That's right. We did our part -
没错.我们做了我们的部分.
And I've done mine.
并且我也完成了我的.
You've finished the calculations?
你已经完成了计算?
The modulation is complete.
调整完成了.
With this program, you should be able to destroy any Replicators you encounter.
通过这个程序,你应该能毁灭,任何遭遇到的Replicators.
There's no way to test it.
当然没有办法测试它.
If I had more time, I could run a series of simulations...
如果我有更多时间我能进行一系列模拟.
but you'd never really know for sure until you tried to use it.
但是你决不会确切知道,直到你试着使用它.
Uplink initiated.
上行连接开始.
There's a lot of data. It'll take about 15 minutes to remodulate the satellite.
有很多数据.大概会花费约15分钟重新修改卫星.
Proximity alert!
接近警报.
Long - range scanner has picked upa ship on course for this base.
远距扫描发现一艘飞船正朝着这个基地飞来.
Analyzing energy signature.
分♥析♥能量签名.
We got something here,but I don't know what it is.
我这里得到了某些东西,但我不知道是什么.
I do. It's a Replicator ship.
我知道.它是艘Replicator飞船
He got here sooner than I thought.
他到这里比我所想的更快.
The weapon will not become effective in time.
武器还不能及时生效.
I know.
我知道.
All personnel, begin evacuation procedures immediately.
所有人员立即开始撤离程序.
Repeat, begin evacuation.
重复,开始撤离.
We need to download the modulation program into a portable drive...
开始下载修改程序进入便携驱动
and erase everything else.
并擦除其他剩余的一切.
Yes, ma'am.
是的,夫人.
- What of the Replicator? - We're taking her with us.
-这个Replicator怎么办? -我们带她和我们一起.
The disrupter. Vacate the room.
分♥裂♥者.
Teal'c, what are you doing?
Teal'c,你在做什么?
We cannot bring her to Earth.
我们不能带她去地球.
- We have the modulation program. - But we haven't tested it.
-我们有了调整程序. -但是我们还没有测试它.
What if Fifth alters the cipher? If he figures out what we were trying to do -
如果Fifth改变了密♥码♥?如果他想出我们在这努力做什么呢.
O'Neill would never allow a human - form Replicator access to Stargate Command.
O'Neill决不允许一个人形Replicator进入星际之门管理中心.
Yes, he would,if he knew what was at stake.
是的,他会的.如果他知道这是在危急关头.
The Asgard satellite is armed.
Asgard卫星是武装的.
- You said the humans wouldn't fire. - They won't.
-你说过人类不会开火. -他们不会.
They still think the weapon is ineffective.
他们仍然认为武器是有效的.
They're even more gullible than you.
他们比你更易受骗.
- What are you doing? - What I came here to do.
-你在做什么? -我来这里做什么.
- She fired the weapon. - The Replicator ship is breaking up.
-她开火了武器. -Replicator飞船解体了.
Why?
为什么?
You should know.You made me what I am.
你应该知道.你造了我让我成为人.
- The ship has been destroyed. - That's impossible.
-飞船被破坏了 -那不可能.
- Did we finish the upload? - Not even close.
我们完成上传了吗? 没有
You were right about one thing,Colonel.
你大约只有一件事是正确的,中校.
I was never working with Fifth,although he didn't know it.
我决不为Fifth工作.然而他不知道这个.
That's better. Now we can take our time and have a little talk.
那更好.现在我们可以不着急时间了,并且能小谈一下.
Of course, only a few seconds will pass in the real world.
当然,现实世界只会过去几秒钟.
- Why did you bring me here? - I wanted to thank you.
-为什么你把我带到这里? -我想要谢谢你.
You gave me the opportunity to study the disrupter...
你给了我学习分♥裂♥者的良机,
and that allowed me to make myself immune to its effects.
并且允许我使得自己免疫它的效果.
- There never was a cipher. - Until now.
-从没有一个密♥码♥. -直到现在.
I've already begun uploading it into the link.
我已经开始上传进入连接.
Soon all my brethren will have the new program, and they will be unstoppable.
很快,我所有的兄弟们都会有新的程序,并且他们将是不可抵挡的.
- And you'll be their leader. - That's right.
-而且你会成为他们的领袖. -没错.
So this whole thing was a setup.You just wanted to get rid of Fifth.
因此这所有事只是个机关.你只是想摆脱Fifth.
Fifth was pathetic.
Fifth很可怜.
And to think,he expected us to love him.
