She's bluffing.
她在欺骗.
You could make this a lot less painful if you help us select optimum targets.
如果你帮我们选择有效的目标,你就可以不用这么痛苦.
What are you talking about?
你们什么意思?
You know as much about the current tactical and strategic positions...
你比地球上任何一个人都更了解
of the different system lords as anyone on Earth.
不同的领主他们目前的战术和战略位置.
I don't know as much as you think.
我知道的没有你想的那么多.
You know enough to help us get maximum effect with minimum collateral damage.
你了解的足够帮助我们用最小的代价,对敌人实现最大的杀伤效果.
You're the one who wants to save innocent lives.
你想拯救那些无辜的生命.
Nice try.
想的美.
So...
那么
are we going for P5R - 357 or not?
我们是否要攻击 P5R - 357?
Go to the next one on the list.
看看下一个目标.
All right.
好吧.
Tell me again why I should agree to this.
再告诉我一次为什么要我同意这个?
It's the only way we have to get on the ship, and if they've changed the codes...
因为这是我们登上那艘飞船的唯一办法,
I'm the one who has the best chance to decipher the Ancient symbols.
而如果他们改变控制指令,我是唯一有希望翻译 Ancient 符号♥的人.
If there are 10 armed goons when you get there...
但如果有10个拿枪的疯子在那里等着你
you're the one that's gonna... get -
你就是唯一一个可能被...
Better ideas?
还有更好的主意吗?
Look, Daniel, just because I don't have a better idea...
听着, Daniel, 正因为我没有
is no reason to do anything.
更好的办法才无事可做.
Look, once I shut down the cloak...
听着, 一旦我关掉隐形装置,
Prometheus will be able to pinpoint the ship's location.
Prometheus 就可以精确定位飞船的位置.
Then all I have to do is disable the hyperdrive and... wait for the cavalry.
然后我要做的是关掉超光速引擎并等待援兵.
- They'll never see it coming. - Which is one of the advantages...
-他们不会发现我的! -这只是整个疯狂主意
of a totally insane idea.
中的一个好处.
Yeah, where did I learn that from?
是的... 我从哪里学来的呢?
See you soon.
回头见.
Come on.
快点!
Fine.
好.
Sir, we have something.Definitely a ship.
长官, 我们有发现. 的确是艘飞船
Bearings 157 by 229.500,000 kilometers.
方向 157 X 229, 距离50万公里.
Battle stations.
进入战斗岗位!
- Plot an intercept course. - Yes, sir.
-准备拦截. -是, 长官.
- General O'Neill, this is Prometheus. - Go ahead.
-O'Neill 将军, 这里是 Prometheus. -请讲.
Looks like Dr. Jacksonpulled it off, sir.
看起来 Jackson 博士成功了, 长官
We have them on our screens,and we're moving in.
我们已经在屏幕上看到他们了, 正在跟上去.
Understood.
了解.
We've got a problem. I just monitored a 60% drop in our power consumption.
我们有麻烦了.我发现能量下降了60%.
The cloak. Stay with her.
隐形护罩! 看着她.
Get up to the bridge.Get that cloak back on - line.
上舰桥去... 把护罩修好.
Yes, sir.
是, 长官.
We're in weapons range, sir.
进入武器射程, 长官.
- Have they noticed us yet? - I don't think so.
-他们通知我们了吗? -还没有.
They seem to be operating at minimal power. No evasive maneuvers.
他们看起来正在最小化动力,没有逃避迹象.
- What about the hyperdrive? - Still no signal from Dr. Jackson.
-超光速引擎呢? -还是没有收到 Jackson 博士的信♥号♥♥.
General O'Neill, we have a problem.
O'Neill 将军, 我们遇到点麻烦.
The ship's cloak is down,sir, but Dr. Jackson...
那艘船的护罩已经失效了, 长官,但是 Jackson 博士
has yet to confirm whether he hasdisabled the hyperdrive or not.
没有确认他是否停止了超光速引擎.
Just give him a little more time.
再给他点时间.
Right now, sir,they are sitting ducks.
长官, 他们现在就在射程之内.
If they spot us, they can run,and we won't be able to catch them.
如果他们发现我们, 他们就跑掉了,我们就再也无法抓到他们了.
We can't afford tolet them get away, General.
他们逃跑了我可无法负责, 将军.
I recommend weopen fire immediately.
我建议立即开火.
General, please advise.
