The alien! Computers, everything.
外星人!电脑,所有的东西
How? What about security?
怎么可能?保安系统呢?
Nobody took it. It disappeared.
不是任何人干的...就消失了...
We were standing right there, there was a bright flash of light...
我们就站在那里,一道明亮的闪光过后
and it was all just gone.
就这样消失了
Have Ron send out the decoy car, and get the plane ready for a trip to Washington.
好吧,让Ron开车引开注意力,并且准备好去华盛顿的飞机
Have it ready by the time I get to the hangar.
准备好我就立刻去机库
You ready?
准备好了吗?
- Not really. - Just try not to think about the camera.
-还没-不要太注意镜头
- Focus on me. - It's not that.
-镜头对准我 -并非如你所想
I respect Alec Colson.
我很尊敬Alec Colson
I don't like being asked to discredit a man who has every right to want the truth.
我并不喜欢被委派去毁掉一个有权知道真♥相♥的人的信誉
- But you've been ordered to do this. - Yeah.
-但是这是上级给你的命令-是的
Well, if you want to go against those orders, feel free. I'll go with it.
好吧,如果你打算违背这些命令,就照你的意思干,我还是会去完成命令的
In five, four, three, two -
倒数 5、4、3、2...
We're here with Lt. Col. Samantha Carter of the United States Air Force.
我们在此同美国空军的Samantha Carter中校一起
- Welcome. - Thank you.
欢迎 谢谢
Your background is astrophysics...
你的研究领域是天体物理学
and you're one of the military's leading scientific researchers.
而且你是负责军方科学研究的领导人员之一
We're all very eager to finally hear some reaction from Washington...
我们都非常渴望最终能够听到
regarding the revelation made by Alec Colson.
来自华盛顿对于Alec Colson的揭露事件的回应
Well, first of all I can assure people...
好,首先,我需要大家确信
if aliens really existed and were visiting the planet, we would know about it.
如果外星人真的存在并且曾经访问过地球,我们肯定会知道
So, are you saying his claims have no merit?
所以,你的意思是,他的声明不可信?
We all saw an alien on live television.
我们都在电视直播里看到了一个外星人
Yes, well, Hollywood's been helping us see things on TV for a long time now.
是的,好像,好莱坞长♥期♥以来一直帮我们在电视上看到这些
Are you sayingthat the alien wasn't real?
你是说,那个外星人不是真的?
It depends onwhat you mean by "real. '"
那要看你对所谓真实的定义
Notice she hasn't actually lied once.
注意听,其实她一句假话都没说
I can show you...
我可以告诉你
advanced methods for creating realistic 3 - D images that we've been working on.
来制♥造♥以假乱真的三维图像,那正是我们目前的研究内容
By all means.
看来是一定的了
We've been experimenting with technology...
我们正在进行的科学实验使这成为可能
that makes it possible for us to create anything you can imagine virtually.
对于我们来说,制♥造♥任何你能想象的东西...实质上的
Wow. That looks just like the alienAlec Colson introduced to us.
哇...他看起来跟Alec Colson介绍给我们的,那个外星人一样
Greetings, people of Earth.
你们好,地球人
That's amazing. He looks so real.
不可思议...他看起来太真实了
Though I look real...
尽管我看起来是真的
I have been created through the use of advanced holographic technology.
但是我只是全息科技造出来的
That's just incredible.
真是难以置信
It's just a projection.
其实就是一个投影
You'll probably be seeing technology like this in theme park rides in a few years.
你应该看过类似的技术应用,在几年前的主题公园里
She's good.
她做得很出色
Not quite the exclusive I had in mind, but it'll still do huge numbers.
在我印象中不是最高纪录,但是仍然有可观的数字
You're hilarious.
你很兴奋了
After everything you've been through, you still care about ratings.
干了这么久,你还是很在意收视率
How did you do it?
你是如何做到的?
I've seen visual effects before, Sam.
我以前曾经见过虚拟特效,Sam
I mean, this was some sort of -
而这是某种...
this was some sort of alien technology, wasn't it?
这是某种外星科技,没错吧?
What is it?
怎么了?
"Ten minutes ago, Alec Colson's private plane...
10分钟前,Alec Colson的私人飞机
was forced into an emergency landing...
被迫紧急降落
after almost crashing on take - off from SeaTac.
从Seatac起飞不久后几乎坠毁
The plane suffered sudden depressurization and loss of engine power...
飞机突然降压并失去动力
but was able to land without serious incident."
但是却能够在这样的严重事故中着陆
Excuse me, Sam. I've gotta go to the air with this.
不好意思, Sam, 我得立刻直播这条消息了
I need something on Colson's wife and his daughter.
我们需要Colson的妻子和女儿的资料
They died in a plane crash when he was 2 4.
她们在他24岁时死于空难
That's why he started Colson Aviation.
那就是他开始经营Colson航♥空♥的原因
Let's go.
开始吧!
It's Alec Colson.
我是Alec Colson
- Are you okay? - News travels fast.
-你还好吗?-消息传得真快
It was close. Brian's still as white as a sheet.
差点玩完,Brian的脸还是苍白如纸色呢
- How did you get this number? - Oh, I have my sources.
