Previously on Stargate SG - 1.
星际之门SG - 1 前情回顾
- Who are you people? - We are Replicators.
-你们这些人是谁? -我们是Replicators.
- The others would destroy me. - Not if you came with us.
其他的会毁灭我. 不,如果你和我们一起走.
You would do that?
你会做那个吗?
- Major Carter was beamed away. - The Replicators must have her.
-Carter少校被照射走了. -Replicators一定得到她了.
I imagine you never expected to see me again.
我想象你从没预料到会再次见到我.
I know who you are. I just don't understand why.
我知道你是谁.我只是不明白为什么.
Because I love you.
因为我爱你.
You know why my friendswon't stopjust to save me?
你知道为什么我的朋友们不会停止吗,只是要救我?
Because they know when it comes right down to it...
因为他们知道, 当事情开始变正确时
I would rather be dead than be trapped like this forever.
与其被象这样永远困着,我宁愿死.
So what's the word?
因此那是怎么说的?
The test flights were successful.The new Asgard hyperdrive is ready to go.
当飞行测试成功.Asgard的新超空间将准备过去.
When are they leaving?
他们什么时候离开?
They're stocking the ship and picking the crew right now.
他们在给飞船搬货,并且现在正在挑选船员.
- You really want to go, don't you? - It's Atlantis.
-你真的想去,是吗? -它是Atlantis.
It's everything we've been working for for seven and a half years.
它是我们工作的一切,已经7年半了.
I know what you mean. Unfortunately,I think General O'Neill has other ideas.
我知道你的意思.不幸的是,我认为O'Neill将军有其他主意.
Let me guess.He says he needs you here.
让我猜猜,他说他需要我在这里.
His exact words were,"Over my dead body."
他确切的话是:"从我的死尸上跨过去!"
But I was actually talking about the three of us - you, me and Teal'c.
但是我实际上是在说我们3个.你,我以及Teal'c.
He might be persuaded to let one of us go.
他也许能被说服让我们其中之一去.
And you'd be okay if that was me?
并且如果那是我,你会没问题.
Of course, Daniel. You are the expert on the Ancients.
当然Daniel.你是Ancients的专家.
Unscheduled off - world activation.
计划外的外世界激活.
- What have you got there, Walter? - Receiving I DC.
-你从那个Walter那里得到了什么? -接收到IDC.
- It doesn't clear. - Why not?
-并不清晰. -为什么不呢?
- Looks like it's an old one. - Missing SG personnel?
-看上去像是一个旧的 -失踪的SG人员?
Negative.
不是.
It looks like it's yours, ma'am, or at least it was.
看起来像是"你的夫人".或者至少曾经是.
It's been invalid for four months.
它已经失效4个月了.
Receiving text message.
接收到文字信息.
- Sir, I think we'd better check this out. - Prepare a MALP.
-长官,我认为我们最好检查下这个. -准备一个MALP.
Yes, sir.
是的,长官.
What do we know of this gate address?
对于这个星门地址我们知道什么.
Nothing, other than the fact it's on the outer edge of our galaxy.
没什么,除了实际上它处在银河系外♥围♥边缘.
Chevron 7 locked.
第七号♥标志锁定.
Outgoing wormhole established.
外出虫洞已建立.
- MALP is prepped and ready to go, sir. -Siler?
-Malp已经准备随时待命,长官. - Siler?
Go ahead.
继续.
MALP is en route.
Malp在途中...
MALP has reached its destination.
Malp抵达了目的地.
We are receiving MALP telemetry, sir.
我们在接收Malp遥测,长官.
Signal is five by five.
信♥号♥♥是5乘5.
Video's working fine.There's just nothing to see.
录像工作很好,只是那里什么也看不到.
Switching to I R.
转到IR.
Wait a second.
稍等.
- What's that? - Switching off I R, going to white light.
-那是什么? -关闭IR并且照射白光.
That's me.
那是我.
All right.You've got our attention.
很好, 你已经得到我们的注意了.
- Who are you? - My name is Samantha Carter.
-你是谁? -我的名字是Samantha Carter
All right. We've got a little conflict with that statement.
很好,我们对于那个陈述有点小问题.
- We've already got one here. - There are two of us.
-我们这里已经有一位了. -我们有2个.
If only.
只要...
Where are you from?How did you know how to contact us?
你从哪里来?你是怎样知道同我们联♥系♥的?
Strange. I recognize my voice.
真奇怪.我辨别出我的声音
I was made in Samantha Carter's image.
我是根据Samantha Carter的肖像制♥作♥的.
I know what she knows.I feel what she feels.
我知道她知道的.我感觉到她感觉的.
You were made?
你是被制♥造♥的?
Who made you?
谁制♥造♥的你?
The one you call Fifth.
那人你们称为Fifth.
Oh, my God. She's a Replicator.
噢,我的天啊! 她是个Replicator.
No doubt you are surprisedby my arrival in your galaxy.
无疑你很惊讶,因为到来了你们的银河系.
I come in advance of the others,but they will be here soon.
我先于其他的来,但他们很快也会来.
- For what reason have you contacted us? - I need your help.
