it's not easy saying good - bye to someone you care about...
很难跟你关心的人开口说再见
when you think there's a chanceNyou may never see them again.
当两人将永远分离的时候
I know that's a risk we take every time we step through the Stargate, but -
我知道我们每次调查星际门都要冒风险
still, trying to stay positive.
但我试着保持乐观
I'll get you a sandwich.
给你拿份三明治
I was just wondering if you'd heard anything.
Elizabeth.我只是想知道你是否有消息
They're still bogged down.
他们仍身处险境
It's been over a week.
已经一个多星期了
What did you expect? Quick round of handshakes,champagne toasts, seal the deal?
你想怎么样?已经等不及要庆祝了?
We were attacked from space by an armada of alien ships.
我们受到外船舰队的太空袭击
If that doesn't get us past our distrust of each other, what will?
如果这都不能消除我们之间的不信任,又有什么可以呢?
You forget those alien ships were destroyed by a single weapon.
你别想用单一武器摧毁他们
That kind of power's gonna give anyone cause for concern.
我是指,那种威力会使大家格外关注
Yeah. Not that I want this to come off as an attempt to get rid of you...
我并不是想以此来摆脱你
but isn't this sort of
但这种国际协商
international negotiation...
难道不是
exactly your area of expertise?
你的特长吗?
We're receiving a signal.It's a text message.
受到讯息,是文本信息
That's Goa'uld. What does it say?
是Goa'uld发来的 讲些什么?
It's from one of the system lords -
这是发自一个System Lords,
Camulus, Celtic god of war. I'm not familiar with him.
Camulus, Celtic god of war. 我对他不熟悉.
We've never had any contact with him before.
我以前没和他联♥系♥过
Wow. Yeah, of course. Wow.
Wow. 只是Woow
Sorry. It says he wants to arrange a meeting...
对不起,上面说他
for the purpose of negotiating a treaty.
想开个会议来协商条约的事
A Goa'uld wants to arrange a treaty with us?
Goa'uld要和我们订立条约?
Not just one Goa'uld. All of them.
不止Goa'uld。所有的
The system lords. They wanna send representatives here.
The System Lords成员。他们想派代表过来
We are preparing to emerge from hyperspace.
我们要准备冲出超太空
As soon as we drop out,I'll start broadcasting a signal.
我们一冲出,我就会发出信♥号♥♥
If the Asgard are monitoring the region,they should find us.
Asgard正在这儿监视,他们会找到我们的
Should we not be able to see the planet? Yes.
我们不应该看到那个星球吧? 是的
We're experiencing the effects of an extremely powerful gravitational force.
我们正在经受超强重力
Something's not right. Teal'c, turn us around and get us out of here now.
有点不对,Teal'c, 立刻掉头逃离这儿
Hyperspace generator will not engage.
超空发动机不起作用
Sub - light engines are at maximum,yet we are not moving.
亚光引擎已经开到最大,但我们还是没动
There's only one thing I know that could create this kind of gravitational pull.
我知道只有一种东西可以产生这种重力
You're sure this is an accurate translation of the message?
你保证翻译完全正确吗?
Pretty much. What do you make of it?
是的 你怎么看?
Well, to be honest,I'm not sure what to think.
老实说,我也不确定要怎么做
The Goa'uld did come here once to negotiate a treaty.
Goa'uld真的要来这里定条约
With the Asgard. Not with us. Earth just served as neutral territory.
是的,是和Aguard,不是和我们,我们只是中立国
For them to want to meet with us as equals is extremely unusual.
他们要以平等身份会见我们真不同寻常
Maybe we gained a bit of respect in their eyes.
或许在他们眼里我们就该获得一些尊重
Yeah. They must've heard what happened to Anubis.
他们一定知道了Anubis的事
They couldn't defeat him,not with all their combined forces.
他们倾巢出动都不能打败他
And we did it in a single day. May explain why they wanna come here.
而我们竟在一天之内做到了 这或许能解释他们为何要来这儿
Yeah. To see how we did it.
是的,来查明我们如何做到
It's pretty much what we expected. We burned out the hyperdrive getting here.
果然不出所料。超空引擎烧坏了
That is most unfortunate. Even if it was working...
糟糕透顶 即使它能工作
it would've been very dangerous to open a window this close...
打开窗户也是很危险的
to the event horizon of a black hole.
这里接近黑洞的视界平面
Are we that far off course? No.
我们偏离了目的地? 不
We came out of hyperspace right where we were supposed to.
我冲出了超太空。到了我们要到的地方
This doesn't make any sense.
但这毫无意义
Hala's sun wasn't nearly massive enough to collapse into a black hole.
Halla的太阳不足以抵抗黑洞
Yet that is what appears to be happening.
那很显然将要发生什么
I'll see if I can get a little more out of the sub - light engines.
我去看看是否能从亚光引擎得到多些能量
The president has authorized me to pursue negotiations with the Goa'uld.
总统授权我与Goa'uld达成协议
You don't think I can handle it?
你认为我不够格?
I didn't say that, but if I may, you don't sound all that confident.
我可没这么说,我若是怎么想,你就不会这么自信了
Well, as you said, I have brokered my share of international negotiations.
如你所说,我透露了我的协商任务
This will just be my first interplanetary one.
