What is your mission? I must wait here...
-什么任务?-我必须待在
until I am certain the Replicators have been destroyed.
这里直到能确定克隆体被消灭
You may have noticed that Hala's sun has collapsed into a black hole.
你可能已注意到Halla的太阳已经陷入黑洞
Just before the back of our ship was torn off.
就在我们的飞船撕毁之前
I'm sorry I did not reach you sooner. I was not expecting you.
抱歉我没早点感到,我没料到你们会来
Yeah. You haven't been responding to our attempts to contact you.
你没有回复我们的信息
I am sorry. Time - space distortions caused by the black hole...
对不起,由黑洞产生的时间和空间扭曲
have been interfering with my ship's long - range communications.
影响了我的飞船在大角度范围内的通讯
Understandable. Indeed... for some.
-可以理解-的确,某种角度
The time - dilation field was only a temporary measure.
那个时间扩张区只是暂时的
We knew the time it would take for the Replicator humans...
我们掌握了克隆体到达那个机器所需时间
to reach the machine would translate to less than two years outside the field.
以我们现在的空间计算不到两年
Therefore, a more permanent solution was devised.
所以,我们设计了永久的解决方法
So you collapsed the sun.
于是,你摧毁了太阳
By artificially increasing its gravitational field, yes.
是的,通过人工增大它的重力区
That's... pretty cool.
那可真酷
As you can see, the planet has already broken apart.
正如你们看到的,那个星球已经分♥裂♥了
However, a large number of Replicators have managed to come together...
然而,大量的克隆体已经设法集结在一起
in a coherent mass that has yet to pass the event horizon.
穿过视界平面
Well, even if they can withstand the gravitational force...
即使他们能抵抗重力
without being torn apart,there's no way they could ever -
而不被撕开,他们也没有可能
Interesting. What is it?
很有趣 什么?
The mass of Replicator blocks have begun moving away from the event horizon.
克隆集聚体开始逃离视界平面
How is that possible?
那怎么可能?
They have the time - dilation device.
他们有时间膨胀仪
I do not know exactly how, but they seem to have used it to counteract...
我不知道如何制♥造♥
the gravitational effects that should be pulling them in.
他们似乎用它来抵抗重力的拉力
Frightening. Not only that they can do that, but that you don't know how.
惊讶!不仅因为他们能那样做,而且你还不知道
I agree.
我同意
They are picking up speed. Scans indicate the blocks have formed together.
他们在加速,屏幕显示,形成了许多集聚体
Into what? A ship.
-进入了那里?-一艘飞船
They are escaping.
他们要逃跑
Their course indicates they are headed this way.
他们行动过程显示,他们逃向这个方向
- I thought you were gonna stand me up. - Yeah. Sorry.
-我还以为你让我一直这样站着 -对不起
Heard anything from Teal'c and Sam? No.
-有Teal'c 和 Sam的消息吗?-没有
Receiving a signal, ma'am.
现在接受信息
SG - 7 reports we have a green light.
SG7报告一切安全
Open the iris.
打开虹膜
-Welcome to Earth. -Allow me to introduce -
-欢迎来到地球 -允许我自我介绍
We are not interested in your name. Really? I find it helps
-我们对你的名字没兴趣 -真的吗?我觉得它有助于
We prefer to present our offer so we can spend as brief a time...
我宁愿阐明自己的意图
as possible on this planet.
以便尽快离开这个星球
Right this way.
这边
Have you ever seen anything like it? No...
-你以前见过这类东西吗?-没有
and it is doubtful my ship's weapons will be effective against it.
我的飞船武器是否能抵御它现在还不得而知
We should probably get out of here then, huh?
我们应该离开这儿,对吗?
Can you jump into hyperspace?
你能跳入超太空吗?
We must clear the gravitational distortion field of the black hole first.
我们必须首先从黑洞上面清除掉重力扭曲
They have fired upon us. Can it penetrate your shields?
-他们向我我们开火了 -它会穿透你的船体吗?
It is more than likely.
很可能会
Brace for impact.
迎接冲击
The hull has been breached. Where?
-船体被破坏了-哪里?
The damage is minimal.
损坏很小
The projectile was likely composed of Replicators.
炮弹很可能由克隆体构成
They are not visible to my ship's scanners.
我的船体♥检♥测仪看不到他们
This is how they have boarded Asgard ships in the past.
这就是他们过去登陆Asgard飞船的方法
Can you use the shields to prevent decompression in those sections?
你能使用护罩防止那些地区的减压吗?
Yes.
可以
Your unexpected defeat of Anubis...
你们出人意料地打败Anubis
has created an unstable situation among the system lords.
在System Lords系统之间造成了恐慌
In order to avoid open war,we came to an agreement...
为了避免战争,我们达成了协议
to divide his territories and his armies evenly.
我们就平等地瓜分他的领土和军队
How civilized of you. Yes.
-你们真文明-是的
Unfortunately, one among us has broken that agreement.
不幸的是我们之间的某些人破坏了协议
-Oh, no, no. Don't tell me. -Let me guess. It's -
-别,别告诉我-让我猜猜,是...
Ba'al. Ba'al.
Ba'al. Ba'al.
He was able to learn the location of the planet...
他能够知晓那些星球的方位
where Anubis was creating his Kull warriors.
Anubis曾在那儿创造了Kull Warriors
Ba'al got there before you and found a way to program the soldiers to serve him.
Ba'al在你们行动之前行动了,并设法让士兵为他效力
With those Orac at his command...
