Introducing Douglas Anders as Grell, the robot.
Douglas Anders 饰演 机器人 Krell
Wormhole X - treme - coming this fall.
今秋,虫洞 X - Treme 即将来到
They stole my idea.
他们偷了我的创意
Hey, whatever happened to that lawsuit you guys had against -
嘿,不论发生了什么,你反对的话可以告他
- What was that show called? - Wormhole X - treme?
-这个电视剧叫什么?-虫洞 X - Treme ?
Nah, it was canceled only after one episode.
它只拍了一集就取消了
- Bad ratings. - I liked it.
-糟糕的指责 -我喜欢
Not as much as your stories, boss.
更喜欢你的故事,老板
Actually, I have a new one.Just came to me last night.
当然,我又有了新的 它是昨天晚上进我脑袋的
SG - 1 finds out there's a giant asteroid headed toward Earth
SG - 1 发现一个巨大的小行星向地球靠近
I saw the movie. Hits Paris.
我看了电影,是 Paris
Nah, this is different.
不,不一样
It starts when this amateur astronomer -
故事开始于一个业余天文学家
Actually, Joe, if it's all right with you,I'm not really in the mood.
事实上 Joe,你总是对的 我真没心情
Oh, come on, now. Don't you want to know how SG - 1 stops it?
哦,别这样,你不想知道 SG - 1 是如何阻止它的吗?
Here, I'll just tell you.
我正准备告诉你
Carter is able to expand the hyperspace window from the ship until it surrounds -
Carter 中校在货船上解释了超空间窗口,直到……
Look, no offense, but how many times can these folks save the world from Apophis?
看,不想冒犯,但是这些家伙能从 Apophis 手上解救地球几次呢?
- What's it up to now, five, six times? - This is about Anubis. Apophis is dead.
-目前为止几次?五次?六次?-这是关于 Anubis 的 Apophis 已经死了
What's the diff? You know what I'm saying? It's getting a little repetitive.
有什么不同?你知道想说什么?这有些重复
I mean, come on now. There must be other things we can talk about besides SG - 1.
我是说从现在起我们得有些其它事情可以讨论,除了 SG - 1
You guys play golf?
你打高尔夫么?
Joe, I need to talk to you.
Joe,我得和你谈谈
- Just a second, honey. I'm in the zone. - Honey, stop typing.
-亲爱的,就一会 我正在那里 -亲爱的, 别打了
- Writing. - Please.
-写 -请别打了
What's up?
什么事?
I want you to stop.
我希望你别写了
I just did.
我刚停了
I mean permanently.
我的意思是永远别写了
- What? - I've been going over our bills
-什么?-我仔细检查了我们的帐单
You closed the shop early three times this week to come home and write.
你本周提早关了3次店 为了回来写故事
I closed the shop because business has been slow.
我关门是因为没生意了
- And you don't see the connection? - Don't worry.
-你没看到他们的联♥系♥ -别担心
Once I get a few stories published, land an agent, things'll get better.
一旦我认识了一些出版商,房♥产经纪
Three hundred and twenty - six.
一切都会好起来的
That's how many rejection letters you've received.
你收到了这么多的退信
You only need one "yes."
我们只需要一家说 "yes."
They're not reading them anymore,just sending them back unopened.
他们再也不会读他们了 只是原封不动的寄回来
Bert and Gordie like them.
Burt 和 Gordy 喜欢
They work for you.What else are they going to say?
他们为你工作,他们还能说什么?
You haven't even read them all.
你没有把他们读完
I read "Holiday," "The Light," "The Sentinel."
我假日读,白天读, Sentinel
Okay, I admit those may have been a few small missteps.
好吧,我承认 他们有些小缺点,
- But they're getting better, aren't they? - I don't know.
-不过整体来说他们越来越好,不是么?-我不知道
What do you think the problem is?Tell me. Maybe I can fix it.
好吧,那么你认为问题出在哪?告诉我,或许我能改正
Well, for one, it seems to me like the team interaction...
恩,其中之一,对我来说似乎那个小队
isn't what it used to be in the beginning.
交互不是我习惯的开头
- You hate them all? - No, I don't.
你完全不喜欢? 不,不喜欢
I hate what this is doing to you.
我恨你正在做的
You really want me to stop?
你真想要我停下来?
Joe, how can this really be more important than your livelihood?
Joe, 这真的比你的生计更重要?
Than your family?
比你的家庭更重要?
Honestly, Charlene,I don't think I can stop.
其实 Charlene. 我不认为可能够停下来
Why not?
为什么不行?
These stories...
这些故事
I think -
我认为…
Think? You think what?
你认为什么?
I think they're real, Charlene.
我认为他们都是真的,Charlene?
I'm not making them up.They're happening somewhere.
