here when the fighting reached the capital.
当首都开战时,你坚持让我搬到这
He felt you would be safest in my care.
你认为在我的照料下你会很安全
Look, no offense, but I've really got to get back to my own world...
是的,这里很安全,但我必须回到我自己的世界
or at least contact them and let them know I'm okay, so -
或至少和他们联♥系♥让他们知道我没事..
Trying to reach the great ring would be impossible.
去大环是不可能的
Rebel patrols have been sighted in the area.
反叛军在那里重兵把守
Even to leave the estate grounds would be dangerous.
甚至离开这个庄园都非常危险
Not to mention the fact that you are far from healed.
更别说你还没有康复
You must rest, Daniel.
你必须修养Daniel
Leda, what happened to Commander Gareth?
Leda, Gareth指挥官怎么了?
- Give me good news, Colonel. - I wish I could, sir.
-告诉我好消息,中校 -我也希望如此,长官
We met with Soren, the leader of the rebels...
我们会见了叛军的首领Soren
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表