Oh, I get a uniform too?
哦,我也有军装?
Yep.
对啊
All right.
好的!
So, where are we going?
那么,我么要去哪里?
P4X - 650. We have an off - world base there.
P4X - 650. 我们在那里有一个外星基地
And how far away is that?
有多远?
6♥4♥0 light - years.
6♥4♥0光年
- Really? - Let's go.
-真的吗?-出发
Didn't feel a thing.
没有什么感觉
You were demolecularized.
你被分子化了
Welcome to the Alpha Site.
欢迎来到Alpha基地
Alec Colson, Captain Shefield.
Alec Colson, Shefield上尉
Well, it's - it's nice.
哦,真...真不错
Our last Alpha Site was destroyed in an attack.
我们上一个Alpha基地在上一次攻击中被摧毁了
We decided to build this one inside a mountain like the SGC.
我们决定像SGC那样在山里建这个基地
The conditions are a bit spartan, but it's our home away from home.
这里看起来有些死板,但是这里是我们的室外家园
I guess I was just expecting something a little more, I don't know, otherworldly.
我想我还是憧憬更加...我说不好...超凡脱俗?
Now, that - that's more like it.
哦!现在...看起来更有感觉了
It's called the F - 302.Alien - human hybrid.
他的名字是F - 302... 外星和人类科技的产物
So this is what the MECs were for.
那么这个就是研制多引擎控制系统的目的
Thanks to you, it's capable of leaving the atmosphere and returning.
谢谢,确实要感谢它的脱离大气层并返回的能力
We used a number of these to defend Earth five months ago.
5个月前,我们用大量这种战机来防御地球
This is just one of the many advancements we've made...
这只是我们从星际之门
as a result of technology procured through the Stargate.
带回来的诸多先进科技之一
You want to take a ride?
想飞吗?
Brian, what are you doing?
Brian, 干嘛呢?
Alec wants all the evidence that we have about the alien cover - up...
Alec想要我们准备掩盖外星人的证据
duplicated and secured off premises.
复♥制♥并关闭处所
You can get started on whatever we have left on the clone research.
你可以开始任何一项我们中断了的克隆研究
I told you. I don't know where he is.
我告诉你。我不知道他在哪里
I have a meeting with the SEC this afternoon.
今天下午我在证券交易委员会开了个会
I understand.
我理解
Don't worry.
别着急
It'll work.
会好起来的
- Beautiful. - Yeah.
太漂亮了! 是啊
Must be hard, keeping all this secret.
保守这些机密肯定很困难
I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你怎么做
I think of all the fear it would cause, the potential chaos.
我认为它所引起的恐惧将带来潜在的混乱
But what about all the greater meaning you could bring to people's lives...
但是你们所带给人类生活的更伟大意义呢
just knowing that all of this is - is out here?
只知道,这一切是这里吗?
What's "out here" is a enemy so advanced, so evil...
这里面对的是敌人,非常先进、非常邪恶
it's a miracle we haven't been wiped out or enslaved yet.
我们到目前为止,还没有被消灭或者奴役简直是个奇迹
We've been very lucky so far.
直到现在,我们都非常幸运
I think most people would have a hard time...
我认为,面对不断面临毁灭的威胁
living with the threat of constant, impending doom.
很多人会陷入痛苦的生活中
Oh, right.
喔,是啊
The old "if you had cancer" argument.
古老的“如果你得了癌症”论调
Would you want to know you were going to die...
你想知道你快死了吗
or would you rather live out your final days in blissful ignorance?
还是你想要毫不知情的在生命最后的日子里享受生活?
Yeah, I guess I don't really buy it either.
是啊,我猜想我哪个也不想要
Well, I'd rather know, try to cure it...
哦,其实我认为,应该尝试去治愈它
and if I couldn't, then I'd try to make my final days as meaningful as possible.
如果我们做不到,那么,
You want a turn?
你想做个翻转动作不?
I thought I was going to have to ask.
我正想问你这个呢!
Switching to copilot control.Go ahead. She's all yours.
调节到副驾驶控制开始把,她是你的了
- So, what do you think? - Amazing!
-那么,你感觉如何?-不可思议!
She maneuvers like an FA - 22and feels like a 747.
她操纵起来像FA - 22,但是感觉起来像波音747
That's the inertial dampeners.
是的,那时由于按装了惯性消减器
All right, let's try this.
好的...我们试试这个
Alec, pull up!
Alec, 抬起来!
Flight, this is Alpha Command. Is everything okay up there?
战机,这里是Alpha基地司令部,你那里有问题吗?
It is now. We're fine. Bringing her back in.
现在没事了,返回吧
Well, that was reckless.
哦,你没有考虑后果
The 302 can handle it.
Ah, F - 302可以搞定的
I know.
我知道
I may not have known its name,but I helped you build it. Remember?
我或许不知道它的名称,但是我帮助你们建造的它,记得吗?
It was a joyride. I took you up for a little fun.
