The war between Ba'al and the system lords has reached a critical stage.
战争在Ba'al和其他系统领主之间,已经了一个紧要阶段
According to Tok'ra intelligence,Bastet and Olokun are dead...
根据Tok'ra的情报,Bastet和Olokun 已经死了,
Morrigan has capitulated and Lord Yu and Amaterasu...
Morrigan 已经投降了 Yu和Amaterasu
are rallying their armies for what will probably be their last stand.
决心维护他们的地位,正在重新集结他们的军队
As we predicted, theJaffa were no match for the Kull warriors.
根据我们的估计,Jaffa根本不是Kull战士的对手
The Tok'ra also thought we should know,in the face of imminent defeat...
Tok'ra 也认为面对即将来临的失败,我们也应该知道,
some of the system lords are actively seeking out areas of refuge.
一些系统领主正在努力地寻找避难所
Planets they abandoned long ago are now being scouted as possible sanctuaries.
到这些他们以前遗弃的 行星上搜索避难的地方
- And this affects us how? - One of these planets...
-而且这个影响我们怎样? -这些行星之一
which used to fall under the domain of the System Lord Ares...
过去一直的系统领主Aries的领地,
also happens to be the place where the Tok'ra dropped off...
也碰巧是地方哪里 Tok'ra
one Harry Maybourne two years ago.
在二年以前留下了Maybourne
And this affects us how?
而且这影响我们,怎样?
The Tok'ra have their hands full with more pressing matters.
Tok'ra 认为当前时间紧迫
They strongly suggest we get to Maybourne before the Goa'uld do.
他们建议我们在 Goa'uld到达之前找到 Maybourne,
If we do not retrieve him,Harry Maybourne faces certain capture.
如果我们不带他回来,Maybourne 肯定会被俘虏
Torture, interrogation...
折磨,审问
perhaps even death.
也许是死亡
All right, fine. Go get him.
好的,很好 去找他
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
According to the Tok'ra, the people of this world are fairly primitive.
依照 Tok'ra说的,这一个世界的人们相当的原始
No phones, no lights, no motorcars.
没有电♥话♥,没有电灯,没有机动车
I bet you Maybourne just jumps at a chance to leave.
我和你打赌 Maybourne可能已经离开
What of the other inhabitants?
其他的居民怎么办?
We'll relocate them.
我们将阻止他们
We may not have a lot of time. Ares could be here in a matter of days.
我们可能没有太多时间重新安置他们,Aries可能在大约数数天中在这里
We don't mean you any harm.
我们不想伤害你们任何人
We are allies of the Tok'ra.
我们是 Tok'ra 的盟友!
Just looking for a friend of ours - Harry Maybourne. Maybe you've heard of him?
我们正在找一位朋友 Maybourne?也许你听过他?
Shifty fella.
样子很委琐
Beady eyes.
小眼睛
No?
不知道?
You will follow us to the village and meet with King Arkhan.
你们要跟我们到村庄去见我们的国王 Arkon
He will discern your true intentions.
他将会确定你们的真实意图
Not exactly the trusting type.
他们有点不太相信我们
Which leads me to wonder whether Harry Maybourne is still alive.
我怀疑Maybourne 是否还活着
Presumably the Tok'ra put in a good word for him.
大概 Tok'ra 和他们的关系不错
Maybe we should get them to do the same for us.
不知道他们会怎么对待我们
This is King Arkhan.
这是国王 Arkon
My Lord, our hunting party encountered these off - worlders by the gate.
我的统治者,我们的猎人在星门遇到了这些外来者
Hey, guys.Long time no see.
嗨,伙计们! 很久没看到你们了!
I should've known you'd be the ones to come.
我早就知道 知道你们有一天会来的
You were expecting us?
你正在等我们?
Sort of. Where's Jack?
可以这么说 Jack在哪里?
- General O'Neill is back at the SGC. - No kidding.
-O'Neill将军 在 SGC 没来 -别开玩笑了
General O'Neill? That doesn't sound right.
O'Neill将军?我没有听错吧
Still, good forJack. Nice to hear he's doing so well for himself.
当然,对于Jack的善行 很高兴听到他过的这么好
As, evidently, are you.
明显地,对于你现在来说
This? Yes, well...
啊,这? 是的,很好
it's a long story.
这是一个很长的故事
Food!
食物!
Drinks for our guests!
为我们的客人准备喝的!
We don't have time for this.
我们没有时间了
You should try one of these.
你应该试一试这些
- It's called - Ojen fruit.
-叫....-Ojun 的水果
Right. It's sort of a cross between a guava and a mango.
正确来说,是一个在石榴和芒果之间的水果种类
- Sort of a "guango"? - I like that.
-一个guango? -我喜欢这个
People, henceforth, Ojen fruit shall be called guango!
人♥民♥们! 从今以后, ojun 水果将被叫做Guango!
So shall it be!
这将是它的名字!
I get to name all kinds of stuff.
我开始所有的东西命名
You should see the Grateful Dead burial grounds.
该死的,你应该看看这些
Maybourne, you have to get out of here.You're in danger.
Maybourne 你要离开这里 你有危险
I know.The Goa'uld are coming.
我知道 Goa'uld 要来了
You should peel it before you eat it.