-为了什么原因你联♥系♥我们? -我需要你们的帮助.
I wish to be destroyed.
我想被毁灭.
You have a weapon capable of severingthe kiron pathways that link all my cells.
你有一种武器能切断那些连接我个体,自身的kieron路径.
The effect would beinstantaneous and painless.
影响会是瞬间和无痛的.
You folks can feel pain?
你们人们能感觉到痛苦?
I can feel a lot of things.
我能感觉很多事情.
I know you hate and fear the Replicators,and with good reason...
我知道你们憎恨并害怕Replicators,和一个好理由一起.
so this should be easy for you.
因此这对你会很容易.
Yeah, well...
对,很好.
we'll have to get back to you on this.
我们必须以后再和你说这个.
So the universe is a big place, right?Really big.
因此宇宙是一个大地方,是吗?真的很大.
Tons of galaxies out there everywhere.
外面到处有大量的银河系?
- Hundreds of millions. - So why this one?
-数百万个. -因此,为什么这一个?
I think it might be personal, sir.
我认为可能涉及到个人,长官.
Personal? In what way?
个人,那种方式?
While Fifth may lead an army of incredibly advanced machines...
当Fifth可能领导一支极其,先进的机器军队,
deep down, he's emotionally immature,like an adolescent boy...
实际上他的感情还没有成熟.像一个青春期的男孩.
and... he has feelings for me.
并且...他...对我有感觉.
Would that be why he created one in your image?
那就是为什么他用你的肖像,制♥造♥一个的原因吗?
I imagine so, yes, sir.
我也是这么想的,是的,长官.
Replicators have never before attempted to impersonate a specific individual.
Replicators以前从没尝试模仿,一个具体的个人.
This represents a significant new threat to security.
它可能是对安全的一次严重的新威胁
It could be a problem off - world...
它可能会成为外世界的问题,
but our scans would detect them if they tried to come through the gate.
但如果他们,试图穿过星门,我们的扫描会侦测到它们.
Well, we've got the disrupter.I say we give her what she wants.
嗯,我们得到分♥裂♥了.我说的是,我们给她所想要的.
I think that might be a little hasty, sir.
我认为那可能有些匆忙,长官.
I'm not saying we don't do it. I'm just suggesting that we talk to her first.
我没说我们不做它.我只是建议我们先和她谈谈.
If Fifth is coming to this galaxy...
如果Fifth真的来到了这个银河系
she could provide us with valuable intelligence.
她可能为我们提供有价值的情报.
It's pretty clear they've had some kind of falling out.
很清楚的是他们可能吵架了.
Unless it is a ruse.
除了它是个诡计之外.
If something goes wrong, we pull the trigger.
如果某些事情弄错了,我们扣扳机.
Either way, I think we need to meet her face - to - face.
任一方式,我认为我们需要和她面对面的见面.
- No way I'm letting her on the base. - We could use the Alpha Site.
-我决不让她在基地. -我们能使用Alpha地区.
Skeleton crew, security personnel only.
只有基本成员,安全人员.
Fine.
很好.
Incoming wormhole.
来访虫洞.
I know you. Your name is Teal'c.
我认识你.你的名字是Teal'c.
You have been given Samantha Carter's memories.
你被赋予了Samantha Carter的记忆.
- Yes. - But you are not Samantha Carter.
-是的. -但你不是Samantha Carter.
- That way. - You're not going to use the weapon?
-那条路. -你不将要使用武器吗?
Colonel Carter wishes to speak with you first, but know this -
Carter中校希望首先和你谈谈.但你要了解这个.
If you make one false move,I will destroy you.
如果你做出一个失策的举动,我就会破坏你.
Where is Samantha Carter?
Samantha Carter在哪里?
I'm here.
我在这里.
We're not going to speakface - to - face?
我们不是要面对面谈话吗?
For the moment,this will have to be good enough.
目前,这就足够好了.
I thought you would shoot methe second I stepped through the gate.
我以为你会射击我,当第二个我跨越星门时.
Maybe you overestimated our fear of you.
或许你过高估计了我们对你们的恐惧.
Or underestimated your curiosity.
或者低估了你的好奇心.
I understand you more than you know, Sam.
我理解你多于你自己知道得,Sam.
I don't just have your memories.I have your thought patterns.
我不仅仅拥有你的记忆.我拥有你的思考模式.
My mind was modeled after yours.
我的头脑是以你的为模型.
Is that why you left Fifth?
那是你为什么离开Fifth的原因?
You know me as well as I know you.
不但你了解我,而且我也了解你.
If Fifth created you to be like me,he must've known that this would happen.
如果Fifth创造你像我,他一定知道这个会发生.
Not at first.
起初没有.
He tried to isolate aspectsof your personality -
他试图隔离你的人格特征.
selected memories and feelingsofhis choosing...
选择了他选择的记忆和感觉
slowly given to me over time.
一直缓慢的传给我.
I don't understand.
我不明白.
You will.
你会的.
I'm afraid.
我在害怕.
There's no need to be.
那没必要.
Who am I?
我是谁?
You are not yet complete.
你还没完成.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表