Carter, what do you want me to do,call in reinforcements?
Carter,你想要我做什么?呼叫增援?
It's not like we're throwing down with a couple ofJaffa.
我不想我们留下来迎接那些 Jaffa
We're taking on a system lord and his band of merry bad guys.
也不想落到系统领主手里,让那群坏家伙乐
Inside and out.
内心来讲
I want that thing gone.
我想要那个东西消失
Surrender your weapons,or die where you stand.
放下你的武器, 否则就会没命
Oh, if I had a nickel.
哦,我们有麻烦了
Lower your weapons.
放下你的武器
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
We will not allow you to take King Arkhan from us.
我们将不允许你们带走我们的国王 Arkon
Good King Arkhan is a fraud.
Good,国王 Arkon 是一个骗子
Our king is wise.He is a seer.
我们的国王是明智的 他是一个预言者
He may be your king, but he's no seer.
他可能是你的国王,但是他不是预言者
He can only interpret what's been written on the pillars...
他才能解释写在寺庙废墟的墙壁上
of the temple ruins not far from here.
的东西, 就在这不远地方
Those writings hold the prophecies,and anyone who can read them...
现在那些写作控制预言, 任何人
can make the same predictions.
谁能读他们都能做出预测
That is a lie!
那是一个谎言
Why don't we just go back to the village and let King Arkhan explain everything?
为什么我们不回村庄去,让国王 Arkon 解释每件事
First, lower your weapons.
首先降低你的武器
They're not gonna shoot...
他们不会射击
are ya?
是吗?
God, I miss going off - world.
上帝,我想离开这个世界!
Oh, yeah.
哦, 是的
Who would've thunk?
谁会已经thunk的?
Oh, hey, Jack.
嘿,Jack
I spoke with Garan. I'm sorry to hear about what happened at the ship.
我听 Garen 说过 对不起关于在船哪发生的事
- Believe me, I had nothing to do with it. - I know, Harry.
-相信我,我什么都没有用它做-我知道Harry
You're always the victim in these things.
你总是这些事的受害人
Okay, I'll admit that when I first found the ruins...
好看, 我承认我最初发现遗迹的时候
I did plan to use them to my personal advantage.
我确实计划对我的个人利益使用他们
But all that changed once I became King Arkhan the First.
但是所有的都变了,从我变成国王 Arkon
Oh, please.
喔,please
It's true, Jack.
是真实的,Jack
I care about these people. I want to help them.
我关心这些人 我想要帮助他们
Then tell 'em the truth.
那么告诉他们事实
Come clean on all this stuff.
向他们坦白所有是事实
I've already arranged for an assembly with the village elders.
我已经安排了和村庄年长者的一个集♥会♥
I'm gonna tell 'em we have to leave.
我将要告诉他们我们必须离开
Well...
好吧
here goes nothing.
这也没什么
My friends...
我的朋友
I wish I were here under better circumstances...
我愿我在较好的环境之下在这里,
but the fact is I've come before you all to deliver a warning.
但是事实是,我来到面前只是递送一个警告
The village is in danger,and the time has come for us to leave.
村庄有危险,而且时间已经不多我们必须离开
We must abandon our world.
我们一定放弃我们的世界
Arrangements are being made to help us...
他们将会帮助我们
temporarily relocate to a safe place.
暂时重新安置到一个安全的地方
But the prophecy was clear.
但是预言是清楚的
The enemy will be defeated.
敌人将会被击败
Yes, uh...
啊,是的
the prophecy was clear,but only up to a certain point.
预言是清楚的,但是只是要到了特定的时候
After that, it was somewhat unclear.
在它后面有些不太清楚
Sort of a murky clarity.
黑暗的东西
Of course, the enemy will be defeated...
当然,敌人将会被击败
but there is a chance that some of us...
但是我们其中的一些人
may get hurt or even killed in the process and I am not willing -
在这个过程中受到伤害或被杀,而且我不愿意看到
Impossible!You assured us we would be safe.
不可能的,你向我们保证了,我们会是安全的
Yes
是的
I remember that.
我记得那
However -
然而....
The truth is...
事实是
I've not been entirely honest with you.
我没有对你们完全诚实
I am not a seer.
我不是一个预言者
I don't posses insight into the future...
