Previously on Stargate SG - 1.
星际之门SG - 1 前情回顾
- I am Ba'al. - As in boccie?
-我是Ba'al -就像在Bocce?
The city we've been looking foris under the ice of Antarctica.
我们寻找的城市在南极的冰川下
We came all this way just to find out that we have to go all the way back.
我们经历了这么长的路,就是为了找出我们得回去得事实吗
Power source.
能源
This Ancient weapon,such an advanced piece of technology.
这个古老的武器,却包含着如此先进的科技
The power requirements must be enormous.
所需的能量必定是巨大无比的
I wish to request asylum.
我想请求庇护
My fleet was destroyed before I came here.
在我来之前,我的舰队就被摧毁了
Perhaps I could be of some use to you here.
说不定我对你有用
General Hammond is being promoted.
Hammond 将军升级了
Any idea who we're gonna be stuck with?
知道我们会和谁在一块吗?
Brigadier GeneralJack O'Neill.
Jack O'Neill将军
I've spent my whole life stickin' it to the man.
我这一生都和那人粘在一块
I don't think I can be the man.
我不认为我可以胜任
Morning, sir.
早安,长官
At 0730 this morning, SG - 8 made scheduled contact from P6J - 908.
今天早上7:30, SG8 按照计划从 P6J - 908 发回消息
They requested permission to bring an alien life - form back for further study.
他们要求带一个外星生物回来做进一步的研究
Sir, it's just a plant.
长官,这只是一株植物!
Your 0830 debriefing is SG - 2, regarding their recent mission to P8F - 809.
你的关于去P8F - 809的任务报告SG2已完成了
Folder's on your desk, along with the personnel files you have yet to review.
文件夹都放在你桌上了,还有一些你要审查的个人文件
How many do I have left?
我还剩下多少?
All of them.
所有的
Right.
知道了
Colonel Rudnell has asked meto show you some bunting samples...
Colonel Rodnell叫我给你看些Bunting的样本,
and Captain Corrigan's still awaiting approval on the buffet menu.
Corrigan队长仍在等你
- General. - John.
将军 John.
You are aware of the fact...
你意识到了
that this is the most secure military facility on the face of the planet.
这是星球上最安全的军事设备
Actually, sir, there are still a number of issues to be resolved.
事实上,长官,仍有一些问题有待解决
1000 hours, sir.
一千小时,长官
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry, sir.
对不起,长官
General O'Neill, Mark Gilmour.
O'Neill将军。
- Mark Gilmour. He's your new administrative aide. - General.
-这是Mark Gilmore,你的新行政副官 -将军
- Did I order a new - No, sir.
-我有要求新的吗 -没有,长官
- Do I really need - Yes, sir.
我需要吗 是的,长官
Civilian?
文官?
I've been an analyst at the CIA for the last eight years.
在过去的八年中, 我一直是CIA的分♥析♥家
Mostly background checks, but I did have top - level clearance.
大多数时间做背景检查,但我仍保持高水准的清除能力
He was assigned by General Hammond. Yeah.
他曾由Hammond将军指挥
In that case...
既然这样
welcome aboard.
欢迎
- How about if I give you a tour? - Had one, sir.
-我带你四周看一下,如何? -看过了,长官
Dang.
见鬼
Very exciting to finally see it all in action.
我很兴奋能看到它的启动
General, your 0830.
将军,你要看0830
Yes.
是
You're here to assist me, right? How about you dive into those -
你是来帮助我的,对吧?那你帮我看一下那些
Sir, sir. You really need to read the file yourself.
长官,长官. 你真需要自己看这些文件
Yeah. Yeah.
确实,确实
Thank you, Walter.
谢谢你,Walter
- Does Mr. Gilmour have - Follow me.
-Gilmore先生有要看的文件吗?-跟我来
He's not like other generals.
他和别的将军不太一样
Actually, he's not like other people.
事实上,他和别的人都不一样
I take it I've got some catching up to do.
看来,我要抓紧工作了
Yeah. And those are just the files pertinent to today's agenda.
是呀,这些只是和今天议程有关的文件
I'd better get started.
我最好开始着手
I can't tell you how happy we all are to have you here.
我都不能形容你在这带给我们多大快乐
- Thank you, Sergeant. - Really, really happy.
-谢谢你,中士 -非常,非常快乐
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢你,中士
I'm in position.
我已经到了
No, sir. He does not suspect a thing.
没有,长官,他一点都没怀疑
Nothing in peridot?
橄榄石里没有东西吗?
Traditionally, sir, this type of event calls for red, white and blue.
传统上说,长官,这种事,就要用红,白和蓝
General Hammond is on the phone from the Pentagon...
Hammond将军从五角大楼打来电♥话♥
and SG - 1 is here for the 1300 briefing.
SG1为了1300号♥简报而来
Thank you.