我没有虚构,他们正在某地发生着 我能看见他们是因为这石头
I can see them because of the stone.
我无法解释,不知道为什么
I can't explain it. Somehow I think it allows me to see these incredible things.
我觉得它允许我看见这些不可思议的事情
That you believe are really happening?
你相信这些都是真的发生着的?
Yes! Here, try it.
是的,在这,试试
Where is it?
它在哪?
Did you take it?
你拿了它?
Charlene, what'd you do with it?
Charlene? 你对它作了什么?
Charlene! What have you done with my stone?
Charlene! 你对我的石头做了什么?
It was for your own good!
这是为了你好
Has he totally lost it or what?
喔!他是完全疯了还是什么?
Joe, please. You need help.
Joe 别这样,你需要帮助
Son, if you know where it is, tell me. I'm not mad. I just need my stone.
儿子?如果你知道它在哪,告诉我 我没疯,我需要我的石头
- Mom? - You leave him out of this!
-妈妈?-别管他
Joe, please! You're scaring us.
Joe,求你了,你吓着我们了
Yes!
是的
Where are you going?
你去哪?
I don't know.
我不知道
He can't be gone.
他不能死
He's dead.
他死了
Daniel's dead.
Daniel 死了!
He can't be dead.
他不能死
Gordie, you're wearing out the floor.
Gordy, 你在折磨地板
- Gentlemen.-Calvin.
-先生们 - Calvin.
Slow day?
漫长的一天?
What have you got, Calvin?
你带来了什么,Calvin ?
Looks like a stack of bills and a couple more letters from those magazines.
看上去是一堆帐单和从那些杂♥志♥社来的信
Toss them.
扔了他们
There's also another letter here from the air force.
还有一封从空军来的信
You read it.
你读读
"Dear Mr. Spencer...
亲爱的 Spencer 先生
Regarding your request to meet with Colonel Jack O'Neill...
关于你会见 Jack O'Neill 上校的请求
we regret to inform you that" -
我们很抱歉的通知您……
Hey, Joe...
嘿 Joe
if you're so sure this is all real...
如果你真的很确定这是真的
then why don't you follow it up with more than just letters?
那么为什么我们不继续用更多的信来探究呢?
Call them up. Tell them what you know. If it really is true -
打电♥话♥给他们 如果是真的,告诉他们你知道的
Are you kidding? I'd disappear in a heartbeat.
你开玩笑?我宁可消失
- You think? - Believe me.
-你认为?-相信我
If the government didn't get me,NI D is sure to. I've seen it happen.
如果政♥府♥不处理我,NID 肯定会 我看见了发生了什么
Remember Armin Selig?
还记得 Armen Sellick 么?
Dead.
死了!
Right.
很好
Well, look...
好吧,看
I gotta get back to my route now.
我得去干我的事了
- You guys take care. - Thanks, Calvin.
-你们自己小心点-谢谢你 Calvin.
Hi, Jack.
你好 Jack
Daniel.
Daniel.
I leave, and look at the mess you get yourself into.
我一走你看你把自己弄得那么糟
Yes!
是的!
Charlene! Charlene,you won't believe it.
Charlene! Charlene,你不会相信的!
Oh, there you are. Honey, it's incredible.Daniel's still alive.
Oh, 你在这阿 真不敢相信 Daniel 还活着
I mean, I know he ascended to a higher plane of existence, but he -
我是说我知道他上升到了一种更高层次的存在,但是他
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Andy and I are going to my mother's for a while.
Andy 和我准备回娘家一段时间
If you have even the slightest interest in saving our marriage...
如果你对拯救我们的婚姻有一点点兴趣
you'll see someone who can help you.
你会找到能帮助你的人的
I don't need a shrink.
我不需要心理医生
Honey, don't do this. Please.
亲爱的, 别这样,求你
Come on! Honey!
来吧!亲爱的!
Come on.We can work things out.
来吧!,我们会解决好的
Charlene, look,our problems are small compared -
Charlene 看,我们的问题很小……
Wait, just - Let's talk.
我们谈谈
- Can we just talk this out? - Good - bye, Joe. I'll call you later.
-看看我们是否能够说清楚 -再见 Joe, 我会打电♥话♥给你的
Wait! Charlene!
等等! Charlene!
Dear Colonel O'Neill...
亲爱的 O'Neill 上校
I understand you are a very busy man.
我明白你是个大忙人
However, I must wonder if you are actually getting...
无论如何,我怀疑你收到了我寄给
each and every piece of correspondence I send you.
你的每封信件
I have written many letters and left countless messages with the air force...
我通过空军写了很多信并留了很多消息给你
but I have yet to receive any kind of response from you.
但是我至今没有收到任何你的回复
Because of this, I have no choice but to take my life into my own hands...
因此,我明白我没有选择,除非,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表