我不持有对未来的洞察或
or divine powers that set me apart.
占卜或别的特别能力
I'm just a regular guy...
我只是和你们任何人一样
no more or less special than any of you.
没有什么特别的地方
But the prophecies.
但是预言
The prophecies don't come from me.
预言不来自我
They come from the walls of the old temple...
他们来自旧的寺庙墙壁
written in stone for all to see.
在石头写着所有的事情
I have the ability to interpret these writings...
我有能力解读这些
and with the proper understanding...
写作,只要适当的理解
any of you could do the same.
任何人都可以做到这样
I am a pretender.
我是一个冒牌者
I took advantage of you...
我欺骗了你们
and for that I am deeply sorry.
为此我感到深深难过
What about the design for the new water mill?
对于新的水车设计怎么样
Was this written on the temple wall as well?
这是写在寺庙上墙壁上的吗?
No, that was from me.
不,那是来自我
And our new medicines?
而且我们的新药?
Our legal code?
我们的法律
The irrigation system?
灌溉系统
Were these things also found in the ruins?
这些是在遗迹中也发现的东西吗?
No.
不
These were not the acts of a pretender...
这些不是来自一个冒牌者
but of a leader.
而是一位领袖
Guys, I'm touched, really.
喏,伙计们,我被感动了 真的
What does it matter where the prophecies come from?
预言来自哪里有什么关系?
All we need know is that each one of them has been fulfilled...
我们需要知道的就是是,他们的其中之一已经被实现
as this latest will be fulfilled.
同样地最近的这个将会被实现
Let's not get carried away here.
现在,在这里我已经没什么隐瞒的了
We will defeat this enemy.
我们将会击败这一个敌人
And we will do so under the leadership of our great king...
而且在我们伟大国王的领导下,我们将会这么做
Arkhan the First!
Arkhan 最棒
- Look, sorry about that. - Not my problem, Harry.
看,抱歉关于那些事 不是我的问题Harry
If these folks don't want to go,they don't have to go.
如果这些人们不想要去? 他们不一定要去
Teal'c, you and Daniel head on back,secure the gate.
Teal'c? 你和Daniel到星门那负责警戒
Carter, you and I will take care of the ship.
Carter? 你和我将会照顾船
Jack, Jack. Wait a minute.
现在jack,jack,jack, 等几分钟
I know it sounds crazy...
我知道这有点疯狂
but Garan was right about the prophecies.
但是 Garen 有关预言是正确地
They have all come true.
他们真的全部都应验了
Harry, we're not staying...
Harry,我们不能再逗留了
and if you want to come with us, I suggest you get your royal butt to the gate.
如果你想要和我们一起走,我建议你收拾东西到门那里
Jack, come in.
jack, 进来
Go ahead.
继续
We got a little problem here.
我们在这里遇到一个小小的问题
Ares'Jaffa just came through the gate.
Aries的 Jaffa 刚刚穿过星门
We're cut off.
我们被困住了
If you blow the ship now,you'll give away your position.
如果你炸掉船,你将会泄露你的位置
Guess we're staying for a while.
我想我们要停留一阵子了
Welcome, strangers.
欢迎你陌生人
I am King Arkhan the First.
我是国王 Arkhan
It is with a joyful heart and open arms that we welcome you -
用一颗快乐的心和开着的双臂, 我们欢迎你们
I am Trelak, first prime to the great Lord Ares...
我是 Tral'ak 伟大的Aries的第一精锐.
your god who will be returning to reclaim this land and his loyal followers.
你的神将会回来统治,这片土地和他的忠诚信徒
Of course. Of course.Glad tidings of comfort and joy.
当然, 当然 高兴的消息,安慰和欢喜
Comfort and joy.
安慰和欢喜
Lord Ares demands nothing short...
公爵Aries要求
of complete obedience from both you and your people.
来自你和你的民族完全的服从
Any resistance will be dealt with harshly.
任何的抵抗将会受到严厉地惩罚
Understood.
了解
Gather your subjects.
招集你的人♥民♥
Inform them of our arrival.
告知他们我们的抵达
Of course.I'll address them immediately.
当然, 我将立刻去办
Do you have something to say, slave?
你有什么事说吗,奴隶?
I am not a slave.
我不是一个奴隶
I apologize.
我道歉
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表