-你怎么得到这个电♥话♥号♥码的?-哦,我有我的线索
The ground crew here found evidence the plane had been tampered with.
你知道吗,地面人员已经找到了,飞机被破坏的证据
- Someone tried to kill you? - Seems that way.
-有人想干掉你?-看起来是那么回事
Any ideas?
你怎么看?
You think I know?
你认为我知道?
Why would I go on TV to discredit you if I knew you were about to be assassinated?
如果我知道你要被谋杀的话,
To make sure it didn't look like Washington had anything to do with it.
让别人相信这不是华盛顿方面干的
And a finejob you did, too,by the way.
而且你干得非常不错,顺便提一下
- I'm sorry. I was following orders. - Yeah, I know.
-对不起...我是在执行命令-对,我知道
Don't worry, Sam. I don't believe for a second you were in on it.
别担心,Sam,我不认为你参与了这个事情
If it was our government, I'm sure you were just a pawn.
如果是我们政♥府♥干的,我敢肯定你只是个卒子而已
That doesn't make me feel any better.
这并不能使我感觉好一些
- Look, Alec, I can assure you - It's okay.
-听着, Alec, 我可以肯定地告诉你...-没事
It wasn't my first rough landing. I'm sure it won't be my last.
这不是我第一次紧急着陆,我敢肯定也不是最后一次
I won't be stopped, Sam.
他们阻止不了我的,Sam
I promise you, one way or another...
我向你保证,总会有办法的
the world is going to learn the truth.
这个世界会了解真♥相♥
How about a hyperdrive for the Prometheus?
给Prometheus一个超光速引擎如何?
That is something I must discuss with the high council.
那是一件我们必须要和High Council讨论的事情
Thor, come on.
Thor, 来吧
You said you wanted to get something nice for the president.
你说过你要给总统点甜头
Sir, anything on who might've tried to kill Colson?
长官, 有人想干掉Colson吗?
It wasn't us.
不是我们干的
We think that Colson may have fragments...
我们认为Colson可能获得了
of downed Goa'uld ships recovered from the Antarctic.
在南极上空的那艘见鬼的Goa'uld战舰的碎片
A subsidiary of his was involved in the salvage and the cleanup.
他属下的一个救援及善后小队曾经帮助处理此事
Are we just going to keep trying to discredit the man?
我们就这么继续诋毁那人的信誉吗?
I mean, aren't we the ones a little delusional...
我是说,我们不应该认为,我们自己对掩盖
to think that we could cover up an attack of this scale?
如此规模的外星袭击有些错觉吗?
- What's the alternative? - How about tell the truth?
-还有别的选择吗?-把真♥相♥都说出来如何?
I mean to Colson.
我的意思是告诉Colson
I know he's been deemed a security risk. Obviously that's an accurate assessment.
我知道他属于“安全风险性”人群,而且毫无疑问,但是
But what have we got to lose at this point? He's already trying to go public.
到这个地步我们还能使么损失呢?
Let's show him why it's so important to keep the secret.
他已经向公众挑明了...让我们告诉他保持这个机密的重要性
Besides, think of the benefits of having a man with his resources on our side.
另外,想想这个人背后的实力能带给我们的好处
Well, Thor and I are meeting with the president in five minutes.
好吧,我和Thor将在5分钟后会见总统
I'll bring it up.
我会跟他商量这个事情
- Five minutes? - Oh, yeah.
-5分钟?-哦,是的
Right.
不错
2:00 we go live...
两点整的时候
with the pictures, pieces of the alien ship, everything we've got.
把我们所有的资料都拿出来,照片、外星飞船等等
Alec, they tried to kill us.
Alec, 他们想要我们的命
You think that didn't work in our favor?
你不认为这正帮了我们的忙吗?
Dying doesn't work in our favor!
死亡对我们没有帮助
Okay, what just happened?
OK... 怎么了?
Well, in layman's terms, we beamed you up... and then down again.
好,在外行看来,我们把你传送过去...然后又传送到这里
Where am I?
我在哪里?
Cheyenne Mountain Complex, Colorado.
科罗拉多州,Cheyenne Mountain Complex
- You know Daniel, of course. - Yeah. Hi.
-你认识Daniel, 当然-是啊,您好
And this is Thor.
这位是Thor
Greetings.
你好
Ah, so this is a real one.
哦,那么说这个才是真的!
- Yep. - Well, what happened to the clone?
-没错-那个克隆体怎么处理了?
It will become a host to an Asgard consciousness...
它将成为某个身体损坏的
whose physical body is failing.
Asgard人的新宿主
Now I must take my leave.
现在我得离开了
General O'Neill said he will see you all tomorrow.
O'Neill将军说明天他要见你们
I want to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
We call it a Stargate.
我们管它叫作星际之门
I'm okay, Brian.
我很好,Brian.
I promise you, I'm fine.
我向你保证,我没事
I'll be back in a couple of days.
过两天我就回去
I've got to go.
我得走了
- All right. Bye. - Ready?
好的,再见 准备好了?
Whoa. Look at you.
哇...看看你
Yeah. Soldier Sam.
是的,士兵样子的Sam
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表