Name's Olo.
我是Solo,
- Where is Vala? - She's inside.
-Vala在哪里? -她在里面.
- We will only do business with Vala. - Business.
-我们只和Vala做生意! -生意
Yeah, that figures.
嗯,那样描述.
Not that I'm surprised or anything.
并非我在惊讶或者其他的,
- I don't look surprised to you, do I? - What?
-我看到你很惊讶,是吗? -什么?
It's just I was expecting some refugees in need of transport to another planet.
只是我期待一些难民需要运送到其他的星球.
Human sort of refugees.
人类模样的难民.
Not that there's anything wrong with you guys that I know of.
并非和你们在一起有什么错误.
We have the naquadah.
我们有Naquadah.
- Refined weapons grade. - That's nice.
-提升武器级别. -那很不错.
This was the price we agreed upon.
这是我们同意好的定价.
This ship is impressive in size, but we cannot -
这艘飞船的尺寸让人印象深刻,但是我们不能...
Okay, you know what? Seriously,there's been a big misunderstanding.
好的,你知道什么? 严肃的说,现在有一个大大的误会.
I don't care what you've got.I'm not gonna sell you this ship, so -
我不关心你有什么,但我并不是要卖♥♥你这艘船.
Okay, you know what?That is not necessary.
你知道什么,那并不需要.
We had a deal.We must have this ship.
我们有交易,必须得到这艘船.
Goa'uld gliders!Fool! You were followed!
Goa'uld滑翔机!傻瓜,你被跟踪了!
Of course we were.
当然是的.
Okay, you know what? I'd love to stay and chat, but -
好的,你知道什么,我想呆着然后谈谈,但是...
Daniel? What's going on?
Daniel,发生什么了?
We're being attacked by gliders!Tell me how to access the ship's systems!
我们正被滑翔机攻击,告诉我怎么进入飞船系统.
- Let me out, and I'll help you. - You gotta be kidding me!
-让我出去,我会帮你. -你戏弄了我!
Let's go. No funny stuff.
我们走.不要滑稽愚弄.
- What'd you do with my buyers? - We'll talk about that later.
-你听到我的忠告了吗? -我们过后再谈那个.
- And the naquadah? - Move!
-另外那Naquadah? -继续走!
Do you have any idea what that is worth?
你知道那价值是多少吗?
What - Stop!
停止!
All right. Raise our shields.
很好,升起护盾.
What are you waitin' for?Let's go to hyperspace!
你在等什么?让我们进入超空间.
I can't. It's not working. We've already taken too much hull damage.
我不能,它不工作.我们外壳已经被损坏太多了.
And we have incoming Al'kesh.Arm weapons.
但是我们有接近的Al - Kesh,准备武器.
Shields are failing.
护盾在衰弱.
And shields are down!
而且护盾完了
We are almost out of weapons.
我们几乎耗尽了武器.
- What just happened? - An Al'kesh just took out one of its own.
-刚刚发生了什么? -一艘Al - Kesh刚刚打倒它自己的一艘.
Nice work, Sergeant.Target the second Al'kesh.
干得好,中士,目标第二艘Al - Kesh
- Fire at will. - Roger that, sir.
-任意开火. -收到,长官.
Dr. Jackson?
Jackson博士
This is General Hammond.Do you copy?
我是Hammond将军.你收到了吗?
General, it's me.
将军,是我.
Good to hear your voice, sir.
很高兴听到你的声音,长官.
Likewise. You all right, son?
同样.你还好吗孩子?
- We are fine, sir. - Are we clear to ring aboard?
-我们很好,长官. -我们圆环传送安全吗?
Stand by. Unlock the system.
稍等.解开系统.
Those gliders likely retreated to a nearby mother ship.
那些滑翔机很可能回到附近的母舰
We have to get out of here now.Unlock the system.
我们需要立刻离开这里.解开系统.
You're all clear, sir.
你们都安全了,长官.
What are you gonna do with me?
你要怎么对我?
I'm not sure.
我不确定.
Look, Daniel.
你看,Daniel,
Whatever happens,I just want you to know -
无论发生,什么我只想要你知道...
We managed to get the shields and hyperdrive back on - line.
我们设法使护盾和超空间引擎重新上线了
However, there was significant hull damage.
但是外壳损伤很严重.
I wouldn't recommend a long journey in hyperspace.
我不建议在超空间里长途旅行.
I'm afraid we have no choice but to return to Earth.
恐怕我们别无选择,只能返回地球.
How long before the ship's ready to go again?
飞船下次准备好离开需要多久?
Hard to say.
很难说.
It's good work, Doctor,both here and on the Al'kesh.
干得不错,博士,在这里还有Al - Kesh都不错.
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,长官.
Hey. Hiccups are gone, huh?
嗨,打嗝消失了,嗯?
I didn't even notice.I guess I was having too much fun.
我甚至没注意到,我猜是有太多娱乐了.
Security team to Level 4.
第4层安全警告,
- The prisoner has escaped. - Ring room.
-囚犯逃跑了. -星际之门
Wow.
哇
- Status? - Security Team 1 unresponsive.
-状态? -安全小组没有回应.
Rings on Level 4 just activated, sir.
而且第4层的圆环刚刚激活了,长官.
General Hammond? SG - 3 was just transported here.
Hammond将军, SG - 3刚刚被传送到这里.
She's on the Al'kesh.
她在Al - Kesh上面.
- Lock weapons on its engines. - Aft thrusters targeted.
-武器锁定它的引擎. -船尾推进器锁定.
Target is -
目标...
It's gone, sir.
它消失了,长官.
- Can we track it? - No, sir.
-我们能追踪它吗? -不能,长官,
Our long - range scanners are being scrambled.
我们的远程扫描器被夺走了.
She's good.
她很棒.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表