No, sir. I've been sent by the Pentagon to escort you back to Washington.
不,长官 我是被五角大楼派来,护送您回华盛顿的
I could give a rat's butt.
我可以给老鼠的屁♥股♥
It's a matter of national security, sir.
事关国♥家♥机♥密♥,长官
Find someone else.
找别人吧
We can't. It has to be you.
我们不能,必须是您!
If you'll allow me, I'll try and explain it on the way.
如果您愿意现在就和我走,我会在路上向您解释的
Sammy, it just doesn't sound like fun.
Sammy, 听上去不那么有趣
Oh, God.
噢,上帝
If you'll just wait here, ma'am, General Hammond will be with you in a moment.
请稍等片刻,夫人 将军 Hammond 一会就会来会见您
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
- Dr. Daniel Jackson. - Dr. Samantha Carter.
-Daniel Jackson 博士-Samantha Carter 博士
- Oh, PhD. - Me too.
-噢! 一个 PHD.-哦,我也是
- Astrophysics. - Egyptology.
-天体物理学-埃及古物学
You wouldn't know why we're here?
你不会碰巧知道我们为什么在这里吧?
5,000 years ago, maybe, but now? No.
5000年前也许可以,但是,现在,不行
- I was kind of hoping you did. - Sorry.
-我和你一样期待着 -抱歉
- I teach English as a Second Language. - Department of Aerospace.
-我教英语,作为第二语言-航♥空♥宇宙局
Not as an astronaut.
不是宇航员!
No. I check other people's scientific reports...
不, 我在别人的科学报告被
for factual errors or omissions before they get sent up to the director.
交到主任之前我来核对其中的冗余和错误
That's... interesting.
真是有趣啊
Yeah. Not really.
是的,真的吗?
Dr. Jackson, Dr. Carter.I'm General George Hammond. Please.
Jackson 博士,Carter 博士,我是 George Hammond将军 请坐
- What's this? - Nondisclosure agreement.
-这是什么?-保密协议
What we're about to discuss...
因为我们要讨论的内容
has been classified top secret by the United States government.
被国家列为最高机密
What if we don't want to sign it?
如果我们不签呢?
Then you're free to leave.
那么你可以自♥由♥地离开
You have a background in archaeology, isn't that right, Dr. Jackson?
你有考古学的背景,是这样吗?Jackson 博士?
That's right.
没错
But your theories failed to gain much acceptance among your colleagues.
但是你的理论没能获得你的大部分同行的认可
You could say that.
你可以这样说
Egyptian pyramids as landing pads for alien spacecraft.
埃及金字塔是外星飞船着陆的基座
I did not say that unequivocally.
我只是说的有些模糊
I simply put forth the possibility that, based on the knowledge -
我简单的回溯一下这种可能, 它是基于这样的知识....
That's all right, Doctor. You don't have to defend your theories here.
没关系博士,你不需要在这里维护你的理论
A month ago, a team of archaeologists from the University of Chicago...
一个月以前,一支由芝加哥大学组织的考古队,
uncovered an ancient Egyptian tomb near Giza.
发掘了一个Giza附近的古埃及墓穴
Inside, they found artifacts typical of the period...
在那里,他们发现了典型年代的史前文物
plus one or two objects that have yet to be identified, and a video camera.
除了一俩件还没能鉴定,和一个摄像机
A video camera?
一个摄像机?
It was perfectly preserved in a vacuum - sealed canopic jar.
它保存的非常完好,用一个真空密封的canopic瓶
The technology is somewhat different to what is commercially available today...
其技术不同之处在于,它是目前商业上常用的
but we managed to charge the battery.
我们给电池充了电
However, we didn't bring you here because we found a camera.
当然,如果不是发现了摄像机,我们也不会带你们到这里来
We brought you here...
我们带你们来这里
because of what had been recorded on the tape inside that camera.
因为那台摄像机的带子上记录的东西
Okay, I think it's ready.
好吧,我认为它已经准备好了
Okay. My name is Dr. Daniel Jackson.I'm part of a team called SG - 1.
好吧,我的名字是 Daniel Jackson 博士.我是被称为SG1队伍中的一员,
We have just traveled back in time 5,000 years.
我们刚刚通过时间旅行来到了5000年前
See, the thing is, we're not sure we're gonna make it back.
你知道, 情况是这样的, 我们不能确定能否恢复它
The chamber where you discover this tape...
你发现这带子的那个房♥间
should be discovered shortly before we're set to leave.
应该在我们离开前就立即被发现了
Hopefully, the timeline hasn't changed at all.
时间线很有希望根本没有改变
Let's see, what are some recent major events?
看,近来都发生了什么重要事件
Communism recently failed in Eastern Europe.
共♥产♥主义在东欧失败了
They should be well on their way towards democracy by now.
目前他们应该在民♥主♥政♥治♥的大道上了
Henry Hayes is President. What else?
Henry Heyes 是总统 还有什么?
- Secretary of the Interior.-Henry Heyes?
-内政部长 - Henry Hayes?
President Kinsey was less than amused when he saw that portion of the tape.
Kinsey 总统 看到磁带的这部分时,不是很开心
Sam, help me out here.
Sam,帮我离开这里
Samantha Carter, Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Air Force...
Samantha Carter, 美国空军中校
and a member of SG - 1.
SG1成员
Right, I suppose we should tell them about the Stargate.
