Our scientists long ago extracted parts of the Ancient library of knowledge...
我们以前的科学家曾得到了部分Ancient的知识
and learned much from it...
而且从中学到很多
but we have been studying it for as long as I can remember...
但是我们一直都在研究
and we have barely scratched the surface.
我们绞尽脑汁
We'd be looking for a needle in a haystack.
那么就像在草堆里寻针
- A haystack of infinite size. - That's big.
-是一个无限大的草堆-真大
I am hoping O'Neill's conscious mind can provide us...
我希望O'Neills睿智的头脑
with a direct conduit to the information we need.
能直接给我们些线索
- You requested to see me? - You must let us go.
-你要见我?-你必须让我们走
I don't have to do anything at this point.If that's what -
我对此无能为力
If your intent is to extract information from us...
你若想从我们这儿得到信息
you should know I will die before I say anything...
你应该知道,我是死都不会说
and nothing my master says can be trusted.
而我主人也不会说出真♥相♥的
Look, no one has decided what to do with you.
听着,没人说过要对你怎么样
Anubis was overconfident, and he still needed the bulk of his armada...
Anubis太过自信,他仍然需要大量舰队
to keep the system lords at bay.
以使得System Lords立于不败之地
The fleet he used to attack Earth was small...
他用来袭击地球的舰队太弱小
compared to that which Ba'al will command should he defeat the system lords.
根本不能与Ba'al击败System Lords的舰队相比
He will rule the galaxy.
他将会统治星系
No weapons will be powerful enough to stop him.
没有哪个武器足以阻止他
What would you have me do?
你想要我怎么做?
Free us to fight...
让我们去战斗
or, if we must...
如果必须的话
die with honor.
以死来捍卫,我们的荣耀
- He is not well. - I told you.
-他不太好 -我告诉过你
The process of interfacing his mind is complex.
他头脑的信息交接过程很复杂
Testing, testing. One, two.One, two, one, two. Testing.
测试、测试,1,2,1,2,1,2,测试
Hello. Is this thing on?
Hello.这个东西开了吗?
O'Neill, can you hear us?
O'Neill.你听得见吗?
Hey! Hey, guys. What's going on?
嘿!伙计!怎么了?
Your mind has been interfaced with the Daniel Jackson.
你的头脑正在和'Daniel Jackson.'交换信息
- What? - What?
什么? 什么?
The name ofThor's ship is Daniel Jackson.
Thor的飞船名叫Daniel Jackson
All the information in the ship's computer is available to you.
飞船电脑中的所有信息,你都能使用
Ah! Right. Here we go.Wow. This is cool.
呵哈,就是这样,真酷
I can pretty much doanything I want, can't I?
我能做我想做的任何事情,对吗?
Huh? Oh, sorry.
对不起
If you wish, you may appear to us as a hol -
如果你想,你可以以立体图的形式和我们见面
Dang.
Dang.
- You okay? - It's a little weird, but, yeah, okay.
-你没事吧?-有一点怪 是的我很好
- At least you're not speaking Ancient. - There's that.
-至少你没说Ancient语 -我在说
Actually, the computer is translating.
实际上,电脑正在翻译
I've never looked better.
我从没好过
There is not much time, O'Neill.
没多少时间了O'Neill
- Thor's planet - I know. Ship's log.
-Thor的星球...-我知道,飞船有记录
Can you help with the Replicators?
你能帮忙对付克隆体吗?
Already on it.
已经在做了
Daniel, the computer recorded the whole conversation.
Daniel.计算机通报了整个谈话内容
Thanks for your concern.
谢谢你的关心
Talk amongst yourselves.
你们谈吧
I've discussed the situation with my superiors.
我和上级讨论了目前的局势
We've decided to let you all go.
我们决定放你们走
I must admit that comes as a surprise.
我承认,这出乎意料
It seems we haven't had much success interrogating Goa'ulds in the past...
似乎我们之前对Goa'ulds的审讯并不成功
and it was made apparent to me you're much more useful to us fighting Ba'al.
显而易见,你们对付Ba'al对我们更有利
You know my name? Dr. Weir.
你知道我的名字?Dr. Weir.
This may come as a surprise to you -
那也会让你大吃一惊
Well, I'm not sure anything can surprise me at this point.
哦,我不觉得此时有什么可令我大吃一惊
- I wish to request asylum. - Well, seems I was wrong again.
-我请求避难-好的,看来我是错了
My fleet was destroyed before I came here...
来这儿之前
my domain among the first to fall.
我的舰队被摧毁了
I have nothing left with which to fight.