谢谢你
Walter, I just don't have the decorating gene. Would you mind?
Walter,我只是没有装饰才能。你介意帮忙吗?
Yes, sir.
没问题,长官
Sir.
将军
General, how are you?
将军,你好吗?
I know, sir, but every time I open my mouth to say George, "General" comes out.
我知道,长官,但每次当我准备喊George的时候,将军喊出口了。
- Okay. - General.
-行了-将军
Colonel. We've all met.
中校!你们见过了
Yes. Actually, we know each other's life stories.
是的,我们很熟
- That snippiness? - Is that a word?
-这算裂痕吗?-那是个词吗?
- What have you got? - A gate address of a planet...
-你带来了什么?-一个门的地址
formerly in Anubis domain that Ba'al hasn't discovered yet.
在从前的Anubis的领土上的一个星球,Ba'al还没发现呢
We believe it may be home to an abandoned base.
我们认为它可能是一个弃用的基地所在
And just chock - full of abandoned weapons?
而且装满了弃用的武器?
One can hope.
希望如此
This device was procured from Jaffa formerly loyal to Anubis.
这装置是从Jaffa那获取的,他以前对Anubis很忠心
It should allow us access to the base.
它应该让我们使用那个基地
When's the next opening?
下次开启是什么时候?
- 0800 tomorrow morning. - Tomorrow?
-明早八点 -明天?
I got 14 teams out there.
我从那地方弄出了14个队
I'm sorry.Operations protocol?
对不起.行动方案?
Is it?
是吗?
The MALP showed no indication of any Goa'uld activity.
malp没有任何Goa'uld活动的迹象
I still want SG - 3 to cover your flanks.
我仍想让SG3掩护你的侧面
It's just recon.
这只是侦察
All the more reason you can wait another day.
如果你还有借口,行动可以推迟一天
Incoming wormhole.
接入虫洞
SG - 5 and the representatives from Amra to discuss the pending trade agreement.
SG5和Amora的代表要讨论未决的协议
Love to stay and chat.
很高兴去聊聊
If those rebelJaffa know about it, it's only a matter of time before Ba'al knows.
如果那叛徒Jaffa知道这件事,那Ba'al迟早也会知道
One day, Daniel. One day.
再等一天,Daniel, 一天
Here comes one negotiation I'm glad I'm not part of.
这儿来了我不想参与的事儿了
It's a plant.
它只是一株植物
Exactly.
没错
Twenty minutes ago it was a seed.
但20分钟前,它还是一颗种子
Excuse me, sir, if you don't mind my asking.
对不起,长官,如果你不介意我问的话
Is it really wise to be bringing alien life - forms through the gate?
带一个外星物种穿过大门真是明智的吗?
- It's a plant. - Yeah.
-它只是一株植物-是呀
And besides, off - world teams follow strict safety protocols...
但同时,对于该把什么带回地球
in determining what to bring back to Earth.
队伍是严格遵行安全协议的
You know, if humankind is gonna benefit from what we find out there...
你要知道,如果人类能受益于我们在那儿找到的,
we have to be able to study it in controlled situations.
我们必须能够研究它并把它控制在掌握之中
- It's a plant. - I know.
-它只是一株植物 -我知道
And I know our mandate is to seek out new weapons and technology...
但我们的任务就是寻找新的武器和技术以
to defend the planet from our enemies...
保护我们的星球
but wouldn't it be cool...
这不是很酷吗
if we could exploit the wonders of the galaxy for other beneficial purposes...
如果我们能开♥发♥这非凡的星系
like curing disease...
例如治愈疾病
or in this case, possibly solving world hunger?
或在这个情况下,可能解决世界饥荒?
Speaking of which.
谈到这个
Dr. Lee speaking.
这是Lee博士,请说
General! They want you in the briefing room.
将军!他们在简报室等你!
- Hey. You wanna get some lunch? - No, I'm fine.
-喂,你想要些午饭吗?-不用,谢谢
- You gonna sit in here all day and - I'm not sulking.
-你就准备在这儿坐一整天-我没有生气
Working. Gonna say working.
工作,我准备说的是工作
- O'Neill merely believes that - Guys, I'm fine.
-O'Neill仅仅是相信 -伙计们,我好得很
You can't really blame him for wanting to send in backup.
你知道,你不能因为他想派支援而怪他。
- I'm sure it has nothing to do with - I understand. He's just being cautious.
我肯定没有 我明白.他只是谨慎而已
Thanks, guys.
谢谢了,伙计们
General, if I might have a moment with you. We're completely stalled.
将军,我有话对你说,我们完全被延误了
The Amrans can't agree with each other, let alone us.
那些Amorans根本就不认同彼此,把我们晾一旁
They're like bickering children.
就像一群争吵的孩子
Maybe they need a time - out.
或许他们需要休息
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表