这将会是我首次星际谈判
The system lords can't be trusted either as a group or individuals.
无论是作为团体还是个体The System Lords都不可信,
They're posturing egomaniacs driven by an insatiable lust for power...
他们是追求动力的疯子
each one capable of unimaginable evil.
每个都罪恶滔天
See? Why should I be nervous? Sounds like an average day at the United Nations.
我为何要紧张呢? 不就是平常的一天嘛
Look, I'm not afraid to admit that I need help.
听着,我勇于承认我需要帮助
So what can you tell me?
你能告诉我什么?
The high council of the system lords is a rather flimsy coalition
the System Lords上议院是强大Goa'ulds之间的脆弱联盟
of the most powerful Goa'ulds in the galaxy...
只有在适合的时候
who only cooperate when it suits them.
他们才会合作
Their numbers vary from time to time.
他们的成员不断地在变化
New ones rise up.Old ones get knocked off.We think there's about a dozen right now.
新的上来,旧的下去。我们认为有一打吧
I can put together a summary of what we know.
我们知道就这些了
All right. I assume I can't just open the iris...
好的,我觉得不能打开虹膜
and let the representatives just walk through?
让他们进来
No. That would probably be a bad idea.
不,那样会很糟糕
We should get them to meet us at a neutral location...
我们应该让他们在中立场合与我们会面
preferably a planet of our choosing,send a team, check them out...
最好是我们选择的星球,派一个分队检查他们
make sure they're unarmed and then escort them back.
确定他们没有敌意之后护送他们回来
Good. Send the message.
好的,发布命令
We are now being pulled backwards.
我们正被往回拉
Perhaps if we divert power from the shield -
或许转移护罩上的动力(会有用)
Right now they're the only thing holding the ship together.
此刻只有他们能紧固飞船
Drop them, and the gravitational field could tear us apart.
如果装移,重力会将我们撕开的
I do not believe there is any other choice.
我们别无选择
Diverting power.
转移♥动♥力
We are now moving forward.
我们正在向前移
It's not gonna be good enough.We're losing hull integrity.
情况不妙,船体在分♥裂♥
We've got a hull breach!
船体分♥裂♥了!
Greetings.
欢迎!
Thor.
Thor.
It is good to see you again,Major Carter, Teal'c.
很高兴再次见到你Carter少校, Teal'c
Likewise. Indeed.
我也一样 的确
Your timing is impeccable.
你时间把握的无懈可击
So the Goa'uld have agreed to our terms for their travel here.
那么Goa'uld接受了我们的条款
Yeah.
是的
I was just going over some research material...
我正在检查
on the delegates they're sending.
代表们发过来材料
Camulus is the one who sent the original message.
那份原始信息是Camulus发的
Then there's Amaterasu,Japanese sun goddess...
这份是Amaterasu,日本的太阳女神
and the last one is Lord Yu.
最后一份是Lord Yu.
"Yu"? Don't.
Yu(you) ? 不
Every joke, every pun done to death.Seriously.
别开玩笑,认真点
I just thought I remembered reading he was not himself or something.
我只是觉得听到了他不是他自己
Of course, for a Goa'uld,what that means exactly, I'm not sure.
对Goa'uld,确切的意思是,我不确定
Please. Continue.
请继续
Well, he no longer has the ability to take on a new host...
你不再有称王的能力
and it seems the regenerative powers...
看来石棺的再生能力
of the sarcophagus are losing its effectiveness.
对他失效了
Basically, he's suffering from old age. He's senile.
从根本上说,他遭受年老的痛苦 你衰老了
Why would they choose him as a representative?
他们为什么要让他做代表?
His underlings may be covering for him. The other system lords don't know.
-其他人可能将接替他 -其他的System Lords一无所知
The interesting thing is Lord Yu was the one system lord...
有趣的是,Lord Yu就是一个System Lord
who opposed Anubis's desire to be reinstated to the council...
他反对Anubis在他退职之后进入议会
after his banishment.
说来话长
Long story.The point is that he fell out of favor...
重要的是,他感到孤立无助
when the other system lords accepted Anubis back...
当其他系统的领主接受Anubis回来时
and he used his power to become a de facto leader.
而且他利用自己的权力成为了一个领导者
So now that Anubis is gone, you think the balance of power shifted back to Yu.
所以Anubis现在不在了,你认为权力又掌握在Yu的手中
On the bright side,out of all the Goa'uld...
很显然,在所有的Goa'uld之中
Lord Yu has been the most cooperative with us.
Lord Yu曾是最友好的
- I thought you said none could be trusted. - They can't, especially not a crazy one.
-你记得你说过他们都不是不可信的 -他们是不可信,尤其是那些疯子
That's the bright side?
这很显然?
More of a slightly less dark side.
我错了
I am afraid I cannot leave this sector,Major, not at the moment.
少校,我恐怕不能逃离这个扇区,此刻不行
Thor, you're the only one who can save Colonel O'Neill.
Thor,只有你能救Colonel O'Neill
As you have said, he is being preserved in stasis at the moment.
如你所说,此刻他被冷冻保藏
I'll be glad to return with you to Earth as soon as my mission here is completed.
这儿的任务已完成,我会很高兴和你一起返回地球
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表