It's a great story. More importantly,did Anubis leave anything cool behind?
这是个很长的故事。但更重要的Anubis有任何有趣的东西吗?
Not really. No.
并没有,没有
Nuts.
该死
Colonel Carter.
Carter中校,你好吗?
- How are ya? - I'm good. Thanks for asking.
-我很好-谢谢你的问候
You're not gonna dress for the occasion, sir?
你不为这盛大的场面着装吗,长官?
You know me. I love dressing up. I was just on my way.
你知道我的,我乐意打扮,正准备去呢
Sir.
长官
- I wanted to talk to you - Carter, your evaluation is done.
-我想和你谈谈-Carter.我们刚作完对你的评估
And I think you'd be very pleased.
我认为你会对它很满意的
Really?
真的?
You had doubts?
你有怀疑?
Honestly, I was wondering...
说真的?我只是在想
whether you were completely confident in my leadership skills.
你是不是对我的领导能力有十足的信心
Aren't you?
你自己怎么想呢?
I've been second - guessing myself for ordering SG - 3 to remain at the gate.
我对我所作出的,让SG3留在入口的决定有些不确定
Oh, pshaw.
哦,那个呀
It was standard recon.
标准的侦察
Your tactics in dealing with the ambush, perfect.
但你对付伏兵的策略确对是完美的
You should read what Teal'c and Daniel wrote about your conduct under fire.
你应该看一看Teal'c和Daniel关于你在战火中指挥的报告
- Can I? - No.
-我能看吗?-不能
- Damn. - Teal'c said you were an animal.
-见鬼 -Teal'c说你就像一只野兽
- He's such an exaggerator. - Yeah. Isn't he?
-太夸张了-是呀,他就是的
This is where I go to take off the clothes I prefer and don the clothes I abhor.
好了,这是我换掉我喜欢的衣服并穿上我厌恶的衣服的地方
Sir. Quickly. I wanted to talk to you about something else.
啊,长官,我还想和你说些别的,不会很长
I was reading Dr. Lee's report about the tainted ZPM.
我读了Lee博士关于改善的ZPM的报告
I think he may have underestimated the explosive potential.
我认为他低估了爆♥炸♥的潜力
It could have actually destroyed the entire solar system.
它可能摧毁整个太阳系
What's the difference?
有什么区别吗?
My point is, if we figured it out, so could Ba'al.
我的意思是,如果我们能发现,那么Ba‘al也能
- He could use it as a weapon against us. - All true, Carter.
-他可能把它作为对付我们的武器-的确如此,Carter
Which is exactly why I didn't give Camulus the tainted one.
这就是为什么我没有把改善过的那个给Camulus
Sir?
长官?
I gave him the dead one. It's worthless, right?
我给了他那个没用的.它没有任何价值,是吧?
Ba'al's gonna be pretty pissed at Camulus.
Ba'al肯定会对Camulus很愤怒
Yeah.
是呀
General, the president's motorcade is through the gates.
将军,总统的车队已到了门口
He should be getting on the elevator momentarily.
他应该很快就会上电梯
Sir, I think you should know I'll be leaving tomorrow.
长官,我认为你应该知道,我明天就要走了
- Really? - Yes, sir.
-真的吗?-是的,长官
The truth is, I've been here on temporary special assignment for the president.
事实是,我来这是一个临时的特别分配,总统派的
Sort of a civilian audit, if you will.
类似一种审查监督
Of the SGC?
监督SGC
Of you.
监督你
I know.
我知道
- You do? - General Hammond told me.
-你知道?-Hammond将军告诉我的
- He wasn't supposed to. - Well, don't tell anyone.
-他不应该这么做的 -那么,别告诉任何人
Then you know the president wanted to make sure you were settling in...
那么,嗯,你知道总统想要确定在他来这和你握手前
before he came and shook your hand...
你能很好的胜任
and fully endorsed you as the leader of this base.
然后他可以充分地认可你作为这个基的地领导
Obviously, he's here, so -
显然他已经来了,所以
What I mean is I just want you to know...
我想说,我想让你知道
how much respect I have for what you do here.
我对你在这所作地一切有多么大的敬意
And for you.
还有你
Thanks.
谢谢
Shall we?
我们是不是应该?
By the way, did you let those Amran delegates go?
顺便问一句。你让那Amoran代表走了吗?
I did, sir. Major Davis said they seem much more willing to negotiate now.
是的,长官。Davis少校说他们现在更愿意谈判了
You think they liked the fruit basket?
你觉得他们喜欢那篮水果吗?
I think so, sir. Yes.
我想是的,长官
I put a lot of thought into that.
我花了很多心思在那上面
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表