Orac指使他
Ba'al has tipped the balance of power in his favor.
Ba'al在他的帮助下打破了平衡
- Unspeakable.-Orac ?
-难以向你描述 - Orac?
In battle, the Kull are far superior to theJaffa.
在战场上,kull要比Jaffa强得多
Already, many among us have begun to speak...
我们之中有些已经开始投降
of capitulation,much as they did with Anubis.
就像他们曾对Anubis一样
If that happens,Ba'al will indeed be unstoppable.
如果任其发展,Ba'al将一发不可收拾
This is all very interesting, but I fail to see what it has to do with us.
这确实很有趣,但我没看出这与我们有何关联
My master wishes to say it is well known the Tauri possess a powerful new weapon...
我的主人想说,大家都知道Tauri拥有一个强大的新武器
something far beyond their current level of technology.
它远远超出当前的科技水平
Yes. We used it to kill Anubis and destroy his fleet.
是的,我们用它杀了Anubis摧毁了他的舰队
By means of this weapon, Ba'al can be prevented from conquering the galaxy.
借助这个武器,就可阻止Ba'al对星系的征服
Major Carter!
Carter少校!
-Thor, it is Teal'c. Major Carter was beamed away. -Is she in your presence?
-Thor,这是Teal'c.Carter少校闪走了 -她在你那儿?
I did not do it.The Replicators must have her.
我没有这么做,一定是克隆体干的
I have eliminated all of the Replicators I could locate.
我消灭了看到的所有克隆体
There is no way of knowing if there are more.
无法知晓是否还有
The Replicator ship has entered hyperspace.
更多克隆体进入超太空
Can you follow? Yes.
-你能跟踪吗?-可以
If Ba'al defeats us, how long do you think it'll be...
如果Ba'al打败了我们
before he turns his attention to you?
他很快就会进攻你们?
If he does, he'll suffer the same fate as Anubis.
他若敢来就让他和Anubis一样死无葬身之地
Perhaps. But there are other worlds in this galaxy...
或许在这个星系中还有其他的世界
without the luxury of such advanced defenses.
他们没有此等先进武器
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I could not help but notice that the Asgard did not come to your aid...
我们不会帮忙,但请注意Asgard也没帮你们
when Anubis threatened your planet.
当Anubis进攻你们的时候
In fact, we've heard nothing from the Asgard for quite some time now.
事实上,我们好久没Asgard的消息了
Really? That's odd,cause we talk to them all the time.
真的吗?很奇怪,因为我们一直都保持联♥系♥
The Asgard didn't come because they knew it wasn't necessary.
The Asgard没来帮我们,是因为他知道没这个必要
Ba'al believes otherwise.
Ba'al可不这么想,他得到证实
He is convinced that the Asgard can no longer exercise power in this galaxy.
the Asgard不会在这个星系行使职权
He intends to take the planets protected...
他只想自己星球
under the Goa'uld/ Asgard Treaty for himself.
受到Goa'uld/Asgard舰队的保护
If you do not help us stop him,millions of humans will die.
如果你不帮忙阻止他,无数人类将丧命
And millions more will be enslaved.
成千上万的人类将沦为奴役
Do you know its destination? Before you destroyed them...
-你知道它要去哪里?-在你杀死克隆体之前
the Replicators managed to access the ship's computer.
他们设法进入了飞船计算机
They learned the location of Orilla, the planet where we are attempting...
掌握了Orilla星球的方位,我们正准备
to rebuild the Asgard civilization.
在那个星球上重建Asgard共和国
I assumed it would be their first target.
我猜想你们会首先去那儿
What is your reasoning? Orilla is rich in neutronium...
-为什么?-Orilla含有丰富的中子
which is a key element in Asgard technology...
这个元素在Asgard技术中至关重要
and is also essential for the creation of human - form Replicators.
它同样对创造人类的克隆体至关重要
Major Carter. Fifth.
-Carter少校-Fifth.
I imagine you never expected to see me again.
你没想到会再见到我吧
Look, I'm sorry we left you behind,but we had to do it.
我很抱歉丢下你,但我们别无选择
We couldn't risk the others getting out. You know what they're capable of.
我们不能让其他人冒这个险,你知道当时的情况
I know you must be upset. Upset?
-我知道你很难过-难过?
We betrayed you. It must have hurt.
我们背叛了你,一定很伤你的心
See, that's the part of you that's most like us - the human part of you.
看,你和我们一样都能感受到这一点
I understand how you feel. No, you don't!
-我理解你的感受-你不会!
You couldn't.But I promise you will.
你不会理解,但我许诺你马上就会感受到
How many planets are protected under this treaty?
有多少星球在这个舰队的保护下
Twenty - six.Twenty - seven if you include Earth.
26,加上地球就是27
And what good is it if the Asgard aren't actually available to protect anything?
如果Asgard放弃保护对它有什么好处?
At one time they were. More recently, we've been trading on the threat, kind of a bluff.
过去他们是在保护我们 可是最近我们更多地是利用恐吓,也就是说大话
Well, Ba'al is about to call the bluff. There's nothing we can do about that.
-不幸的是-我们对此无能为力
Earth is safe so long as the Goa'uld think we can defend ourselves.
只要Goa'uld认为我们能自我防范,地球就是安全的
But that's a bluff too. Yeah. More or less.
-那也只是虚张声势-对,差不多
When I was a kid, my dad used to have these weekly poker games.
儿时,我父亲打扑克的时候经常唬人
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表