My servant spoke out of turn.She will be punished.
我的仆人说话鲁莽 她将会被处罚
Of course she will.
当然她必须
Kill me if you want,but know this -
如果你想要杀我, 不过你要知道
in the end, you and your people will be defeated...
最终,你和你的民族将会被击败
just as the prophecy has foretold.
正如如预言已经预言
The prophecy?
预言?
Pay no attention.She is obviously frightened beyond reason.
不要听她的 她明显地被惊吓过度
It foretold of your arrival and of your defeat.
你的抵达和你的失败预言
Another predicted rain today with a chance of morning frost...
另外今天预测了雨,与一个可能很冷的早晨
and yet what fine weather we are enjoying.
我们喜欢这样美好的天气
Silence!
安静!
Where may I find this prophecy?
我们能在哪里找到这个预言?
If what you say is true...
如果你说的是真实的,
then we would be fools to stay and meet our certain death.
我们将是留在这里迎接死亡的傻瓜
It is written on the walls of the old temple.
在旧的寺庙墙壁上写着
Go with her.
和她去
Sam, Jack, this is Daniel.
Sam, Jack,这里是Daniel
Ares'first primejust sentsome men out to check the ruins.
Aries第一精锐刚刚派遣了一些男人检查遗迹
As soon as they see that Ancient writing,they're gonna search the area.
一但他们见到Ancient的记载,他们将要搜寻这个区域
Carter, how's it going in there?
Carter! 你那里还要多久?
Just a few more minutes, sir.
只要再过几分钟,长官
What are you doing?I thought you were gonna blow it up.
你们在那做什么?我以为你们要炸毁它?
General O'Neill's given me one more chance to get the engines on line...
O'Neill将军 已经给我另外一个机会修好引擎,
so we can fly it out of here.
希望我们能飞出这里
I'm all for saving the ship,but you're cutting it kind of close.
嗨,我也希望能挽救这船,但是敌人正在接近
I know.
我知道
Go, go, go.
走,走,走
I have prepared a feast in your honor.
我已经为你准备了一个宴会
Come.
请坐
Please, sit.Partake of our bounty.
与我们慷慨分享
This fruit, for instance.
举例来说的这水果
It's sort of a cross between a -
被分类在
I'm not interested in your offerings.
我对你的提供不感兴趣
You were warned.
警告你
Anyone who refuses to accept us will die.
谁敢违背我们,将会死
You've made yourself perfectly clear.
你已经使你自己非常清楚
To you, perhaps...
对你也许
but your subjects seem less than willing to accept our terms.
但是你的人♥民♥,似乎一点也不乐意的接受我们的条款
They cling to archaic beliefs...
他们墨守陈旧的信念
prophesies, portents...
预言,入口
that threaten to undermine the rule of our god.
这些威胁可能破坏我们的上帝规则
That won't happen.
那将不发生
I can see to it.
我能处理它
How?
怎样?
They're simple folk, easily influenced.
他们是些简单的人 容易受影响
With my help, you'll have no trouble bending them to your will.
藉由我的帮忙,将会没有任何麻烦屈服在你的意志下
It's here.
它在这里
Damn it.
该死!
Sir?
长官?
They're headed our way.
他们在向你那边过来
I need more time.
我需要更多的时间
Of course you do.
当然你做你的
Those were Tauri weapons.
那些是 Tauri 的武器
What's a Tauri?
Tauri 是什么?
Time's up.
时间到了
You're too late to save this world.
你们想解救这个世界太迟了
I've already received word.
我已经收到了消息
Lord Ares has just arrived.
公爵Aries刚刚到达了
I'm done! I think.
我想我完成了
You're good to go, sir.
我们准备好出发了,长官
I'm doing the best I can.
我能做到最好
What were you and your allies planning?
你和你的盟友计划是什么?
Know this shol'va -
我知道你这个叛徒
I'll see to it that you suffer slowly.
我要看着你被慢慢的折磨至死
And I will see to it that you die quickly.
我将马上杀死你
I think not.
我想不会
My men guard the gate...
我的人守着星门
and the mother ship descends as we speak.
而且当我们说话时候,母舰正在降落
You were plotting in concert with the people of this world.
你正在和这个世界的人密谋
Treachery is something we cannot abide.
叛逆,这是我们不能够容忍♥的
I couldn't agree with you more.
我不能同意你的意见
You think you feel outraged. Imagine how I feel - betrayed by my own people!
你认为你感到愤怒 想像我觉得出♥卖♥♥♥自己的人!
Sir, we're detecting another ship.
长官,我们发现了另外一艘船
It's big.
是艘大的
Shol'va.
叛徒
You are a man of your word.
你是一个说话算话的男人
Indeed.
的确
You're doing great, sir.
你做得很好,先生
Relatively speaking.
相对而言
Weapons.
武器
Weapons.
武器
Keep firing, sir.
继续开火,长官
Nothing's happening.
没有任何反应
Weapons must be depleted.
武器一定被损坏
Hopefully, you hit some vital systems.
希望你能击中一些重要的系统
Think that was vital?
你认为那是重要的吗?
Relatively speaking.
相对来说
You sure you don't want to leave all of this?
你确定你不想要离开这?
I can't abandon these people, Jack.
我不能放弃这些人杰克
I made a life here.
我在这里生活
I can't walk away from my home,my friends, my wives.
我不能远离我的家,我的朋友,我的老婆们
Wives?
老婆们?
Go.
我们走
Wives.
老婆们
Dog.
狗
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表