只是兜风而已,我那是带你玩玩的
This isn't a game, Sam.
那不是游戏, Sam
-What you guys are doing up here? -This is life and death for all of us.
-你们在这里所做的?-为了我们所有人不顾生死
We know that.
我明白
It wasn't much fun feeling out of control like that, was it?
不觉得有意思吗,感到失控?
You don't have to make your point with my life.
你的想法影响到我的生活
Oh, come on. We were never going to crash.
哦,别这样,我们不会坠毁的
Unlike my plane back on Earth.
除非是我回地球的飞机
I told you. We had nothing to do with it.
我告诉过你...不是我们干的
Yeah, well, someone did.
是,好吧,某人干的
And if you think that...
如果你认为哪种行为
or any of this...
或者任何方法...
is going to prevent me from telling the world what they have a right to know...
可以阻止我将事实告诉世界上那些有权利知道的人
well, you're dead wrong.
你就弄错了
Alec, there's something else I need to talk to you about.
Alec, 这不那么简单,我需要跟你谈谈
There's a clandestine group of private businessmen like yourself...
过去六年里,他是一个非官方的
who were informed of the Stargate program over six years ago...
有关星际之门计划的秘密组织
by rogue elements of the NI D.
有一伙流浪NID
We've tried to identify them, bring them down, but they are very highly connected.
我们曾试图鉴别出他们,并解散他们,但是他们非常有背景
Former Vice President Kinsey has been linked to them.
前副总统Kinsey就跟他们有关系
Now, instead of going public, like you...
现在,跟你这样到处乱讲不同的是,
they've been funding various secret endeavors...
他们尽力隐藏着各种秘密
all aimed at controlling alien technology for their own purposes.
目标是掌握外星科技并用于他们自己的目的
- Which are? - You'd have to ask them.
-什么目的?-那你恐怕要去自己问了
Personal profit, or maybe they think they can do a better job...
私人行为,或者他们认为他们可以
of defending the planet than we can.
比我们更好的保护地球
Why are you telling me all this?
为什么你把这些告诉我?
Because I'm guessing that's who tried to kill you.
因为我猜他们正是要杀你的人
They'll never get control of the gate if the world finds out.
如果正想公之于众,他们也就永远的无法掌握星际之门了
When I was young, all I ever dreamed about was flying.
我年轻的时候,一直梦想着飞翔
I had every make of aeroplane ever built hanging from my ceiling.
我把每一个组装好的飞机模型悬挂在天花板下
And then - Well, I take it you know about my wife and daughter.
然后...,那件事发生了,你知道关于我妻子和女儿的事吧
One of the downsides of celebrity.
一旦成为名人,我们就不再有秘密
We really do have no secrets.
无论如何,空难以后
Anyway, after the crash...
我发誓要让飞行更安全
I vowed to make flying as safe as it possibly could be.
我真的以为
I really thought that I could do it better than anyone else.
我能比任何人都做得更好
But you have made a difference.
你确实做了很多改变
But nothing's perfect, is it?
但没有事物是完美的,不是吗?
Intergalactic travel...
星际旅行
advanced alien civilizations, humans living on other worlds.
先进的外星文明,人类在外星居住。
I do realize that there may be bad guys out there too.
我能意识到同样也有坏人存在
You have no idea how bad.
我不知道他们有多坏
But in the end, we have to believe in humanity.
但是最终,我们都不得不相信仁慈
I mean, who knows? This might bring us all together as a planet.
我是说,天知道,这让我们成为一颗星球
If we knew it would play out that way, then -
如果我们了解确实是那么回事,然后...
You're afraid that knowing about the Stargate...
你们担心公开星际之门的真♥相♥
would fracture the world more than it already is.
会打破世界现有的秩序
Yeah.
是的
Not just stop us fighting the Goa'uld, but end things for good.
不仅仅妨碍我们与Goa'uld作战,也会使很多好事成为泡影
We've seen it happen on other planets like Earth.
我亲眼看到了同地球类似的其他行星上发生了什么
In one case, public revelation of the Stargate caused an apocalyptic world war.
换句话说,公开星际之门的真♥相♥将引起世界大战
Oh, that would be the ultimate irony, wouldn't it?
喔,那是最后的讽刺吧?
You secretly save the world from destruction...
你从外星入侵者手中秘密
at the hands of alien invaders...
拯救地球于毁灭,
only for us to destroy ourselves out of fear, after the fact.
只是为了在实事背后帮我们消除恐惧
Change your mind?
改变主意了?
Not really.
还没
I don't think it would happen.
我认为这不会发生的
And if a truth of this magnitude...
而且,如果大量关于人类生存本性真♥相♥
about the very nature of human existence...
将是我们自我毁灭
could lead us to destroy ourselves...
那么我们不得不说
then I'd say we would deserve it, wouldn't you?
我们罪有应得,不是吗?
Investigators now believethat Alec Colson created the alien hoax...
调查员确信Alec Colson制♥造♥这起外星人欺骗案
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表