我想我们应该告诉他们关于Stargate的事情
- Oh, my God. - What's SG - 1?
-Oh,我的天!-SG1 是什么?
Watch.
继续看
Colonel Carter and I work for Stargate Command.
Carter中校和我为星门指挥部工作
It is located under Cheyenne Mountain.
它的位置在Cheyenne山下
For the past eight years, we've been regularly traveling...
现在, 在过去的8年中, 我们一直有规律地
through a large ring - shaped device known as the Stargate.
穿过一个巨大的,圆环状的装置进行旅行,星际之门
It should have been discovered in 1928, somewhere near where this tape was found.
它是在1928被发现的,在这个录像带被发现的附近
By means of these off - world missions...
所有这些 offworld(界外) 任务
we've managed to acquire a lot of advanced technology...
我们都是为了获取更多的先进技术
which has helped us defend Earth against several alien attacks.
用来帮助我们防御几个外星对地球的进攻
Lf, for whatever reason, the things we're talking about are not true...
如果由于无论什么原因, 我们正在讨论的事情是不真实的
then it is possible that we have somehow inadvertently changed the future.
那么我们就很有可能不知何故地,漫不经心地改变了未来
The purpose of this tape is to provide you with the tools you will need...
这盘带子的目的, 是提供给你及时
to go back in time and set things right.
回去,并把事情调整好所需要的工具
Lf, for whatever reason, the Stargate has not been discovered...
如果, 由于无论什么原因, 星门还未被发现,
you will have to find it and get it up and running.
你就必须去找到它并使它运行起来
Jack, you should say something.
Jack, 你应该说点什么
No, I'm good.
不,我很好
We should all appear on the tape.
我们都应该出现在带子上
We have no way ofknowing how things could've changed.
我们没有办法知道, 事情是怎样被改变的.
General Jack O'Neill...
我 uh, Jack O'Neill 将军
United States Air Force. How you doin'?
美国空军. 你那儿怎么样?
Tell them about the future.
和他们谈谈未来.
College football is played on Saturdays, pro on Sundays...
橄榄球联赛在星期六到星期天进行
and there are no fish in my pond...
我的池塘里根本没有鱼
at all... where I fish.
咱们没有鱼
I think that covers it.
我想这掩盖了这个事实
Did he say Stargate?
我想球赛弥补了这个遗憾
Time travel?
时间旅行?
What else did the tape say?
录像带还说了什么?
Details of the Stargate, SG - 1...
星门的详情,SG1
including a fourth member, who appears to be some kind of humanoid alien.
包括第四个成员, 他是一个具有人类特点的外星人
Are you telling us that...
您是在告诉我们,
in some alternate timeline, we're part of a team that...
在另外某条时间线上,我们属于一个
travels to other planets and defends Earth against alien invasions?
到其它行星旅行并保卫地球免受外星人入侵的团队?
I know.
我知道
It seems difficult to believe.
这很难相信
What about this Stargate? Did you look for it?
关于那个星门的情况您查过了吗?
We searched the coordinates provided on the tape, but we didn't find anything.
我们搜索了录像带提供的相应部分,但是没有发现什么
The area had already been excavated previously in 1934, by a Dr. Langford...
早在1934年那个地区就已经被一位Langford博士挖掘过了
but he found nothing but a tablet...
我们只发现了一块
inscribed with hieroglyphics that no one has ever been able to translate.
用heiroglyphics记录的纸片, 从未有人能够翻译
We were wondering if you'd like to take a crack at it.
我们期望你是否愿意去破译它
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑?
- Hey. - Hi.
-嘿-嗨
So... what do you think of all this?
那么,你对这些怎么想?
To be honest, I don't know what to think. It's pretty overwhelming.
说实话, 真不知道该怎么想 我是说, 简直令人无法抗拒
- Yeah. - Time travel is theoretically possible.
-是啊-时间旅行仅仅是一个理论
There's been a lot of research into the area of quantum gravity...
有很多研究进入量子引力领域
which suggests that time flows like rotating fluid within our galaxy...
他们提出时间流就像我们星系中的旋流
technically allowing the traveler to journey backward and forward at will...
技术上是允许旅行者随意向前或向后旅行的
but there's a huge amount of energy required.
这需要巨大的能量
Actually, I was talking about us.
事实上, 我想说的是这个. 另外的我们
The other us. I guess we could call it the us we're supposed to be.
我猜你可以称之为“假设的我们”
Didn't you think you were destined for something more?
你从未想过自己为了某些别的目的而存在?
I mean, something a hell of a lot more fulfilling than a nine - to - five desk job?
我是说, 某些比使人受不了的朝九晚五的案头工作更有满足感的事情
I suppose.
我希望是
I don't know. I just always felt like my life was wrong.
不知道 我只是常常觉得自己的生活是错的
Life is what you make it, you know, for better or worse.
生活是由你自己决定的,你晓得,要么更好要么更糟
Look at this as a way to change everything.
把这当做一个改变所有事情的办法
If we help them find this Stargate -
如果我们帮他们找到这个星门
What do you think they're gonna do?
你认为他们要干吗?
Ask us to join an elite team of intergalactic space heroes?
邀请我们加入一个星系空间英雄的精锐小组?
Look at us.
看看咱们!
The only reason that they showed us the tape is because we're on it.
他们给我们看那带子的唯一原因就是我们在带子上
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表