That means The Trust had a direct connection to Kiselev.
那就说明"Trust"和基索洛夫之间有直接关系
They didn't need Kinsey.
他们不需要Kinsey
He was just a pretext to justify this confrontation...
他只是为这种对抗正名的前戏,让那些人
by making them think that we'd been compromised.
认为我们已经被渗透了
So ifThe Trust had access to Kiselev...
所以如果"Trust"已经和基索洛夫有联♥系♥
then he could have been compromised as well.
那他有可能已经被渗透了
Exactly.
确实如此
This is a file photo...
这是基索洛夫
of General Kiselev taken three years ago.
将军三年前文件上的照片
And this was taken less than a week ago...
这是一周内的照片,拍摄于
during a speech he gave at the General Staff Academy.
他在指挥学院的一次演讲之时
Notice the difference?
发现不同了没有?
Glasses?
眼镜?
May I see that?
我能看看么?
We know that symbiotes have healing power.
我们知道共生体有治疗的能力.
They can cure a host body of any number of physical shortcomings...
他们可以治愈任何宿主的生理缺陷
including bad eyesight.
包括视力缺陷
That's it? Did it occur to you that he might be wearing contacts?
是吗?你见过他戴隐形眼镜么?
Sir, I realize it's not a lot to go on.
长官,我觉得这不足以证明
Have you heard of laser surgery?
你们听说过激光疗法么?
- Sir - - No, wait. Colonel Carter is right.
-长官 -不等等,Carter中校是对的
General Kiselev suffered from glaucoma.His vision was extremely poor.
基索洛夫将军有青光眼,他的视力极差
There is no possibility he could have read...
他不可能会不戴眼镜
from a prepared statement without his glasses.
来看准备好的文案
Sir, I think Kiselev's a Goa'uld.
长官,我认为基索洛夫是一个Goa'uld
I think he has been all along.
我认为他一直都是
Crap.
该死!
We've almost got it, sir.Stand by.
我们基本上搞定了,长官,准备行动
Hey.
嘿!
How do we know Mikhailov hasn't been infected too?
我们怎么知道米开洛夫没有被感染?
We don't.
我们不知道
But at this point,we hardly have anything to lose.
但这会儿,我们几乎不能再失去任何东西
- Good point. - We got it, sir. You're on.
-说的好 -我们已经取得联♥系♥了,长官,通了
Mr. President,can you hear me?
总统先生,你能听见我说话么?
Colonel Chekov,this is highly irregular.
切科夫上校,这是极为不正常的
Yes, sir, but these are highly unusual circumstances.
是的,长官,现在却是极为非常的时期
Agreed. Is General O'Neill there with you?
同意. O'Neill将军和你一起么?
I'm here, Mr. President.
我在这儿,总统先生
It's good to speak with you again -
很高兴又和你谈话
although, you understand, at the moment I cannot trust anything you say.
尽管目前,你知道的,我不能相信和你说的话.
Yeah. About that -
是的,关于那个.
It's true. There has been a Goa'uld infiltration.
Goa'uld人的渗透是事实,
But it's not on our side. It's on yours.
但不是在我们这边,是在你们那边
What is it exactly that you are saying?
你到底在说什么?
Let me put it this way, sir.
让我这么说,先生.
The last time you saw General Kiselev...
你上次见到基索洛夫的时候,
did you happen to notice if he was wearing his glasses?
你有否看到他戴着眼镜?
Shields are holding, sir.Forty percent and steady.
防护罩稳定了,长官,稳定在40%
Then we've got 'em.
我们发现他们了
Come about and prepare to fire on my signal.
准备好在我的信♥号♥♥下开火
I'm pleased you were able to use my diversion to free yourself.
很高兴你能自己用转换器逃出来.
Do you think I'm a fool?
你认为我是傻瓜?
You tried to destroy the ship...
你们试图毁掉那飞船
because you thought I would reveal information about you.
因为你们怕我泄露你们的秘密.
Of course not. We were merely -
绝不是.我们只是...
- Open fire, all batteries. - Yes, sir.
-开火,所有的大炮! -是的,长官.
We're sending you the relevant documents now, Mr. President -
我们正在向您传送相关文件,总统先生.
proof of Colonel Chernovshev's prior relationship with The Trust.
切尔诺切夫上校早先与"Trust"有关系的证据
Plus a list of generals who are willing to support you...
和一个会支持你的将军的名单
should you decide to move against General Kiselev.
你会决定向基索洛夫将军发难么
I must say, I'm not sure what to make of all this.
我必须说,我不确定这些事怎么处理.
Well, you could start by trusting us.
你可以从信任我们开始
And if you have been compromised by the Goa'uld...
如果你已经被Goa'uld渗透了
I would be standing down my forces...
我会让我的部队撤回来
with the Americans in position to launch an immediate attack.
而美国人会立即发动进攻!
Sir, we both know neither side can win outright with a first strike.
长官,我们都知道任何一方仅凭先发动进攻都是不会赢得这场战争的
That's the whole point.
那就是所有的关键
The Goa'uld don't want a winner.They want us to destroy each other.
Goa'uld不需要一个胜利者,而是要我们自相残杀
- Why? - We believe...
-为什么? -我们相信
their ultimate goal is to get their hands...
他们的终极目的是得到南极洲的
on the Ancient weapon in Antarctica.
古人的武器
Sir, NPIC is reporting visuals...
长官,MPIC正在报告
from Russian missile site 537.
发现俄♥国♥537导弹
Silo doors are open.Evidence of a firefight on the ground.
发射井的门打开了.这是地面进攻的先兆
Oh, my God. Kiselev is trying to launch without authorization.
天哪!基索洛夫在没有得到允许的情况下竟想发射导弹
Mr. President, you are about to lose control of your own forces.
总统先生,你正在失掉你自己军队的控制权
- You have to do something right now. - I am thinking -
你现在必须做点什么 我正在...
What happened?
发生了什么?
We lost the connection. The line is down.
信♥号♥♥没了
Sir, the Al'kesh is no longer making evasive maneuvers or returning fire.
长官,阿尔凯西不再躲避也不回击
We have a clear shot.
我们能清楚地看见他们
Stand by.
准备开火
Why are we not returning fire?
我们为什么不回击?
- They're powering weapons. - Take them out.
-他们在给武器补充能量. -干掉他们.
Target destroyed.
目标被消灭.
Get me Washington.
给我接华盛顿
General, wait!
将军,等等!
- We're out of time, Colonel. - Please.
-我们没时间了,上校. -求你了.
Sir, NPIC is reporting new visuals at 537.
长官, MPIC报告537有新的举动
Silo doors are closing.
发射井门关上了.
Russian bombers are turning around and returning to base.
俄♥国♥轰炸机已经撤退并返回基地
They're standing down.
他们撤退了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表