I think I've got it.
我想我找到了!
It took me a while to track it down, but
花了我一些时间去找,不过……
- You have one too? - Think they're a set.
-你也有一个?-他们是一套
Jack, you remember P3R - 233? The planet where l -
Jack 你记得 P3R - 233 吗?那个星球……
Where you found the quantum mirror that sent you to an alternate reality...
你发现一面镜子并且把你送到一个平行世界,那里地球
where the Goa'uld invaded Earth.
被 Goa'uld 侵略
- Hey, fella. - Hi, Jack.
嘿,伙计 嘿,Jack
- This all the stuff we brought back from - P3R - 233? Yeah.
-这些就是我们带回来的,从 -P3R - 233 ? 是的,
Came down to help me catalog it?
你帮我归档?
You bet. My favorite.
的确,我的荣幸
But it's all going to have to wait.
但是它不得不等等了
Hammond called a briefing.
Hammond 要求一份简报
We got some intel back...
我们有情报传回
indicating that Apophis might not be so dead as we thought.
显示 Apophis 不像我们想象的那样死了
Something about...
一些关于
Chulak.
Chulak 的事
I think the stones were a kind of Ancient long - range communication device...
我认为这石头可能是古人远距离通信工具
allowing people to see events over great distances through some psychic connection.
允许人们看见很远之外的事情,类似于精神上的通讯
Jack must have activated the link between the stones by picking up the second stone.
Jack 一定有一个活动连接于石头和打包起来的第二块石头之间
After that,all that would be required...
既然,所有这些都是必须的,
is a certain proximity to the stone for the connection to be activated.
要接近石头,使连接激活
Seeing as how the stone was being stored in the base archives -
看看石头,被放在基地的档案室
But that doesn't explain how the other stone got to the - Where was it?
但这不足以解释其他石头如何……哪儿?它在哪?
A garage sale.
一个旧货摊
The person who sold it to me said his grandfather found it on a dig in Egypt.
一个人卖♥♥给我说这是他祖父从埃及挖出来的
But that still doesn't explain the proximity issue.
这仍然无法解释接近问题
If the stone General O'Neill touched was kept here...
我是说,如果石头被O'Neill 将军摸过就被放在了那里
how was Joe able to see everything that happened to the general off - world?
Joe 如何能够看见将军身上发生的每件事?
He was getting most of it from when Jack was writing his reports here on the base.
我觉得他见到最多的时候大多是 Jack 在基地里做笔记的时候
The stone was being stored just a few levels above.
石头只是被放在几层上面
That's why the stories were so easy to write.
这就是为什么故事写起来那么容易
It was like someone else had done most of the work for me.
就好像别人替我作好了大多数工作一样
And you say they all got rejected?
你说,所有这些都被退稿了?
Wait a second.
等等
If the stones work the way Daniel says...
如果石头像 Daniel 所说的那样工作
shouldn't General O'Neill have been able to see elements of Joe's life as well?
O'Neill 将军是否也可以看见 Joe 的生活?
Theoretically, yes, he would.
理论上可以
Bowling league Thursday nights?
保龄球联盟,周四晚?
- You saw that? - You got game, son.
你看到了? 你有比赛,孩子
Wait a minute.
等一下
You've been seeing parts of the life of a barber in Indiana for seven years...
你看见印第安纳一个理发师的一部分生活?
and you never mentioned it?
七年来,你从未提起?
Yeah. Sure I did. I know I did.
不,我肯定说过,我说过
No. No, you didn't, sir.
不,没有,你没说过,长官
I didn't?
没有么?
- You didn't find that the least bit odd? - Actually, no.
-你就不觉得有点奇怪?-事实上没有
I found it quite... relaxing.
我觉得很放松
I only have 10 minutes, and I really need to get right back to work.
我只有大约10分钟,而且我真的得回去工作
There's no easy way to say this - I want a divorce.
很难启齿,我想离婚
I know. I mean, you have every right to.
我知道,我知道,你什么都是对的,
But before we get to that, there's someone who'd like to meet you.
但在我们到那步之前,有个人想见见你
Here he comes now.
他来了
Charlene, meet General Jack O'Neill of the United States Air Force.
Sharlene,Jack O'Neill 将军,美国空军
It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am.
很荣幸见到你,女士
I think we have some things to talk about.
我想我们有很多事可以谈
It's all true.
这都是真实的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表