不过想一想,他期待我们去爱他.
Fifth was flawed, and if I had to destroy him, I would, but -
Fifth有缺陷,并且如果我毁灭他,我将,但是....
But what?
但是什么?
You feel sorry for him? Don't bother.
你感觉对不起他? 不要烦恼.
He was never fit to lead an army...
他从不适合领导一支军队
and he certainly wasn't fit to rule this galaxy.
并且他无疑不适合统治这个银河系.
But you are?
但是你可以.
I am what I am because of you.
因为你,我成为了我.
You're not me.You're what Fifth made you.
你不是我.你是Fifth制♥造♥你的东西.
You have untapped greatness inside you, Sam...
你有未开♥发♥的伟大在你身体里面,Sam
but you're limited by your own fears.
但是你被自己的恐惧限制住了.
You play by the rules, do as you're told,and you deny yourself your own desires.
你按照规则去演出,你做你被告诉你做的,
I have no desire to rule the galaxy,Nbelieve me.
我根本不想统治银河系,相信我.
All humans desire power.
所有人类渴望权力.
It's just that most of them are never in a position to attain it.
只是大部分的他们从没有机会得到它.
We will stop you.
我们会阻止你.
You're forgetting,I know exactly how your mind works.
你忘记了.我确切的知道你的思想是如何工作的.
I know what you're going to do before you even think of it.
我知道你打算去做什么,在你想到它之前.
You set the naquadah generators to overload.
你设置了naquadah发电机使其超载.
Trying to blow up the base before I can leave.
你试图在我离开之前,引爆基地.
Dialing computer's off line.We've lost power, sir.
拨号♥电脑离线.我们失去了动力,长官!
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm all right.
-你还好吗? -嗯.我很好.
She's heading for the gate room.We have to stop her.
她向星门过去了.我们必须阻止她.
- Freeze! - Freeze!
-不许动!-不许动!
Stop!
住手!
Fire!
射击!
- Disengage the wormhole! - She's locked out the controls!
-断开虫洞!-她把控制锁在外面了.
Get it back online. You all right?
得到它重新联机.你没事吧?
Teal'c, what have I done?
Teal'c, 我做了什么?
You cannot be held responsible for the actions of the Replicator.
你不必对Replicator的行动承担责任.
You know,I'm still of a strong belief...
你知道吗,我仍然强烈的相信把那些材料
that it's a bad idea to have that stuff on the base.
留在基地是个坏主意.
She deactivated these cells when she separated them from her arm.
她解散了这些细胞,当她把它们从她胳膊分开的时候.
Can we be certain they will not become active again?
我们能确定它们不会再次重新激活吗?
She deliberately shut down the cohesive energy between them...
她故意关闭了它们之间的结合能量,
so it would be harder to figure out how she made herself immune to the disrupter.
因此她一定觉得这对我很困难,去想出她是
How do you know that?
现在你知道那个了吗?
Because that's what I would've done.
因为那是我将做到的.
Sir, if you don't mind,I've got a lot of work to do.
长官,如果你不介意.我还有很多工作要做.
We've never had the opportunity to study human - form Replicator cells before.
我们以前从没有机会研究人形Replicator的细胞.
If we can learn something from them,this won't be a total loss.
如果我们能从他们那里学到些事情,这就不是个完全的失败.
This isn't your fault.
这不是你的错误.
I'm not so sure about that.
我不是很肯定那个.
Fifth came here because of me.
Fifth来这里是因为我.
She rejected him because she was made like me.
她拒绝他,因为她被造的像我.
Now we've got Replicators in our galaxy...
现在Replicators在我们的银河系了
and they're immune to the only technology we have that could've stopped them.
并且他们免疫我们有可能阻止他们的唯一的科技.
None of us correctly anticipated the actions of the Replicator.
我们没人能预料到Replicator下一步的行动.
I thought she was afraid of him...
我以为她害怕他
but she just wanted to get rid of him so she could lead the Replicators herself.
但是实际上她只是想摆脱他.以便她自己能领导Replicators.
She killed him because she thought he was weak.
她杀死他,因为她认为他虚弱.
She isn't you.
她不是你.
O'Neill is correct. Though she shared your memories, her personality was altered.
O'Neill是对的.她共享了你的记忆,但是她的人格被改变了.
But the fact is,she learned betrayal from Fifth...
但是事实是,她从Fifth那里学会了背叛,
and he learned it from me.
而他是从我这里学的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表