将军, 请批准.
Where the hell did he come from?
他他妈的是从哪来的?!
He had the wrist device.
他有一个手腕装置.
Any chance there's more of them on board?
船上还有可能有其他人吗?
It only lets one person up at a time.
一次只允许一个人上来.
- Hoskins, this is Brooks. - Go ahead.
-Hoskins, 我是 Brooks. -来吧
The cloak's been disabled. I don't know if I can get it back on - line.
隐形护罩被破坏了.我不知道能不能修好它.
This position is compromised.We need to get out of here now.
我们的位置已经暴露了.我们马上离开.
- Yes, sir. - What about them?
-是, 长官. -他们怎么办?
- We can't take them with us. - I don't mind going for a little ride.
-我们不能让他们跟着我们. -我不介意搭个顺风车.
Me neither.
我也不介意.
Sorry about this,Dr. Jackson.
不好意思了, Jackson 博士.
Incoming.
外来虫洞!
This is Teal'c of SG - 1.
我是 SG - 1 的 Teal'c.
Please respond.
请回答!
This is Teal'c of SG - 1.
我是 SG - 1 的 Teal'c.
Repeat, this is Teal'c.Does anyone read?
重复, 我是 Teal'c.有人吗?
- Repeat, this is Teal'c. - Teal'c, this is Daniel!
-重复, 我是 Teal'c. -Teal'c, 我是 Daniel,
We need your help! Come on through!
我们需要帮助, 快过来!
Somebody wanna untie me?
有人能帮我解开吗?
Cargo hold,what's happening down there?
货舱, 你那里情况怎样?
Cargo hold, respond.
货舱, 请回答.
Jennings, Hoskins,where the hell are you?
Jennings, Hoskins, 你们他妈的在哪?
What's happening?
怎么回事?
She's bringing the hyperdrive on line.Get to the gate.
她开启了超光速引擎. 快去星际之门.
- They're trying to run, sir. - Damn it.
-他们要逃了, 长官. -该死!
General O'Neill, they are powering up their hyperdrive.
O'Neill 将军, 他们开启了超光速引擎...
We are out of options.
我们别无选择.
Can you disable the ship without destroying it?
你能阻止飞船而不破坏掉它吗?
I cannot give you any guarantees.
我无法给你任何保证.
Sir, we're picking up a signal coming from inside the ship.
长官, 我们收到来自飞船内的信♥号♥♥.
- What is it? - Locator beacon, sir. Same frequency.
-是什么? -定♥位♥器♥, 长官. 相同频率.
Lock on the signal. Activate transport beam.
锁定信♥号♥♥... 开启光束传送装置.
Beam activated.
光束传送开启.
- The ship's gone, sir. - Cargo bay, report.
-飞船跑了, 长官. -货物港, 报告.
This is cargo bay.We have the gate, sir...
这里是货物港. 我们拿到了星际之门, 长官,
as well as Teal'c,Colonel Carter and Dr. Jackson.
还有 Teal'c, Carter中校和Jakson 博士.
Acknowledged.
明白.
General O'Neill, it looks like you were right.
O'Neill 将军, 看起来你是对的.
We have the gate and SG - 1 aboard.They are alive.
星际之门和 SG - 1 都登舰了. 他们安然无恙.
That's good news.
真是个好消息.
Bring 'em home.
带他们回家.
Yes, sir.
是, 长官.
The good news is the gate is fully operational again.
好消息是星际之门又能正常工作了.
We can resume off - world missions immediately.
我们可以立即继续外星任务了.
And the bad news is The Trust now has...
而坏消息就是, "The Trust"现在控制了
a fully functional Goa'uld Al'kesh.
整个 Goa'uld 的 al'kesh(轰炸机).
We've installed jamming devices around the gate...
我们给星际之门安装了干扰装置
to prevent any locator beams from operating in the future.
以防以后任何定♥位♥器♥的使用.
What of the Tok'ra poison?
Tok'Ra 的毒剂怎样了?
Well, they left most of it behind, but they still have enough...
哦, 他们把绝大多数留下了,
to wipe out at least half a dozen Goa'uld worlds.
但是他们保留的仍然足够至少消灭6个 Goa'uld 星球.
In retrospect, maybe you should've destroyed the ship when you had a chance.
话说回来, 如果你有机会,你会消灭那艘飞船吗.
Yeah.
会的.
Tough choice.
艰难的选择.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表