我没东西可用来战斗
The only thing waiting for me through the Stargate is shame and torture.
等着我通过星际门的只有羞辱和苦闷
So it is not true that I would be more useful to you out there.
所以我去那并无太大的用处
Perhaps... I could be of some use to you here.
或许我在你这儿还有点用
Thanks.
谢谢
That was great.
太好了
It tasted very real.
尝起来很真实
Hey, I was thinking we could go into town tonight, have dinner, see a movie.
嘿,我觉得我们今晚可以进城,吃顿饭,看场电影
Come on. You can't really expect me to just play along.
算了吧!你不是真的想我去玩吧
I gave up my job for this! I gave up my life for you!
我为此放弃了工作!我为了舍弃了我的生活
See, that is definitely not Pete.
看?这完全就不是Pete
How patient do you expect me to be?
你想让我保持多大的耐心
Nothing you say is gonna convince me.
我不会信你的话
I know who you are. I just don't understand why.
我知道你是谁 我就是不明白你为何要这样
What do you want from me? Why are you doing this?
你想从我这得到什么? 你为什么要这样对我?
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
- What is it? - I am unsure.
-那是什么?-我不确定
It seems O'Neill's mind is building something virtually...
似乎O'Neills正在电脑中
in conjunction with the ship's computer.
构造着某些东西
I do not know how much longer his life can be sustained.
你不知道他的生命能维持多久
Jack, can you hear me?
Jack,你能听到我说话吗?
I must revive him now.
我必须马上使他复活
Wait! Not yet.
等等!还没有!
What a headache.
头真疼
Take it easy.You've been through a lot.
放松 你已经扛过来了
- What now? - What's the last thing you remember?
-怎么回事?-你最后记得的是什么?
Getting my head sucked...
在吸取我的大脑
by one of those dang...
通过其中的一个
Ancient head - suckers...
Ancient吸识器
and something about twins.
还有些其他的事情
Teal'c, what's with the hair?
Teal'c你的头发怎么了?
You got aspirin?
你有阿斯匹林吗?
You should feel better momentarily, and your memory will slowly return.
你过会儿就会好点儿,你的记忆会慢慢恢复的
Teal'c, what's with the hair?
Teal'c 你的头发怎么了?
The specifications for the device you created remain in the computer.
你构造的那个机器,现在还在计算机中
I believe I can synthesize it.
我想我可以合成它
Sweet. What is it?
亲爱的,那是什么?
We don't know, but you made it.
我们不知道,是你构造出来的
- No. - Yes.
-不是-是你
- No. - Yes.
-不是 -是你
- No. - Yes.
不的 是你
You accessed the Ancient knowledge in your mind...
你利用头脑中的那些Ancient知识
and instructed the ship's computer to design it.
通过计算机设计了它
Doesn't mean I know what it is.
那不能说明我就知道
It was doubtful at best that he would remember.
他记起来的希望不大
The knowledge of the Ancients is gone.
Ancient的那些知识都遗忘了
All right. Let me have a look.
好的,让我看看
Got legs.
腿还能动
Whoa.
哇
All right. I got it.
好的,我能走
Yeah. I got nothing.
我记不起来
Penegal, I am relieved you are still able to communicate.
Penegal,我很放心能和你联♥系♥上
It may not last long.
可能不会很长
Were you able to procure a means of fighting the Replicators?
你能想出对付克隆体的方法吗?
Possibly.It still requires more research.
或许,但仍然需要深入研究
You should know those infesting the colony...
你该明白,那些登上殖民地的克隆体
are behaving in an organized fashion...
正在大肆进行有组织的行动
unlike any Replicators we have encountered before.
不像我们以往遇到的那些克隆体
Perhaps they are being controlled by a human - form leader...
他们正被一个克隆体控制着
who has yet to reveal itself.
没有暴露身份的人类
If a human - form Replicator survived,it's possible Sam survived too, isn't it?
倘若那个人类克隆体还活着,Sam也很可能活着
It is also possible the old - version Replicators...
同样有可能,那些旧式克隆体
created a new human form to lead them as before.
创造了一种新的人类克隆体,像以前那样领导他们
But there's a chance.Can you scan the planet for life signs?
但是还有机会 你能扫描这个星球的生命讯号♥吗?
We already have. There are none.
我们已经扫描过了.没有
Penegal, can you hear me?
Penegol,能听见我说话吗?
We have lost contact.
我们失去了联♥系♥...
Did you really think you could convince me...
你真的认为你可以使我相信
that this illusion was my life, that I would just accept it?
这种幻觉是我的生活吗? 并且我会接受?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表