在你吃它之前 , 你应该削皮
- I find the skin kind of tart. - You know about the Goa'uld?
-我发现它的皮有一点酸 -你知道关于 Goa'uld?
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的
You were warned by the Tok'ra?
Tok'ra 警告你了?
I haven't heard from the Tok'ra since they dropped me off.
我不是从 Tok'ra 那听到的是在他们离开我以后
- Then how? - I can read the future.
-那是怎么回事? -我能预测未来
Really.
真的!
What are you trying to pull?
你又在做什么?
He speaks the truth.
他说的是事实
King Arkhan is a prophet.
国王 Arkon 是预言者
He foresaw your arrival and the hand you will play in defeating our enemy.
他预见了你的到来,你们会打败我们的敌人
Garan's right. It's all part of the prophecy.
Garen's是对的 这是所有预言的一部份
Maybourne, what the hell is going on here?
Maybourne, 你在这里做了些什么?
Let's go for a walk.
让我们去散步
Okay. Here we are.
我们过来这里
I found this place about 10 months ago...
我大约在十个月以前在午后
when I was out on an afternoon stroll.
外出闲逛的时候发现这个地方
- It is quite a distance from the village. - I enjoy long walks.
-离村庄相当远的距离 -我喜欢散步到很远
Right. Long walks, rainy nights and candlelit dinners.
好的 长时间散步,下雨的夜晚的烛光晚餐
- Why are we here, Maybourne? - This writing is in Ancient.
-为什带我们来这里 Maybourne? -这是Ancient的文字
What do the locals know about these ruins?
关于这些废墟本地人知道些什么?
Well, not much.
好吧,不是很多
They generally avoid the area because it's close to the naquadah mines...
他们通常不来这里,因为关闭了的 naquadah 矿井
the site of their former enslavement.
废墟在他们以前被奴役的地方
- Bad luck and all. - This is incredible.
-会带来厄运 -真是难以置信
This is interesting.
这个只是有趣
This is incredible.
这才是难以置信的
What is it?
它是什么?
It's a record of the planet's history,covering major events...
它是这个行星的历史记录 包含了所有大事件
only some of them haven't happened yet.
它们其中的仅仅一些仍然没有发生
What are you talking about?
你们正在谈论什么?
They have a complicated lunar calendar.
他们有一个复杂的阴历
It took me a while to figure it out.
我要多研究一些时间才能理解它
But once I did, I realized there were references in the text...
我唯一知道的就是这上面,记载过去的历史
to things that are gonna happen in the future.
以及未来将要发生的事物
Yeah, I know, it sounds crazy.
是的,我知道,这太疯狂了
I didn't think much of it either at the time...
在那时我也没有重视它
but then this big meteor shower happened...
但是然后一个大流星雨发生
exactly on the date the stone predicted.
的日期和石头上的预测相符合
Are you sure you're reading it correctly?
你确定你正确的解读了吗?
My skills may not compare with Dr. Jackson's...
我的知识不可能与Jacksons博士相比
but over the years, I've picked up a decent understanding of Ancient writing.
但是在数年以来我已经能相当好的解读Ancient的文字
As a result of my translations...
我的翻译结果
I predicted a major flood would destroy the village...
预测了一个主要的洪水会破坏村庄
unless I could convince the elders to move to higher ground.
我使年长者相信除非移到比较高的地面
And, of course, you told them where these predictions came from.
当然你也告诉了他们这些预测来自的地方
No. Well, not in so many words.
不, 我没有告诉他们这些
Look. These are simple people.
看,这是一些简单的人
This stuff would mean nothing to them.
这一种东西对他们没有什么意义
I had to play the role of a prophet to convince them.
我必须当这个角色一个预言者, 使他们相信
And out of gratitude, they made you king.
而且为了感谢你,使你成为国王
Like I said, it was their idea.
相对的来说,这是他们的主意
Well, he's partly right anyway.It is a historical log.
好吧,他部分正确,无论如何 这是一个历史的日志
"In the first moon of the 45th cycle,the ground will tremble...
从第 45个周期的第一个月亮,地面将会颤栗,逐渐将毁坏
and devastation will be wrought."
大地震, 持续了数年
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Big earthquake,couple years back. Before my time.
耶,耶,耶 大地震,几年回来 在我的时间
Skip ahead.
跳到
We're in the 54th cycle.
我们在第54周期
"Commencing the third moon of the 54th cycle" -
第 54 个周期的第三个月亮
Which is around now,give or take a few days.
也许现在, 或者今后数天之内
- "The oppressors of old will return" - That's the Goa'uld.
-旧的统治者将会回来 -那是 Goa'uld
"To seek dominion over the land.
奴役这片土地
- Those of a distant world will come" - I'm guessing that's you guys.
-那些遥远世界的人将会到来 -我正在猜测那是你们
"To vanquish the evil and restore order once again."
再一次打败邪恶回复秩序
You see?
你看?
They come. You defeat them.Happy ending. That's the prophecy.
他们来了,你打败了他们 圆♥满♥的结局 那是预言
Sorry, but we didn't come here to fight the Goa'uld.
对不起,但是我们没准备来这里对抗 Goa'uld
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表